Thread: Allen, not replying to pm's dont solve issue.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

Angry Allen, not replying to pm's dont solve issue.

So, after refund request past 1 month, after allen said wait for week past 8 days, no response, about what status is refund, because i started game with old policy, all purchase made on old policy, and refund submited while was on old policy and nobody talked about new one. But i think main problem is that my refund sum is 500$ not 50 like other ask refund.
    They get refund so what they submited it after...
    And again my thread will be deleted and i get a msg to be patience, but i was patient for 1month. I understand not refunding payments done after new policy made, but i registered when full refund policy was, made purchase and asked refund while was old policy and 4days past no reply just other get refund and policy change.

Devs, any comments?

Bump........

Ok one more week past and no actions or repkys made from devs, so i think they cheated, just made few refunds for 10-20bucks but big refund wouldnt made, and thats why they dont do what promised, i started to play game made purchases and asked refund on old policy after 4days it changed, but i done everything with old policy, and what i get not a single reply for few weeks, and before i just get wait wait wait. And im waiting for month.