Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: [MYSTIC] A "must have" hero.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Triple6s View Post
    Wow thx beastmode for that fast explanation! Weew I'm glad to know that but at the same time having a dilemma wether to star him now or continue on my OC till 4*? Frankly I'm doing okay in arena with WC/Dwarf/Lycan/OC/Commando. I'm free player so I know my chances to enter the top 100 is pretty slim so I would settle on rank 100-300 so I can buy 5 SS ea day. In your opinion, which should I prioritize on arena shop? Most say on panda but that's what I'm planning to do after I 4* my OC but now Idk anymore xD Ughhhh! Why did they have to transfer mystic from crusade shop to arena shop?!! Right now I spent all of crusade coins on commando/FM and Lycan cause I got that many coins before. Thx again beastmode! Happy Sunday!
    Honestly you should focus on which heroes will be the most important later in the game around Purple 4 to Orange 2. That's when it becomes increasingly more difficult to level and gear heroes so you need to pick wisely as a free player who you want to invest into.

I haven't used Mystic since around level 85 (I'm 97 now) he just isn't as strong later in the game, but he still is useful for some things like Crusade. If I were you, I'd get my heroes in this order...

Arena Shop - Turtle Fighter, Hidden Needle, Death Bringer (All the other heroes are quite bad in PvP)
    G.Arena Shop - Fallen Dominion, Witch, Emberblade and Deathmage. Deathmage mainly for crusade and bug portal, but she's good in some Arena fights.
    Guild - Commander, Ninja Assassin, Depths Voice and Queen of Curse.
    Crusade - Manipulator, Commando, Vanguard Warrior (Well you can 5* them all since it's so easy for Crusade)

The heroes not listed are pretty much just bad in PvP and wont help you in the long run. Some of them are a great asset in Outland Portals, but you'll need to gear them to be useful. If your goal is to be high in Arena the heroes listed is what I think you should go for.

Also start farming Imperial Executioner from Elites, he's one of the most important Arena heroes currently in the game.
    Level 103 - Server 58 Corvus. INC BBN - Officer of Intensity (INC)
    1,050,000 Total Power
    13 Red+2 heroes, 16 Red+1, 8 red.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Urtock's Avatar
    Wow thx beastmode for that fast explanation! Weew I'm glad to know that but at the same time having a dilemma wether to star him now or continue on my OC till 4*? Frankly I'm doing okay in arena with WC/Dwarf/Lycan/OC/Commando. I'm free player so I know my chances to enter the top 100 is pretty slim so I would settle on rank 100-300 so I can buy 5 SS ea day. In your opinion, which should I prioritize on arena shop? Most say on panda but that's what I'm planning to do after I 4* my OC but now Idk anymore xD Ughhhh! Why did they have to transfer mystic from crusade shop to arena shop?!! Right now I spent all of crusade coins on commando/FM and Lycan cause I got that many coins before. Thx again beastmode! Happy Sunday!
    Get Death Bringer. Enough said

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Beastmode View Post
    Honestly you should focus on which heroes will be the most important later in the game around Purple 4 to Orange 2. That's when it becomes increasingly more difficult to level and gear heroes so you need to pick wisely as a free player who you want to invest into.

I haven't used Mystic since around level 85 (I'm 97 now) he just isn't as strong later in the game, but he still is useful for some things like Crusade. If I were you, I'd get my heroes in this order...

Arena Shop - Turtle Fighter, Hidden Needle, Death Bringer (All the other heroes are quite bad in PvP)
    G.Arena Shop - Fallen Dominion, Witch, Emberblade and Deathmage. Deathmage mainly for crusade and bug portal, but she's good in some Arena fights.
    Guild - Commander, Ninja Assassin, Depths Voice and Queen of Curse.
    Crusade - Manipulator, Commando, Vanguard Warrior (Well you can 5* them all since it's so easy for Crusade)

The heroes not listed are pretty much just bad in PvP and wont help you in the long run. Some of them are a great asset in Outland Portals, but you'll need to gear them to be useful. If your goal is to be high in Arena the heroes listed is what I think you should go for.

Also start farming Imperial Executioner from Elites, he's one of the most important Arena heroes currently in the game.
    Po and Disease bringer is a must have for the required silver lance.....just to let others know btw, you won't be competing hard in arena without gear so it is good for them to farm for these asap..

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Wow thx guys! Okay I will take your advise beastmode and start farming these guys. Haha lucky for me I got Death Bringer and DV sometime last week in crusade but haven't use him yet cause didn't have the mats to do so and yes been farming for IE since my day 1 and I have him in my team now but didn't really use him. I am currently farming for ninja assassin using my guild coins but will continue after I got my QoC 1st cause she's more like updated version of FM imo and I need her BS to replace FM so I can focus on getting manip and VW to 4* star at least. I'll start with FD once I'm 60 cause I need him more rather than DM cause I can always hire her from my guild for crusade. Now for the arena it's a bit hard cause most of the heroes you mentioned are 80 as xD and frankly I don't know wether to start farming these guys right away or wait till my OC is at 4* 1st cause as low lvl, crusade is the ONLY way for me to get heroes, gears and ofc golds and OC is one of my best mvp in crusade and if I do stop with him which one should go 1st? TF or HN? I freakin hate fight against TF cause he's stay at the back line WAY to long and my OC always use his ULT on him instead of the other 4s in front and that gives time for the other team to wreck my fronts --'. I never see HN in action yet

Thx beastmode for your reply and I gotta say it really is helpful for a new player like me cause this game is really fun and annoyingly addictive xD and I play A LOT of mmorpg and this game really optimize your brain cause you need a certain strategy not just based on raw power(my team power is 19k and I can beat some 21k team power player all you need is strategy to counter their team). You guys have one the best community unlike some of the mmorpg forums out there xD

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Thanks for the tip!

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Chunpui View Post
    Po and Disease bringer is a must have for the required silver lance.....just to let others know btw, you won't be competing hard in arena without gear so it is good for them to farm for these asap..
    While this is true, I'd still try to get them from Crusade or the free bi-daily gold chests instead of investing tons of hard earned Arena/Guild coins into them. Even still, they're just as useful at 3 star since their poisons don't scale with stars or stats. You're right.

Wow thx guys! Okay I will take your advise beastmode and start farming these guys. Haha lucky for me I got Death Bringer and DV sometime last week in crusade but haven't use him yet cause didn't have the mats to do so and yes been farming for IE since my day 1 and I have him in my team now but didn't really use him. I am currently farming for ninja assassin using my guild coins but will continue after I got my QoC 1st cause she's more like updated version of FM imo and I need her BS to replace FM so I can focus on getting manip and VW to 4* star at least. I'll start with FD once I'm 60 cause I need him more rather than DM cause I can always hire her from my guild for crusade. Now for the arena it's a bit hard cause most of the heroes you mentioned are 80 as xD and frankly I don't know wether to start farming these guys right away or wait till my OC is at 4* 1st cause as low lvl, crusade is the ONLY way for me to get heroes, gears and ofc golds and OC is one of my best mvp in crusade and if I do stop with him which one should go 1st? TF or HN? I freakin hate fight against TF cause he's stay at the back line WAY to long and my OC always use his ULT on him instead of the other 4s in front and that gives time for the other team to wreck my fronts --'. I never see HN in action yet

Thx beastmode for your reply and I gotta say it really is helpful for a new player like me cause this game is really fun and annoyingly addictive xD and I play A LOT of mmorpg and this game really optimize your brain cause you need a certain strategy not just based on raw power(my team power is 19k and I can beat some 21k team power player all you need is strategy to counter their team). You guys have one the best community unlike some of the mmorpg forums out there xD
    You're welcome. If you have any questions feel free to send me a personal message. I've been playing this game for over a year, I'm doing pretty well for myself in-game. Happy to help newer players. I've been coaching my RL friend and he's now level 94 as a free player and can get top 100 everyday in a server where PvP is extremely competitive and everyone else is 97-100
    Level 103 - Server 58 Corvus. INC BBN - Officer of Intensity (INC)
    1,050,000 Total Power
    13 Red+2 heroes, 16 Red+1, 8 red.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Yourself's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Beastmode View Post
    You're welcome. If you have any questions feel free to send me a personal message. I've been playing this game for over a year, I'm doing pretty well for myself in-game. Happy to help newer players. I've been coaching my RL friend and he's now level 94 as a free player and can get top 100 everyday in a server where PvP is extremely competitive and everyone else is 97-100
    So what you are really trying to say is that you have a fitting username 'Nuff said

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Don't forget sapper in guild shop or cw in grand. They are very useful in the 73-90 arena game and cw is extremely helpful in raids, a couple portals, trial/rift, and completing campaign stages. Sapper still has uses in the o2/red arena although not as much as before. Cw isn't seen much in the later game arena but he's still one of the masters of pve content.