Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: [MYSTIC] A "must have" hero.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by kirlein View Post
    Excel Version based on CN , so far it same like ours

Attachment 2695
    Thanks for that Chart!

I think that SoulHunter is perfect for the Magic Team I am working on.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6

No 4* is not enought

I hate when people are saying sh*t like "3* is enough" let the player play. WM 5* is a beast in a formation where she can fit, she has high damage, her dodge is a joke as she stay alive a loooong time. If your plan is stick with go to 5* because when you will face team with 5* heroes, 3* are just useless. If you dont want use her anymore you have just waste your time. But I have one more thing to say: people are like sheep one day OC is overpowerd so ppl will go for him, the other day is WC then panda then mystic etc. Do how you like to play. Being 300 or 1500 in arena dont make a huge difference so make test. Booty cave is the place to test things enjoy the game and be yourself. Dont wait after someone who will give the "best ever team" beczuse in 2 weeks this team will change and you know why : its a balanced game moth*rfuck*r ! Keep smiling play your style and one day you will see that psychopath will be the best hero lol

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    about the crusade team
    why do you guys need any cc like oc freeze or something?
    why do you need mystic? he is good but for crusade useless in my opinion
    my team is machinist, frost mage, chaplain, commando and any tank that will survive for 10-15 sec
    activate all ulti skills and everyone is dead
    incase your team dont crit enough or the enemy is too tanky and you got some dmg activate chaplain and everything is back to normal
    every fight till 15/15 is in 10-15 sec over with these ulti skills

no need to blind anything or cast an ulti skill that needs 50000 minutes to cast
    crusade is so easy at the moment
    take your best damage dealer heroes and destroy the stages

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by ominoes View Post
    about the crusade team
    my team is machinist, frost mage, chaplain, commando and any tank that will survive for 10-15 sec
    incase your team dont crit enough or the enemy is too tanky and you got some dmg activate chaplain and everything is back to normal

no need to blind anything or cast an ulti skill that needs 50000 minutes to cast

if u bring ur 1 star mystic to crusade u just wasting his skill

take him with 4/5 stars and u will see dodge dodge dodge all the times from ur enemy

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    about the crusade team

Just a quick question. Have you ever met this team, Iron Hoof, Commando, Oc, Lunar, LS all 4-5 stars and 4 lvls above? If yes, please tell me how you beat this team given your formation because by the time IH shield goes off, your entire team is most likely dead.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    about the crusade team

There-there...your formations covers 2,5 Damage-Dealing-Ultis, one useless Hero for Damage (Chaplain) and one Tank...
    Even If I use 3 High-DD-Heroes like Succ, WM, Mystic + Commando + Warchief...their damage is sometimes not enough to kill the enemy team fast enough, that they can't do serious harm to my team.
    Especially not, if they have a reviving WC (which almost every team has).
    So, please do not bullshit us with your nonsense...or play with the big boys in endgame.

if the enemy got iron hoof ill change commando to leaves or someone with dmg
    wait till his shield runs out and activate the ulti skills

im not considering succ and wm as high dmg

most enemy teams got like one tank and arcane sapper in front, frost mage ulti always kill both of them in an instant
    machinist also can kill 1-2 enemys in a sec and if you for example bring death knight as tank his strong hit will dmg with 7k or something and kill another guy

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Blues View Post
    When i got my mystic i really get excited, i was like lv40. I read his skills and i liked him. So I came to forums and saw a guy asking Rola about mystic. Rola was one the few 80s that time. He exactly said "mystic is like lv50s even in 80s. " then I thought then he is a waste of time, i left him. Rola was wrong, we have a lot of 80s now and MYSTIC REALLY ROCKS! I even dont talk about his additive effect on AS' s survivor. Making other team miss is a great defence and boosting lil energy in arena is a life saver. And if ge can use his ulti, it is just like he says " STFFUUUU!!!! " to opponents. My crusade team is " mystic, dm, OC, scub and com/Chap " i have never missed a single box since the day i begun to use this format.

Uber you got my approve pal, i think he will be a better beast in 90s if you know how to use.
    Quote Originally Posted by Uber Star View Post
    This pretty much sums it up my opinion of that player.

I thought he says "KAME-HAME-HAAA!!!"

Ontopic: well, right now an excellent player of S4 (Inot Cool) it's quickly figuring how to counter my composition so looks like we will have fun on top ladder this week again.
    Quote Originally Posted by flexr View Post
    Seems like Rola only give advices based on his own personal preference without any empirical testings. He kept mentioning on how good Shallow is at high level while in practice, he's just a punching pack. I invested a lot in Shallow following his advice and now can't even find a place to fit him in. Arena? My Panda is doing x2 times better, same tankability but much higher dmg. Crusade? Ok I used him only once at first stage as a meat shield for DM to charge or to cancel IH entrance shield buff but that's about it. Raid? No way, that's 200k+ dmg loss on Silencer boss. Even in campaign it's hard to use him because of low dmg output. So where does he fit in? It's been a long time since I last seen one in arena.

