Thread: Crusade bug - stuck at stage one

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Crusade bug - stuck at stage one

Account ID: 2014197
    Server: 10 Ferryman
    Date of problem: 17 Nov 2014

It happen quite long, but up till now I don't get enough explanation and compensation, yet.
    I start crusade on stage 1 with my weakest heroes. I killed last enemy's hero just split-second before time up.
    I should win, but since it was time up, then it considered as failed.
    But the result is, I can not rematch the same stage, and also can not claim the reward.
    So for rest of the day, I can not continue the crusade.

As you can see, there's no "triangle" next to list of enemy heroes to fight them.
    I'm on level (around) 67 that time, so I still have some heroes to continue crusade.
    I lost of potential coins, items, stones, etc. Furthermore it was double coins event.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2014-11-17-13-04-07.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	20.6 KB 
ID:	2509

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Th3s4inT View Post
    Account ID: 2014197
    Server: 10 Ferryman
    Date of problem: 17 Nov 2014

It happen quite long, but up till now I don't get enough explanation and compensation, yet.
    I start crusade on stage 1 with my weakest heroes. I killed last enemy's hero just split-second before time up.
    I should win, but since it was time up, then it considered as failed.
    But the result is, I can not rematch the same stage, and also can not claim the reward.
    So for rest of the day, I can not continue the crusade.

As you can see, there's no "triangle" next to list of enemy heroes to fight them.
    I'm on level (around) 67 that time, so I still have some heroes to continue crusade.
    I lost of potential coins, items, stones, etc. Furthermore it was double coins event.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2014-11-17-13-04-07.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	20.6 KB 
ID:	2509
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Did you contact us after you met the problem please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Banned Contributor Level 2
    read into my threads too.
    i have same problem, and i already contacted ucool staff via ingame support center, get a replied email already but not solving problem.

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Did you contact us after you met the problem please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Yes, so many times.
    These are some of their replies:

RE: Heroes Charge Game Play {820099}

Dear Leader,

Thanks for your report. I have informed Tech Team of this issue and we will fix it in a timely manner. Thank you for playing Heroes Charge. Meanwhile, you can reset the Crusade for a try.

Best Regards

Ember

Dear Leader,

We will verify this issue and make corrections once the issue is confirmed. We apologize for any inconvenience caused by this.

Best Regards,

Ember

Dear Leader,

Thank you for your report. This was a bug with the release of new version and our technicians are trying their best to fix this issue in the shortest possible time. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused by this and we appreciate your patience in solving this matter. Thank you for playing Heroes Charge.

Best Regards,

Ember
    After a week, I got no update anymore. So I asked about this status by reply initial email, and also asking for my compensation and this is the reply. Looks like they don't read the background story for me...
    Update on Your Request {824702}

Leader,

Thanks for your ticket.

We sincerely appreciate that you have spent time contacting the Heroes Charge Customer Support Team by sending this ticket.

Whenever you have any issues in the game, please feel free to contact us, and when writing tickets, we strongly recommend our players that the ticket's content be made as brief as possible, and if it is convenient, attach some related screenshots to help our technicians resolve the reported issue more efficiently.

Some issues might require more time and efforts to investigate, therefore, your kind patience is much appreciated, but please rest assured that we will always make sure all reported issues be investigated properly and reasonable compensations be granted to our players if necessary. Inevitably, our entire team may from time to time have to face a pretty intense working schedule whenever there is a big change or update in our game App, therefore, if this may cause our players any troubles or inconveniences, please do understand us.

Players could also visit our official forum in need of any help. The link leading to our official forum could be found under the support button by clicking player's avatar, where our players could get accessed to all related information and game guide regarding Heroes Charge. In consideration of the number of players who might visit our forum each day, a careful weighing and consideration of the word used in threads and replies is strongly recommended.

Thanks for playing Heroes Charge.

Ember

Bronze Member Contributor Level 8
    http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...nnection-state
    Same was posted here.
    Please fix it!
    If you don't like my posts : add me to Ignore your list - open the link here and press YES

Dear Leader
    Sorry for the bug, we will check the logs and make up your loss as soon as we can. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Dear Betty,

Is there any update about this issue?

Thx

Quote Originally Posted by Th3s4inT View Post
    Dear Betty,

Is there any update about this issue?

Thx
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the delay. We've just sent 900 Dragon Coins and 500k coins to you as compensation.

Best Regards
    Betty

thankyou, betty