Thread: WC - Kreln Bloodcall

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4

WC - Kreln Bloodcall

Hello,

I am finding this skill quite underwhelming. I don't see considerable heals coming from this, just tiny ones. So, is this skill worth upgrading? Am I missing something here?

Silver Member Contributor Level 4 Blues's Avatar
    Easy my friend, you are talking about maybe the most important skill for a physical team. Give it some time. In lvl80, it will grant %25 life steal to whole team.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

kreln bloodcall

Mine's pretty decent. Depends on your team. Well obviously you must have physical attacking team for the skill to operate properly. And you need to have high crit! It worked for me when my crit reach 4k-5k then it did have a difference. Well even at 3k crit its decent as long as my tank survives longer. :3 p.s. dont know if you hit multiple enemies if it works on all.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Some interesting information!

Okay, so I am a new player.

From the posts here... I guess the "Life stealing" aspect of this skill is based off the physical damage that each hero performs? Is this correct?

There is NOTHING in the description that states this, perhaps this was why I was considering this skill underwhelming, thanks!

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzkragen View Post
    Some interesting information!

Okay, so I am a new player.

From the posts here... I guess the "Life stealing" aspect of this skill is based off the physical damage that each hero performs? Is this correct?

There is NOTHING in the description that states this, perhaps this was why I was considering this skill underwhelming, thanks!
    yes only the hero's normal attack, or if the skill is deemed to be physical damage (such as WC's Giant Swing or Shadowleaf's Ulti)

its noticeable when your hero crits or uses a big move or just has really high normal attack damage (hello Vengeance Spirit )