Seriously????

U guys do realize that 80% of that i said in august and early september? There were no arcane sapper, tusk, swordmaster, frost mage, wandering spearman, death mage, iron hoof, Rifleman, Fallen Dominion, Deathgore, and other new heroes? And a lot of others had just been launched?

At the time people were obssesed at death knight and i said i prefered Shallow specially cause everyone could get him. At THAT time the only way to get panda was magic chest. wich required vip 11 wich was pretty rare at that time.

About mystic what i said is that i couldnt evaluate it because i was level 80 and mine was level 50. at THAT time u couldnt get not even a third of the xp items u get now, that being the reason why i did so many posts complaining about it , some of them im pretty sure helped the devs to implement the news you have today.
    since my Mystic was level 50 i couldnt evaluatre his power level in comparisson to the other heroes. i never said it wasnt good. like everyone else i need to choose heroes to focus on.

the remaining 20% of what i wrote was on late september and earlier october, panda had just become avaible on arena, and at THAT time i said i considered Old Curse to make more impact in the average player team then panda, cause u could obtain it earlier and he was so much better then most of the others dps, one of the many reasons why since then , Old Curse has been NERFED.

bin as always creates his own reality and says i was so strong compared to others, at that time i was some levels behind Cell, Davidgg and others, so as always, i will just nvm his coments.

When i told people should invest guild coins on shallows, please realize that there werent arcane sapper or tusk as alternatives. at that time Players didnt even had TANKS and were considering investing in lunar guardian...
    so i strongly adviced for people to focus on Tanks, of wich shallows was the most acessible solid option. so i adviced people to get shallow asap AND work on WC as a replacement for arena.

So first i never said mystic was bad or that shallow was better then panda.

second. i can strongly defend anything that i wrote, and any seasoned player that lived THAT period will agree.

i have a LOT of respect for you Uberstar, since i pretty much stop contributing in earlier october, and your first forum post is from 10-10-2014 (curiously enough the answer to your question aboutlunar and leaves was one of my last advices ever), after that You have definetly become by far the most relevant player in this forum , and your advice is very important for a lot of players and kudos for you for that. hope u find the will to keep doing that for months to come. i also hope other continue to step up like DontbeStupid.

However i do hope u realize that saying i am wrong is like saying the New York Times is wrong cause they said Carl Lewis is the fastest man alive , when obviously Usain Bolt is. When that was printed ( early 90`s) nothing could be more accurate. At present he is still regarded as a very influential sportsman, but of course his records seem pretty shy.

This as all games with lots of heroes has an evolving meta and a lot of balacing, which constantly changes the reality. For instance in Wow for several years Ret Pally dps where a joke, but during some future patches, they became one of the highest dps class.
    If you stick to this game long enough you will probly see the stuff you wrote yourself change, who knows, 3-4 months from now even this post might not be acurate, the meta might have evolved or the patches have rebalanced and mystic might not be nowhere near as relevant.

Despite a lot of the principles of what i wrote still apply to the game even now, i feel very confortable if u said u consider my ideas OUTDATED.

But saying that im just plain Wrong certainly isnt Right .

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Jeff's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rola View Post
    i feel very confortable if u said u consider my ideas OUTDATED.
    Welcome back Rola, yes your advices were really good at that time and your efforts appreciated, I think u should just mark your topic as "outdated" or something to warn people out! Some guys are just a bit pissed about their investment on SK that didnt pay out as they thought
    cheers
    Not only do I need to dry my clothes from the rain and sleet, but also from incontinence.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Uber Star's Avatar
    wow Rola, you care to much about what people say in forums. Anyway, thanks for your words i appreciate it to much. You are definitelly a good guy.

All that i said is i think you were wrong on some advices that you have posted and i'm afraid that you know why. In this kind of games, where the metagame have constant changes, nothing must be written on stone and we (the players that help others in the forums), have the responsability of keep our threads updated.

If Mystic is no longer viable the first thing that i'll do is come to this thread and edit it saying that since MM-DD-YYYY the hero is no longer viable.

Cheers bro, nice to see you here.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    Welcome back Rola, yes your advices were really good at that time and your efforts appreciated, I think u should just mark your topic as "outdated" or something to warn people out! Some guys are just a bit pissed about their investment on SK that didnt pay out as they thought
    cheers
    thank you, altough i am not really coming back, at least not right now.

about people complaining about shallow, they need to blame themselves, cause at the same time i said get shallow, i also said start working on warchief as a replacement, wich clearly shows i never advocate shallow as an end game hero.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Uber Star View Post
    wow Rola, you care to much about what people say in forums. Anyway, thanks for your words i appreciate it to much. You are definitelly a good guy.

