Thread: Conundrum: Arcane Sapper *5 or start on Tusked Storm

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Miserymachine's Avatar

Conundrum: Arcane Sapper *5 or start on Tusked Storm

I'm torn people. I love my 4* AS. He destroys. The difference between 3 and 4 stars is huge so I'm wondering if I should continue down the path to 5 stars or start in on the Tusked Storm...because he seems like a godly character also.

Anyone with experience in the elder game willing to give me their two cents on this? Should I finish off my AS or start working on the TS?

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Uber Star's Avatar
    Finish Sapper. He is useful in all aspects of the game. 5stars is a must.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Quote Originally Posted by Miserymachine View Post
    I'm torn people. I love my 4* AS. He destroys. The difference between 3 and 4 stars is huge so I'm wondering if I should continue down the path to 5 stars or start in on the Tusked Storm...because he seems like a godly character also.

Anyone with experience in the elder game willing to give me their two cents on this? Should I finish off my AS or start working on the TS?
    Forget Tusked Storm. You need to invest heavily on 1 character first before moving to another because you will face serious xp issues later on.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Is AS still the Way to go with vanguard warrior available. And all Top Players having vengeance Spirit in their Team ( I don't See any AS in top Arena Teams on my Server)?
    Last edited by Amory; 12-02-2014 at 04:01 AM.