Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20

Thread: billing service unavailable on device

  1. #1
    Banned Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    55
    Rep Power
    0

    billing service unavailable on device

    before the update, i still can purchase gem, but after update, it show billing unavailable on device, i try it with other google app, and it work, so anyone got this problem?

  2. #2
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Allen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    772
    Rep Power
    31
    Dear Leader,
    I’m very sorry to hear about the inconvenience.

    Could you please provide detailed information such as:
    Device module:
    Previous version and Current App version: Click"Settings"-->"Application manager"-->find out our app"Heroes Charge"-->open it and then tell us the version numbers you see there, or send us the screenshot of it.

    If possible, to help us digging into it, could you also send your issue to the In-game support where your client version will be displayed automatically.
    http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...e!-Please-Read!

    Thank you for your assistance!
    Regards
    Allen
    Last edited by Allen; 12-02-2014 at 04:08 AM.

  3. #3
    Banned Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    55
    Rep Power
    0
    I already send to support with device info, cause i use samsung tab3, samsung grand phone to play, before the update, i can make payment, which allen, you already knew that i got one not receive gem issues before this.

    after you ask me to clear cache of the game, and update to the version 1.4.7.76, then when i click on sales and try make a purchase, and a error message billing service unavailable on device, try it with my tab 3, phone, and even install blue stark on computer, all come out similiar error, then i open my old game, COC and castle clash, try click purchase item, and the billing login did pop up. so which mean this is definitely not my device problem anymore.

    my monthly card almost expired. 2 days away, if problem cant solve, i really have to give up the game, cause alot of issues, specially related to payment, if a game bug i dont mind, but payment is sensitive.

  4. #4
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Allen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    772
    Rep Power
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by rebelion View Post
    I already send to support with device info, cause i use samsung tab3, samsung grand phone to play, before the update, i can make payment, which allen, you already knew that i got one not receive gem issues before this.

    after you ask me to clear cache of the game, and update to the version 1.4.7.76, then when i click on sales and try make a purchase, and a error message billing service unavailable on device, try it with my tab 3, phone, and even install blue stark on computer, all come out similiar error, then i open my old game, COC and castle clash, try click purchase item, and the billing login did pop up. so which mean this is definitely not my device problem anymore.

    my monthly card almost expired. 2 days away, if problem cant solve, i really have to give up the game, cause alot of issues, specially related to payment, if a game bug i dont mind, but payment is sensitive.
    Dear Leader,
    At this moment, would you mind help us answering the two questions below:
    1:Firstly, please tell us the current version for both of your devices: Click"Settings"-->"Application manager"-->find out our app"Heroes Charge"-->open it and then tell us the version numbers you see there, or send us the screenshot of it.
    2:About the error message, could you take a screenshot and send it here for us to look into?

    Thank you for your help!
    Regards
    Allen

  5. #5
    Banned Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    55
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Allen View Post
    Dear Leader,
    At this moment, would you mind help us answering the two questions below:
    1:Firstly, please tell us the current version for both of your devices: Click"Settings"-->"Application manager"-->find out our app"Heroes Charge"-->open it and then tell us the version numbers you see there, or send us the screenshot of it.
    2:About the error message, could you take a screenshot and send it here for us to look into?

    Thank you for your help!
    Regards
    Allen
    i have run few test this few days, some game contain same issues as this game, some not, i even call to google help center, they ask me to install google wallet app, but my country is unable to use the app. before that i have no problem purchase anything using google wallet. if my device problem, then i switch to mobile, tab 3, even blue stark on computer, samething happen, another thing i will try it and post here, which is i will borrow friend's nexus to login my google account.

    1. the HC game version 1.4.7 (sorry for the mandarin word on screenshot)
    2. screenshot:
    bill.jpgsys.jpg

  6. #6
    Banned Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    55
    Rep Power
    0
    allen, any idea? or mayb u guys can open another payment option online, like little empire did, purchase mojo using website service.

  7. #7
    Banned Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    55
    Rep Power
    0
    Seem like mines was another unsolved mystery issues again, my monthly card expired, i cant get gem for the event or promotion, so guess another wasting time game just solving the purchase issues plus look like more people even got a worst issues than me.

