Thread: ?? Succubus OR Master Mage ??

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

Question ?? Succubus OR Master Mage ??

As you all know +70 items hard to find... So i have 1 Bag of Holding... If i use it master mage or Succubus she will be 80 level purple +3 full skilled. So i am asking that whic is better at 80 Level purple +3 with full skill Succubus or Master Mage?
    Ty for help
    Have fun

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Ferico's Avatar
    In my humble opinion, I would give it to Succubus, given that you are only choosing between her and death mage, since Succ is your all rounder DPS. She has dodge and a skill that can evade most attacks but once hit, she is very fragile so additional armor is nice. I find Master Mage to be situational but that's just my view though.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    I prefer Succubus because Master Mage 3rd skill is a very bad skill, she exiles someone out of the battlefield, however most of the time that is not necessary, waste of time and sometimes help that guy dodge our utils as well. Although I left that skill at lvl 1 but she still cast it well. I wish I could turn off that skill.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Ferico's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bin View Post
    I prefer Succubus because Master Mage 3rd skill is a very bad skill, she exiles someone out of the battlefield, however most of the time that is not necessary, waste of time and sometimes help that guy dodge our utils as well. Although I left that skill at lvl 1 but she still cast it well. I wish I could turn off that skill.
    Specially if she exiles the only opponent's tank then my team goes forward and after the exile, opponent's tank in the middle of my whole team saying "Surprise Mothaf****rs!". Kind of annoying xD

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    It's a shame... Despite how much i enjoy Master Mage, i have to drop her just because of her stupid blue skill. Such a waste.
    R.i.p Master Mage.