Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who would you say is the most slept on/ underrated hero?

Silver Member Contributor Level 5

Who would you say is the most slept on/ underrated hero?

I'm only lvl 59, but I'd have to say shadow shaman really fits well with my pysical team, surprised I don't see more people using him. His mini heal and damage cushion are awesome.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by likewhoa View Post
    I'm only lvl 59, but I'd have to say shadow shaman really fits well with my pysical team, surprised I don't see more people using him. His mini heal and damage cushion are awesome.
    this is because no ppl got the time for him yet.there is too many heroes which is more useful than him now..

For raid, savage + Physic + Sniper + Riffle

For arena WC/DM/Iron + LS + COMM + OC + lunar + AS + VS + silencer

For crusade Mystic + FM + CHAP + DK/DM + succubus

hero worth investing at late game = machinist, phycopath

(note: i didnt repeat hero to avoid double counting, mystic fm can be use in arena)
    so ppl have to drop him now.. there wont be enough resources for you to max all of them..

Commando.

in all seriousness.....I feel like Silencer is very underrated and underused in arena (ik some people use him in crusade already), mostly due to the dominance of physical teams.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by abbyface View Post
    Commando.

in all seriousness.....I feel like Silencer is very underrated and underused in arena (ik some people use him in crusade already), mostly due to the dominance of physical teams.
    He is underused not because he is underrated, it's because he is hard to raise stars. I have been farming him from day 1 and now at level 73 he is still 3*. If you put a 3* hero in arena at this level, no matter how good he is, you will lose. Getting commando, lunar, AS... is much easier so that's why they are used by the majority.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4 Cinder-Fall's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RedPanda View Post
    He is underused not because he is underrated, it's because he is hard to raise stars. I have been farming him from day 1 and now at level 73 he is still 3*. If you put a 3* hero in arena at this level, no matter how good he is, you will lose. Getting commando, lunar, AS... is much easier so that's why they are used by the majority.
    #whathesaid

Good point, forgot that Silencer is hard to raise stars on.

But I feel like Silencer still wouldn't be top tier even with 5* due to so many physical threats that don't rely on ultimates......but I could be wrong :P

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Ferico's Avatar
    Machinist, Psychopath and Depth Voice

Machinist is an insane magic DPS hero but his SS farming difficulty makes him an unpopular choice and given that we have VS and Old Curse.

Depth Voice has an uber dodge at level 80 which equates to Survivability, specially when teamed with Mystic, but then again we have a more accessible Warchief, DK, Panda so she gets behind.

I can see a lot of potential to Psychopath, though I do not have him at 70+ since Im still working on my main heroes, I'll get him to work after that

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferico View Post
    Machinist, Psychopath and Depth Voice

Machinist is an insane magic DPS hero but his SS farming difficulty makes him an unpopular choice and given that we have VS and Old Curse.

Depth Voice has an uber dodge at level 80 which equates to Survivability, specially when teamed with Mystic, but then again we have a more accessible Warchief, DK, Panda so she gets behind.

I can see a lot of potential to Psychopath, though I do not have him at 70+ since Im still working on my main heroes, I'll get him to work after that
    I've been really tempted by DV since she has 2 good CC skills (net + ulti) and has crazy dodge, maybe I'll try farming her again

My take is that Emberstar is really underrated. Survivability aside she has crazy DPS, 2 good single target nuking spells, and she regens somewhat quickly since the change to her PS. Paired with Commando and a strong tank she's pretty good. I have her up to 3* and she's my team's 6th member for Booty Caves and sometimes even gets to start in Raids

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Pilot. He's my go to DPs behind death mage for crusade. He can deal massive damage with his ulti, has great energy regen, stuns, hits all lines, has eveasion with his strafe ability, and is very easy to get SS for. I think we will see him being used more as time goes on with him in the crusade shop.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Ferico's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockyy View Post
    ....machinist is so easy to farm stars. All the 1* heroes are easy to get soulstones from bronze chest.

after lvl80 all you do is opening bronze chest and you get at least 30-50 different kinds of soulstones everyday
    I actually didn't think of it! Maybe because I'm still at 77 and focusing on my current high stars heroes. I'll try on that. Thanks!

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by likewhoa View Post
    I tried a running a team with Comm/SS/LG/VS/WC

While it is by no means conclusive, I can say there is some potential in this team. SS nicely buffs LG and VS multi target attacks and IF luck is there SS will Funeral WC before his 1st death.

The problem is instead of spreading the DPS amongst 3 heroes (VS/LG + someone else, usually SL). Now it's focused on 2. Also SS is squishy so if the fight drags or opponent uses huge DPS mid round (like Panda) you're in trouble

Quote Originally Posted by Rockyy View Post
    ....machinist is so easy to farm stars. All the 1* heroes are easy to get soulstones from bronze chest.

after lvl80 all you do is opening bronze chest and you get at least 30-50 different kinds of soulstones everyday
    Based on luck and Gold..sometimes even use 3-5mill didnt get any card..lol
    so maybe at least 10-50 lol

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Lol even Cleric shines at top, I'm quite surprised that this team could win:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_l_...MGQoW-5hzV2b_A

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by keira007 View Post
    Lol even Cleric shines at top, I'm quite surprised that this team could win:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_l_...MGQoW-5hzV2b_A
    Like i said, every hero has his place if synergies well. Trust that trashbin to doubt cleric being useless lol. See how much dmg sniper and vs deal due to dmg reduction aura.