    I double confirm here, i call the google center twice, two time they ask me to contact game company, so who i'm suppose to ask next. God sake.....dont put a unstable payment gateway game on market plz. Dont bother to solve my issues now, i uninstall n same as my friends. Headache for this, wasting my vip11

  8. #8
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Allen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    772
    Rep Power
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by rebelion View Post
    i have run few test this few days, some game contain same issues as this game, some not, i even call to google help center, they ask me to install google wallet app, but my country is unable to use the app. before that i have no problem purchase anything using google wallet. if my device problem, then i switch to mobile, tab 3, even blue stark on computer, samething happen, another thing i will try it and post here, which is i will borrow friend's nexus to login my google account.

    1. the HC game version 1.4.7 (sorry for the mandarin word on screenshot)
    2. screenshot:
    bill.jpgsys.jpg
    Dear Leader,

    We have been checking on your case but failed to find out where the real problem is, so we want to know more details for further investigation:
    Are you using this app in mainland of China? May i know how did you install and purchase gems before this?

    Best Regards
    Allen

  9. #9
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Allen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    772
    Rep Power
    31
    And please could you also tell us were the Google play market and the Google billing service installed by you manually?

  10. #10
    Banned Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    55
    Rep Power
    0
    i found the problem, is the in app billing version 3 had updated on december, and ver 2 not longer working, my all device unable update successfully. i try so many method, and it is still not update in my play store.


    u got any idea how to update my mobile in app billing to version 3????? SOS

  11. #11
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Allen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    772
    Rep Power
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by rebelion View Post
    i found the problem, is the in app billing version 3 had updated on december, and ver 2 not longer working, my all device unable update successfully. i try so many method, and it is still not update in my play store.


    u got any idea how to update my mobile in app billing to version 3????? SOS
    Why do you have such a function in your devices? It seems more like a developer faces this kind of error code only. Have you also installed any in-app purchase cracker program or anthing related? Thank you for your assistance in advance!
    http://android-developers.blogspot.c...version-3.html

  12. #12
    Banned Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    55
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Allen View Post
    Why do you have such a function in your devices? It seems more like a developer faces this kind of error code only. Have you also installed any in-app purchase cracker program or anthing related? Thank you for your assistance in advance!
    http://android-developers.blogspot.c...version-3.html
    yes, it should be developer problem, and i upgrade my tab android to kitkat, even using a friend's tab to login with his account, and u know what? he can click on sales and purchase, and i cant, i am confirm is my account, then i call up google help center again, and confirm, my google not a problem, but they told me, it should be game company problem, after i not receive gem last time i message u, then u were said technician do something, after i got my gem back, then after that i cant buy gem anymore, tat is when the message billing service unavailable on device message pop up.

    can u help me to check?

  13. #13
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Allen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    772
    Rep Power
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by rebelion View Post
    yes, it should be developer problem, and i upgrade my tab android to kitkat, even using a friend's tab to login with his account, and u know what? he can click on sales and purchase, and i cant, i am confirm is my account, then i call up google help center again, and confirm, my google not a problem, but they told me, it should be game company problem, after i not receive gem last time i message u, then u were said technician do something, after i got my gem back, then after that i cant buy gem anymore, tat is when the message billing service unavailable on device message pop up.

    can u help me to check?
    i upgrade my tab android to kitkat, even using a friend's tab to login with his account, and u know what? he can click on sales and purchase, and i cant,

    In this case, you can lgoin with your friend's account on your device to see if you can make the purchase? If you can't but gems from your friend's account too, then at least we will know where the problem is.

  14. #14
    Banned Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    55
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Allen View Post
    Dear Leader,

    We have been checking on your case but failed to find out where the real problem is, so we want to know more details for further investigation:
    Are you using this app in mainland of China? May i know how did you install and purchase gems before this?

    Best Regards
    Allen
    no, allen, i was using it in brunei and malaysia.......and credit card was from malaysia, can purchase anything on play store. u know i have the transaction before, after i not receive gem problem occur, and u manage to solve it for me, after that problem exist, and i google this message billing service unavailable on device, i fail to look for the problem except for developer only.....

  15. #15
    Banned Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    55
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by rebelion View Post
    no, allen, i was using it in brunei and malaysia.......and credit card was from malaysia, can purchase anything on play store. u know i have the transaction before, after i not receive gem problem occur, and u manage to solve it for me, after that problem exist, and i google this message billing service unavailable on device, i fail to look for the problem except for developer only.....
    i just login my google account with credit card ready, and after that i not touch anything on credit card and my google wallet. it just happen on december.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •