Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: [MYSTIC] A "must have" hero.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Uber Star's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kirlein View Post
    two question
    1. just curious about Mystic BS + Panda GS , stackable ? thinking of switch WC for Panda
    2. is it good if change OC for VS ? quite hard to have *4 OC than *4 VS

1. Yes, stack
    2. No.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    So, if you have full chants 5* mystic and oc in team, As jumps at..?

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    as jumps to oc. despite their appearances, oc is still smarter than mystic. probably because oc has two heads.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Uber Star View Post
    1. Yes, stack
    2. No.
    ah then i made a mistake to focus on Panda *4 1st. i though OC can be replaced by VS in late game

Quote Originally Posted by bekz View Post
    as jumps to oc. despite their appearances, oc is still smarter than mystic. probably because oc has two heads.
    smart answer , marry me pls XD

the answer is OC , you can see purple+2/+3 item in hero interface , OC got more INT equipment
    Last edited by kirlein; 12-01-2014 at 10:22 AM.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by kirlein View Post
    ah then i made a mistake to focus on Panda *4 1st. i though OC can be replaced by VS in late game
    VS can replace OC in other team setup (physical based setup).. But in this team, you'll need OC for his synergy with mystic's PS..

Silver Member Contributor Level 4 Blues's Avatar
    Some weeks ago i saw a video of the "other game" with a magic comp doing Crusade using Mystic as a backbone. I inmediatly felt in love with the hero because figured it out that his skillset fills my playstyle. I'm a MOBA player and love all around casters.

I started to use him in Crusade and voilą! my daily runs went from "ok" to "easy as f*ck". Used to finish 15/15 with like 8~9 heroes but wow i can finish with my original team and don't even need to charge ultimates on my other 12 heroes because i'm 100% sure that i will finish with my main 5. My thought was "wow, Mystic was the right choice for Crusade team!"

But that's nothing. When i went totally amazed was where i was struggling myself trying to figure it out how to counter Panda/Sapper metagame in my server. Tried Chaplain and Windmaster and were OK (win rate 60%) but it wasn't good enough so i tried Mystic+Sapper aiming to fight fire with fire giving my sapper more survavility through Mystic blinding the whole enemy team. As a colateral effect the enemy sapper didn't hi hard my backline due to accuracy loss.

Results went better than expected.

WIN RATE 87.5% in the last 24 hours.

TL;DR: Mystic is a must have hero, work on him asap
    When i got my mystic i really get excited, i was like lv40. I read his skills and i liked him. So I came to forums and saw a guy asking Rola about mystic. Rola was one the few 80s that time. He exactly said "mystic is like lv50s even in 80s. " then I thought then he is a waste of time, i left him. Rola was wrong, we have a lot of 80s now and MYSTIC REALLY ROCKS! I even dont talk about his additive effect on AS' s survivor. Making other team miss is a great defence and boosting lil energy in arena is a life saver. And if ge can use his ulti, it is just like he says " STFFUUUU!!!! " to opponents. My crusade team is " mystic, dm, OC, scub and com/Chap " i have never missed a single box since the day i begun to use this format.

Uber you got my approve pal, i think he will be a better beast in 90s if you know how to use.

Quote Originally Posted by Blues View Post
    Rola was wrong.
    This pretty much sums it up my opinion of that player.

And if ge can use his ulti, it is just like he says " STFFUUUU!!!! " to opponents.
    I thought he says "KAME-HAME-HAAA!!!"

Ontopic: well, right now an excellent player of S4 (Inot Cool) it's quickly figuring how to counter my composition so looks like we will have fun on top ladder this week again.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Is Succubus really the best mage dps for the Mystic crusade team? People on this forum usually writes she is not that good after purple.

Quote Originally Posted by NobleWood View Post
    Is Succubus really the best mage dps for the Mystic crusade team? People on this forum usually writes she is not that good after purple.
    Yes, she is really good if 5*. Succ+Mystic ults can clear backline in stages 2/12 without problems. People that say the opposite are wrong. She can even counter commando stun so you can play with Sapper only and skip DK.

Quote Originally Posted by Nomies View Post
    No she is not, that would probably be Death Mage, which also would be the tank.
    Dude, you haven't figured that this thread doesn't mention any VIP 11 hero.

When give feedback to other users, you need to assume they haven't access to VIP 11 heros.
    Last edited by Uber Star; 12-01-2014 at 12:33 PM.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Ferico's Avatar
    When I was new with Heroes Charge and had Mystic during my early levels, I thought he was just a waste of time for the "Non-Essential skills" I thought he had. But I am now enlightened how great Mystic is, both for crusade and arena, specially having great synergy with my favorite sapper!

One quick question though, do you guys think Pilot is an alternative for the role of OC/VS?

Thanks for this!

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Yes, she is really good if 5*. Succ+Mystic ults can clear backline in stages 2/12 without problems. People that say the opposite are wrong. She can even counter commando stun so you can play with Sapper only and skip DK.

Dude, you haven't figured that this thread doesn't mention any VIP 11 hero.

When give feedback to other users, you need to assume they haven't access to VIP 11 heros.
    How bout this one for crusade? Deathmage, frostmage, ferryman, old curse, mystic.
    I'm just figuring this out on my own personal experience. Not claiming to be any kind of a pro
    talking from like stage 3 or 4 it il go something like this
    -> DM ulti, DM gets stunned by Commando, oc freeze, mystic ulti. Ferryman gets full aoe coverage.. Ferry and frost ulti are 'In case of emergency' helps?
    FM, Ferry and mystic have either magic boosts or lowers enemy team magic resistance.

Any thoughts ?
    Playing servers:
    -3 Fun server
    -16 Fun server
    -23 Usually top 10.
    -31 Fun server.

Quote Originally Posted by Nomies View Post
    Death Mage can be found in chests now.
    that makes her accesible for all of the player base? i don't think so.

And don' respond this saying "you can hire her" because i'm assuming that DK or Succ are being hired already.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Rola was one the few 80s that time. He exactly said "mystic is like lv50s even in 80s. " then I thought then he is a waste of time, i left him. Rola was wrong, we have a lot of 80s now and MYSTIC REALLY ROCKS!
    Seems like Rola only give advices based on his own personal preference without any empirical testings. He kept mentioning on how good Shallow is at high level while in practice, he's just a punching pack. I invested a lot in Shallow following his advice and now can't even find a place to fit him in. Arena? My Panda is doing x2 times better, same tankability but much higher dmg. Crusade? Ok I used him only once at first stage as a meat shield for DM to charge or to cancel IH entrance shield buff but that's about it. Raid? No way, that's 200k+ dmg loss on Silencer boss. Even in campaign it's hard to use him because of low dmg output. So where does he fit in? It's been a long time since I last seen one in arena.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Jeff's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by flexr View Post
    Seems like Rola only give advices based on his own personal preference without any empirical testings. He kept mentioning on how good Shallow is at high level while in practice, he's just a punching pack. I invested a lot in Shallow following his advice and now can't even find a place to fit him in. Arena? My Panda is doing x2 times better, same tankability but much higher dmg. Crusade? Ok I used him only once at first stage as a meat shield for DM to charge or to cancel IH entrance shield buff but that's about it. Raid? No way, that's 200k+ dmg loss on Silencer boss. Even in campaign it's hard to use him because of low dmg output. So where does he fit in? It's been a long time since I last seen one in arena.
    Grand arena team 2/3 when you're not facing commando
    Not only do I need to dry my clothes from the rain and sleet, but also from incontinence.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Rola was wrong at that time because he was so strong compare to many other players in same server, he did not have chance to challenge all heroes combination as his heroes are stronger than his opponents. It's different now, there are too many lvl 80 in server let you have better chances to challenge all possible combinations to find the best team.

* some forum members still talking about SK > WC, I was also like @flexr when upgrading SK together with WC with the hope SK will replace WC one day, well, that does not happen, SK still fall down when WC still stand up and keep fighting.
    Last edited by bin; 12-01-2014 at 03:57 PM.