Thread: What is the best way to get Arena token ?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

What is the best way to get Arena token ?

Hello, will like to know how the arena token is calculated

Should I try to win multiple small gap matches ?
    Should I try to win a big match ?
    Something else is worth knowing about the currenvy ?

Thank you

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    the higher rank the better aim for 100-199 if possible so you get 500 coins a day if not 200-299 is ok

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    1000-2000 rank is best place to have stable income for low casher or late player

Iantnp

Ok in other word i should try to fine an easy target few min before they send the mail or the mail will give me the token based on my best position of the day ?

Thank you

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    You wana use your arena chances about an hour or two before your arena rewards are given out. If you do it too early you might get knocked down very far and have no more chances. Also, this way, you can get a better rank than you actually deserve.

You also don't want to have a rank that you know u can't hold (unless it's your first time in that rank, then it's worth it for the gems).

Using me as an example, my arena rewards are given out at 9pm, so I try to make sure I'm around where I belong (around 100-199) so that people attack me and I get defence coins. At around 7 or 8pm I start trying to climb. The highest rank I've been to is 28 so if I see a rank 35 that has very low power (maybe trying to derank on purpose), I choose not to attack. Because I know a whole bunch of people will attack me for that rank and I'll eventually lose.
    You can also yolo some matches, I've attacked people that have a lot more power than me but ended up winning due to RNG.
    With this method, I can get top 70 almost everyday, which is 20 more gems and 30 more arena coins than I deserve

Quote Originally Posted by abbyface View Post
    You wana use your arena chances about an hour or two before your arena rewards are given out. If you do it too early you might get knocked down very far and have no more chances. Also, this way, you can get a better rank than you actually deserve.

You also don't want to have a rank that you know u can't hold (unless it's your first time in that rank, then it's worth it for the gems).

Using me as an example, my arena rewards are given out at 9pm, so I try to make sure I'm around where I belong (around 100-199) so that people attack me and I get defence coins. At around 7 or 8pm I start trying to climb. The highest rank I've been to is 28 so if I see a rank 35 that has very low power (maybe trying to derank on purpose), I choose not to attack. Because I know a whole bunch of people will attack me for that rank and I'll eventually lose.
    You can also yolo some matches, I've attacked people that have a lot more power than me but ended up winning due to RNG.
    With this method, I can get top 70 almost everyday, which is 20 more gems and 30 more arena coins than I deserve
    Thank you very much for your answer.