Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: billing service unavailable on device

tell me if u have successfully do the ingame purchases. because im from brunei and i got the same problem with you too. ucool should have add more alternative way to make purchases such as paypal.

New Comers
    I have the same D*** problem here, mates... I bought the monthly Card one time and then I got some spam-crap in my phone (samsung galaxy s5) so I restarted it using the factory-settings thing... now my monthly Card is finished and i cant buy anything in heroes charge anymore... It just simply says "billing service unavailable on device" NOTHING ELSE

New Comers
    Hello.
    Recently I received on my Android phone error "Billing Service unavailable on device."
    Before that, I made several purchases without problems. Everything worked. Now that I do not - I get this error.

Help please.

New Comers
    I solved my problem. assistance is no longer required. The solution was simple - went into the setup - google play martet - Clear data and cache and even remove the update - that is restored the basic version. and all purchases have been no problems.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Since all payments are processed by iTunes or Google, and are invisible to us, that please contact iTunes or Google for more information. And please make sure that you are using the right Google+ account. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty