Thread: Is this Booty Cave encounter a misunderstood genius, or a super waste of gems?

Silver Member Contributor Level 5

Is this Booty Cave encounter a misunderstood genius, or a super waste of gems?

Came across this in the booty cave. To my noobish eye this is just a super big waste of resources, aside from the Depths Voice, which I understand is a great counter to AS later on. Does this guy possess an understanding of the game I don't have, or is this a super big waste of resources?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by likewhoa View Post
    Came across this in the booty cave. To my noobish eye this is just a super big waste of resources, aside from the Depths Voice, which I understand is a great counter to AS later on. Does this guy possess an understanding of the game I don't have, or is this a super big waste of resources?
    Nah he probably just placed his best stars heroes because as u go higher in vip u get more caves.. his best caves are wlready filled with his arena/crusade teams and this are jjust his spares which generates alot of income since 5* have high power and power= gold

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    I was just surprised that he had 5 stars on someone like ferryman or professional killer. Only thing I can think of is that they blew thousands on gold chests.

Quote Originally Posted by likewhoa View Post
    I was just surprised that he had 5 stars on someone like ferryman or professional killer. Only thing I can think of is that they blew thousands on gold chests.
    5* ferryman is legit. Professional killer is only for raids tho. But ferryman 5* at 58 is sickshit. Not only is he able to use his nukes early, also, he has enough hp to use his ultimate once, and if he dies, ultimate comes out again. He is literally a timebomb..

No heroes are worthless honestly. (With exception of heroes like cleric maybe, or death knight) If u want to excel in every part of the game, it's best to get at least 25 heroes all maxed out in stars and skills. For raid example, heroes like sniper/poisoned/rifle/psychic/arcane/savage/ swordsmaster/machinist etc are used.. arena have a different set of heroes and crusade too.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    He is either a super high VIP player or a cheater. Not anyone can 5* rare heroes like PK or DV. Especially rare when a lvl 58 player can have multiple 5* heroes, there are many lvl 70 players don't have more than two 5* heroes, he can only buy all soul stones.
    Last edited by bin; 11-30-2014 at 05:10 AM.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Miserymachine's Avatar
    I have to say this is an interesting setup. It's a specific setup to counter the teams with a 4* or higher arcane sapper.

The tactics employed are that an arcane sapper would teleport to the death knight, run into the depths voice and soul hunter all the while the professional killer would be building power and the ferryman would be absorbing any deaths to setup nukes.

It's a risky setup and one wrong move could toppled the combo chain but when everything goes off correctly it would be pretty awesome!