Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19

Thread: FALLEN DOMINION powerful crazy hero ?

  1. #1
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    45
    Rep Power
    8

    FALLEN DOMINION powerful crazy hero ?

    hi to everyone i just would to ask any indformation on this great hero ..anyone here got this hero? can share info about this great hero? he look like jin in tekken fierce lol and also in guild story he is hard to beat hero so hope anyone here who has this hero can share its info and ability

    peace

  2. #2
    Gold Member Contributor Level 7 Jack McHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    SG
    Posts
    253
    Rep Power
    15
    I feel the guild raid boss and the actual fallen dominion has so much difference its kinda disappointing. I havent got him but my guild mates keep sharing fights with their fallen dominion. You have to pair him with another tank such as panda or hoof in order for him to work.

    In my opinion, i dont think hes that powerful indeed

  3. #3
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    144
    Rep Power
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by delpiero View Post
    hi to everyone i just would to ask any indformation on this great hero ..anyone here got this hero? can share info about this great hero? he look like jin in tekken fierce lol and also in guild story he is hard to beat hero so hope anyone here who has this hero can share its info and ability

    peace
    I don't think you can compare the Raid's Uber Bosses with the heroes that we can get... They're overpowered!

    I've heard about him and he isn't powerful as the Raid Boss.
    Server 5 (Sniper)

  4. #4
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    45
    Rep Power
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by stoned View Post
    I don't think you can compare the Raid's Uber Bosses with the heroes that we can get... They're overpowered!

    I've heard about him and he isn't powerful as the Raid Boss.
    so sad to hear he is so weak compare raid boss lol... in dota 1 and dota2 he is great hero with his ability change hp damn seem he is too weak maybe after level 80 only he is end hero game ? sadly game master as usual don give any guidance on hero lol

  5. #5
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5 komikboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    100
    Rep Power
    10
    he IS powerfull... especially when he transform. i dunno if it correct or not... but whenever he transform he immune to all disable skill i.e: stun, frozen, patrified, etc.... and his range damage... wow.

  6. #6
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    564
    Rep Power
    25
    I have fought a 5* fallen dominion at level 80 and I have to say I am not impressed. He did good damage but nowhere near as effective as panda and arcane.

    I ended up winning the fight with 3 of my heroes full health because he just attacks one hero at a time.

  7. #7
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    144
    Rep Power
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by komikboy View Post
    he IS powerfull... especially when he transform. i dunno if it correct or not... but whenever he transform he immune to all disable skill i.e: stun, frozen, patrified, etc.... and his range damage... wow.
    But you say by your own experience/gameplay or by what you see on Raid?
    Server 5 (Sniper)

  8. #8
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5 komikboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    100
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by stoned View Post
    But you say by your own experience/gameplay or by what you see on Raid?

    i saw my friends arena. he was 72 and fight lv 71.
    what made me surprise was when the enemy's old curse freeze my friend team (including his fallen) suddenly his fallen transform which also release him from frozen status.
    this is usefull, i think. and also his fallen attack speed seem to be increased.

    look i don't tried it myself yet...and my friends told me he will put the fallen into mercenary today after he max the skill and enchant. but looking and evaluate the replay... i say fallen is powerfull... off course if he put them with the right combination

  9. #9
    Silver Member Contributor Level 4 Blues's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    88
    Rep Power
    9
    I don't care if he is powerful or not. He is Illidan Stormrage if you know what i mean!

  10. #10
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4 Cinder-Fall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    66
    Rep Power
    9

    Yup

    Quote Originally Posted by komikboy View Post
    i saw my friends arena. he was 72 and fight lv 71.
    what made me surprise was when the enemy's old curse freeze my friend team (including his fallen) suddenly his fallen transform which also release him from frozen status.
    this is usefull, i think. and also his fallen attack speed seem to be increased.

    look i don't tried it myself yet...and my friends told me he will put the fallen into mercenary today after he max the skill and enchant. but looking and evaluate the replay... i say fallen is powerfull... off course if he put them with the right combination
    You are right bro,
    Transform makes him CC immune.
    Many dudes use him as solo mid, or with OC, and he lasts the entire arena fight getting 40K damage consistently (I am yet to see a replay of him lose on my server)
    His tranform makes him go to back, opposite of rifleman :P, and we all know what them red balls do :P!

  11. #11
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    7
    I'd have to say he is quite a beast . I run him with WC+OC+Commando+Leaves, this set up has been working really well for me even though my heros are still 3 stars. His damage output is insane, 7k pre hit and his clone can be used as a semi front line tank as well after he transforms.Down side to him would be the fact that he does single target damage but still his damage is epic. I wonder how strong he'll be at level 80.
    Last edited by thewisesage; 12-03-2014 at 05:05 AM.

  12. #12
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    894
    Rep Power
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by thewisesage View Post
    I'd have to say he is quite a beast . I run him with WC+OC+Commando+Leaves, this set up has been working really well for me even though my heros are still 3 stars. His damage output is insane, 7k pre hit and his clone can be used as a semi front line tank as well after he transforms.Down side to him would be the fact that he does single target damage but still his damage is epic. I wonder how strong he'll be at level 80.
    I just faced him at booty. He was 79 and i am 75 and since i've never tried fallen, i decided to take him on using warchief, oldcurse, mystic, arcane and commando.. his team was wc, fallen, arcane,commando and lunar..boy was he weak.. no idea why but even after his transformation he deals 4-5k only and atk spd is rather okayish so i won the fight w mystic,oldcurse alive.

  13. #13
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by DontBeStupid View Post
    I just faced him at booty. He was 79 and i am 75 and since i've never tried fallen, i decided to take him on using warchief, oldcurse, mystic, arcane and commando.. his team was wc, fallen, arcane,commando and lunar..boy was he weak.. no idea why but even after his transformation he deals 4-5k only and atk spd is rather okayish so i won the fight w mystic,oldcurse alive.
    His setup looks pretty weird to me, so far I'm getting really good results with him using that team I mentioned above, but yeah I don't think he is a must get hero by any means. Anyone know anything about cloud walker?

  14. #14
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    45
    Rep Power
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by thewisesage View Post
    His setup looks pretty weird to me, so far I'm getting really good results with him using that team I mentioned above, but yeah I don't think he is a must get hero by any means. Anyone know anything about cloud walker?
    i face him as well booty cave my set up was WC/OC/LUNA/WINDMASTER/COMMANDO and he was WC/FALLEN/OC/WINDMASTER/COMMANDO same level 72 my good when he change to big size each fire ball is 7k damage... but he is weak and i win eventually funny he look strong but he is weak in any way but he escape old curse freeze which is amaze me

  15. #15
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    143
    Rep Power
    0
    Who is Fallen Dominion in DOTA? Terrorblade?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •