Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Top 20 Arena Hero statistics of server 1-5 #2 (metagame changes)

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by DontBeStupid View Post
    while chap has high dmg reduction..
    the chaplain purple skill only works for herself. it's not an aura

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4 Lokium's Avatar
    Hi all,

Very high quality thread. As a rather new player (lvl 73 on server 26), it is very interesting to read you guys discussing metagame. Special thanks to OP for his work on getting data from these first servers.

It is also reassuring to see that there are no such things as an 'unbeatable' team. Good work from uCool on the balance there.

I'll join the discussion in a few weeks when I'll have enough experience. In the meantime, keep sharing :-)

Take care.
    Lokium
    Aidez-nous à traduire Heroes Charge en français! Si vous voyez une faute dans le jeu, signalez-la ici: http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.php?14982-Regarding-translation-issue-in-French!

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Jeff's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hitmantb View Post
    Since this follows the Chinese version, in a month or two there should be level 90 with hero awakenings.

INT tanks with awakening like psychopath, admiral (yes she will be the most durable tank in the game with awakening and level 90 gear), warrior monk etc will be able to get sapper to blink to them, arcane sapper's usage will go down a lot and you will see far more diverse line-ups. With longer fights, 4 healer teams become viable and commando is no longer a must have.

At level 80 without awakening and next tier gear however, INT tanks in general are just not durable enough and the current meta basically must have commando + sapper.
    thanks for the tips! what exacly is awakening? can u explain?
    Not only do I need to dry my clothes from the rain and sleet, but also from incontinence.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Uber Star's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    for what i've read around, awakening it's a new promotion after purple+3 which unlocks a 5th skill and give access to orange gear. (If i'm wrong or miss something please correct me hitmantb)

Quote Originally Posted by Rockyy View Post
    No awakening is a series of quest you need to complete in order to gain access to the 5th skill

After purple +3, you have 2 more promotions for gears at purple +4 and legendary orange, but that's not awakening
    Thanks for clarify dude

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    u guys think that the reason ppl use those heroes is because they are relatively easy to evolve?
    i wounder if some ppl will have all heroes max lvl at 5 stars will they still use AS, COM and OC alot or some new interesting teams will be out there?

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Donelle View Post
    u guys think that the reason ppl use those heroes is because they are relatively easy to evolve?
    i wounder if some ppl will have all heroes max lvl at 5 stars will they still use AS, COM and OC alot or some new interesting teams will be out there?
    been wondering the same thing myself

Its especially puzzling when you see people speaking so highly of heroes like Machinist but almost never see him.
    Must be the SS farming

Quote Originally Posted by AyameNoop View Post
    Its especially puzzling when you see people speaking so highly of heroes like Machinist but almost never see him.
    This thread only show heroes used in defense. There are other heroes used in attack that you will not see listed here. Machinist is one of them.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Just wanna say this is the most helpful thread I have ever seen on this forum. The info is so easy to collect, and it evidently tells which hero is useful in late game.

Hope to see this type of threads more in the future!

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by abbyface View Post
    the chaplain purple skill only works for herself. it's not an aura
    I do know that lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    Awakenng is basically for some heroes, they have a fifth skill which is only availablr at lv 90, and i've heard that from 80-90 is basically from 1-80, a very long time. Not sure about that but i can confirm about the 5th skill tho. Not sure if HC will follow that path or they might make a new set of fifth skill. If HC does follow, then teams with admiral would be tough to take down..

Quote Originally Posted by Rockyy View Post
    No awakening is a series of quest you need to complete in order to gain access to the 5th skill

After purple +3, you have 2 more promotions for gears at purple +4 and legendary orange, but that's not awakening
    Oh rly? Hmm i am unsure as i've seen a video where ice mage gets awaken by fighting a battle and after awakening, she looks like a ice queen instead of a mage. I supposed it is a trial the eligible heroea have to go through and if they succeed, u awaken it.

Alright guys, here it is http://youtu.be/VRNXr3J2Yww

Here we can see admiral lv 90 and going through awakening. Basically he have to fight the whole thing alone, and if successful, he gets a fifth skill as well as appearance change (from admiral to CAPTAIN) . Also, u can clearly see his equipment consist of 4 purples and 2 oranges which what rocky said, there is a purple+4 and then orange promotion (notice the border of admiral's name is ORANGE). For those who dont understand, admiral 5th skill grants his team additional hp (3960 extra hp x5 )

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    I've found Admiral there [looking so much better then the HC version including his ship]
    Naga makes an illusion.
    Ogre Magi casts multiple ults on multiple targets if I see correctly.

Do we know what Razor does from the vids?
    And is there an English translation of the 5th skill for other heroes?

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Ferico's Avatar
    Wow, I have also watched some heroes' awakenings and I must say, I dont think I have the necessary time to level every hero to 80 xD. Thanks for this!