Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 98

Thread: [MYSTIC] A "must have" hero.

  1. #31
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    118
    Rep Power
    8

    so

    Guys so im now lvl 62 and my Commando is 5* and WM 4* should i start investing the Crusade points intro my Mystic he is now slighltly leveled up and skilled (50 lvl, 50% skills lvled) and he is 2** (15/50), so following the thread's author advice i should now go hard for him am i right ?

  2. #32
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    216
    Rep Power
    12
    I started already lvling mystic right from thr beginning at my f2p second account, bcoz my vip is low and mostly physical.

    Until now ... just lvl 53 .. i use him in arena with quite funny results and victory with only him alive.
    For crusade he is not that impressive at 53 ... but i trust the expiriences, which had been shared so often and hope that will improve !

    I like him, but we should not forget - he is a very old man and he already need a horse because he can not walk alone anymore !
    Who knows about his condition and how long he will be alive ?

  3. #33
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Uber Star View Post
    DK - OC - AS - Mystic - Chaplain
    Arcane Sapper survives? interesting.

  4. #34
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Uber Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    753
    Rep Power
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by bacetonkich View Post
    Arcane Sapper survives? interesting.
    Yes, and almost full HP but Succubus needs to interrupt enemy Commando stun.

  5. #35
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    41
    Rep Power
    0
    Rola is wrong on so many things.

    He said Shallow is better than DK at crusade and that you should spend all your guild coins on Shallow. I invested heavily in him and now he just sit in my trash bin, totally useless sandbag.

    Now at lv 73 I still think DK is the best tank for crusade. Go 15/15 all the time with him.

  6. #36
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    17
    Rep Power
    5
    Can you guys think of/advice pure mage team without commando as second grand arena team? I was thinking about smth like panda/wc(or even sk if both are on team1) +oc+mystic as core heroes and then add succubus or wm or frost mage or ice mage. .. Need to choose whom to prior invest.

  7. #37
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Uber Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    753
    Rep Power
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by SummerIce View Post
    Can you guys think of/advice pure mage team without commando as second grand arena team?
    Shallows Keeper + Ferryman + Death Mage + Frost Mage + Mystic

  8. #38
    Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    278
    Rep Power
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Uber Star View Post
    Shallows Keeper + Ferryman + Death Mage + Frost Mage + Mystic
    Hey Uber, love your advice. There is so much bullshit in this forum, you are one of the few I considere reading and actually following (lvl 68 now).
    What I would love to know are setups or good dpsler for the raidbosses ?
    I mostly go with pure physical.(all 4star, except the marked ones):
    Silencer for example: Rifleman, Leaves, Commando, AS, SavageOne
    Fallen Dom: Rifleman, Commando, Luna, WC, SavageOne
    Tree: Mystic, Silencer***, Ice Mage, OC, DeathMage**
    BossNr. 4 no idea will face him in 1-2 days...


    Thank you very much.

  9. #39
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Uber Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    753
    Rep Power
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by Tremain View Post
    Hey Uber, love your advice. There is so much bullshit in this forum, you are one of the few I considere reading and actually following (lvl 68 now).
    What I would love to know are setups or good dpsler for the raidbosses ?

    Thank you very much.
    Thanks for your kindly words dude.

    Sadly, in my own experience the top teams to deal huge dmg on raid bosses are almost always composed by at least 2 high VIP heroes. Even when you can hire one from your guild merc camp, you will miss another one so it's kinda hard to do a top perfomance.


    • On Raid 7, try using SwordMaster instead of Commando
    • On Raid 8, bench Commando too and replace her with Shadowleaf
    • On raid 9, not much to do, its hard to get huge dmg.
    • On raid 10, same as Raid 7

  10. #40
    Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    94
    Rep Power
    8
    Thats what i was wondering too. Against bosses commando is useless right?
    And is rifleman worth upgrading just cause of them raids? Im working on maxing skills for savage one. Smart move?

  11. #41
    Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    278
    Rep Power
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Uber Star View Post
    Thanks for your kindly words dude.

    Sadly, in my own experience the top teams to deal huge dmg on raid bosses are almost always composed by at least 2 high VIP heroes. Even when you can hire one from your guild merc camp, you will miss another one so it's kinda hard to do a top perfomance.