All that i said is i think you were wrong on some advices that you have posted and i'm afraid that you know why. In this kind of games, where the metagame have constant changes, nothing must be written on stone and we (the players that help others in the forums), have the responsability of keep our threads updated.

If Mystic is no longer viable the first thing that i'll do is come to this thread and edit it saying that since MM-DD-YYYY the hero is no longer viable.

Cheers bro, nice to see you here.
    I think the forum modifiers have the responsibility to remove sticky or add certain comments when a very valuable post getting outdated due to patches... Can't ask posters/players to have too much responsibility since there are always possible issues delaying/preventing them keeping their threads updated...

About wow there were sayings: "There are never strongest classes/professions but only strongest patches."

And thanks to all those helping us knowing more about the game, always appreciate you guys' help...

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Uber Star's Avatar
    we don't have mods dude, that's why this forum is a mess.

Dmg.jpg

this is even an old picture
    fm 3 star lvl78
    so pls tell me more how bad she is
    and what shit im talking about

it is not my fault if you dont know how to use some heroes
    nomies

Silver Member Contributor Level 4 Blues's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rola View Post
    Seriously????

U guys do realize that 80% of that i said in august and early september? There were no arcane sapper, tusk, swordmaster, frost mage, wandering spearman, death mage, iron hoof, Rifleman, Fallen Dominion, Deathgore, and other new heroes? And a lot of others had just been launched?

At the time people were obssesed at death knight and i said i prefered Shallow specially cause everyone could get him. At THAT time the only way to get panda was magic chest. wich required vip 11 wich was pretty rare at that time.

About mystic what i said is that i couldnt evaluate it because i was level 80 and mine was level 50. at THAT time u couldnt get not even a third of the xp items u get now, that being the reason why i did so many posts complaining about it , some of them im pretty sure helped the devs to implement the news you have today.
    since my Mystic was level 50 i couldnt evaluatre his power level in comparisson to the other heroes. i never said it wasnt good. like everyone else i need to choose heroes to focus on.

the remaining 20% of what i wrote was on late september and earlier october, panda had just become avaible on arena, and at THAT time i said i considered Old Curse to make more impact in the average player team then panda, cause u could obtain it earlier and he was so much better then most of the others dps, one of the many reasons why since then , Old Curse has been NERFED.

bin as always creates his own reality and says i was so strong compared to others, at that time i was some levels behind Cell, Davidgg and others, so as always, i will just nvm his coments.

When i told people should invest guild coins on shallows, please realize that there werent arcane sapper or tusk as alternatives. at that time Players didnt even had TANKS and were considering investing in lunar guardian...
    so i strongly adviced for people to focus on Tanks, of wich shallows was the most acessible solid option. so i adviced people to get shallow asap AND work on WC as a replacement for arena.

So first i never said mystic was bad or that shallow was better then panda.

second. i can strongly defend anything that i wrote, and any seasoned player that lived THAT period will agree.

i have a LOT of respect for you Uberstar, since i pretty much stop contributing in earlier october, and your first forum post is from 10-10-2014 (curiously enough the answer to your question aboutlunar and leaves was one of my last advices ever), after that You have definetly become by far the most relevant player in this forum , and your advice is very important for a lot of players and kudos for you for that. hope u find the will to keep doing that for months to come. i also hope other continue to step up like DontbeStupid.

However i do hope u realize that saying i am wrong is like saying the New York Times is wrong cause they said Carl Lewis is the fastest man alive , when obviously Usain Bolt is. When that was printed ( early 90`s) nothing could be more accurate. At present he is still regarded as a very influential sportsman, but of course his records seem pretty shy.

This as all games with lots of heroes has an evolving meta and a lot of balacing, which constantly changes the reality. For instance in Wow for several years Ret Pally dps where a joke, but during some future patches, they became one of the highest dps class.
    If you stick to this game long enough you will probly see the stuff you wrote yourself change, who knows, 3-4 months from now even this post might not be acurate, the meta might have evolved or the patches have rebalanced and mystic might not be nowhere near as relevant.

Despite a lot of the principles of what i wrote still apply to the game even now, i feel very confortable if u said u consider my ideas OUTDATED.

First of all, i didn't want to offend you. I just told my own experience. I always respect your posts, i guess i'd tried to keep up and read all your comments. But isn't it strange when someone finds himself so right and true ? You are defining this game as a evolving and changing one but that time while you were actively using the forums, you were the one making several generalizations. It surely ends up this way when you comments includes the generalizations. People should consider your comments in the period of you were writing them but finding your comments wrong isn't an unfair judgement. When a physical theoretician finds a new method to disproof the old one which was created by an another one before, we don't say '' but the old one was right in his time of being. '' we say '' he was wrong. '' There is no need to have so much obsessions. I don't care if shallow theory was wrong or right but when someone talking about a hero '' purp+3 and 5 stars '' i get it as an end game advise. Anyway apologies if my comment went on in an inappropriate way, i didn't want to blame anyone for anything.