    • On Raid 7, try using SwordMaster instead of Commando
    • On Raid 8, bench Commando too and replace her with Shadowleaf
    • On raid 9, not much to do, its hard to get huge dmg.
    • On raid 10, same as Raid 7
    Ok thank you
    I am on a rather new Server... so no Swordmaster there yet...
    I took Commando first group coz her stuns sometimes interrupt a silence... is there anyway to stop Silencer from becoming "uber" and throwing gleves at the backrow? or does it always happen when 30-40 seconds are left?

    I find that I have to use 2 Tanks for Dominion... otherwise he kills my backlane to fast.. if I am unlucky he shoots my Rifleman anyway :/

    For Tree I go mostly magic damage, he seems to have super high armor...

    I also read once to go Silencer for Silencer.. dunno where Ill maybe try that out too... But Sapper is nice

  12. #42
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Uber Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    753
    Rep Power
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by Tremain View Post
    Ok thank you
    I am on a rather new Server... so no Swordmaster there yet...
    I took Commando first group coz her stuns sometimes interrupt a silence... is there anyway to stop Silencer from becoming "uber" and throwing gleves at the backrow? or does it always happen when 30-40 seconds are left?

    I find that I have to use 2 Tanks for Dominion... otherwise he kills my backlane to fast.. if I am unlucky he shoots my Rifleman anyway :/

    For Tree I go mostly magic damage, he seems to have super high armor...

    I also read once to go Silencer for Silencer.. dunno where Ill maybe try that out too... But Sapper is nice
    Used to run commando too but after few tries realized that AS jumping on the back will have the boss looking behind while the rest of the team hit him without losing energy. Theres no way to stop him going beast mode.

  13. #43
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Mount Olympus
    Posts
    43
    Rep Power
    6

    Shallows Keeper

    I'm not sure if Rola or some other person mentioned that SK gets more tanking gear later on while WC gets damage-boosting gear, and that the armor difference gets so significant at very high levels. There was a thread comparing front liner stats but it isn't updated yet.
    Good game, well played!

  14. #44
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Uber Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    753
    Rep Power
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by illuminaughty View Post
    I'm not sure if Rola or some other person mentioned that SK gets more tanking gear later on while WC gets damage-boosting gear, and that the armor difference gets so significant at very high levels. There was a thread comparing front liner stats but it isn't updated yet.
    please define "later" because we are discussing theorycraft as lvl 80 players with BiS Gear

  15. #45
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    27
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by illuminaughty View Post
    I'm not sure if Rola or some other person mentioned that SK gets more tanking gear later on while WC gets damage-boosting gear, and that the armor difference gets so significant at very high levels. There was a thread comparing front liner stats but it isn't updated yet.
    Nope, at lv 80 5* purple +3 max skill fully enchanted:

    Panda:
    30K HP
    3k2 physical dam
    424 physical armor
    115 magic resistant
    840 crit,70 pen armor
    65 life steal
    25 dodge

    WC:
    25K HP + 12K from skill = 37K
    2k6 physical dam
    323 physical armor
    106 magic resistant
    586 crit,53 pen armor
    101 life steal
    25 dodge

    SK:
    28K HP
    2k2 physical dam
    564 physical armor
    267 magic resistant
    389 crit,30 pen armor
    40 life steal
    0 dodge

    Brute:
    29K HP
    2k2 physical dam
    558 physical armor
    210 magic resistant
    364 crit,30 pen armor
    25 life steal
    0 dodge

    SO:
    26K7 HP
    2k7 physical dam
    351 physical armor
    131 magic resistant
    657 crit,39 pen armor
    76 life steal
    0 dodge

    Mountain:
    27K8 HP
    2k2 physical dam
    604 physical armor
    153 magic resistant
    427 crit, 15 pen armor
    50 life steal
    5 dodge

    Depth Voice (in case you're intersted):
    23K3 HP
    2k8 physical dam
    345 physical armor
    109 magic resistant
    822 crit, 53 pen armor
    45 life steal
    125 dodge

    Sword Master:
    21K6 HP
    3k physical dam
    325 physical armor
    94 magic resistant
    825 crit, 22 pen armor
    105 life steal
    30 dodge

    Iron hoof:
    32k HP
    2k5 physical dam
    405 physical armor
    248 magic resistant
    386 crit, 36 pen armor
    56 life steal
    25 dodge

    You can see for yourself.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •