Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Exclamation Bug?! Too high level (+13) disparity in Crusade

Server: 30 Commando

Character Name: OwnAg3

Account ID: 5523273

Device(optional):

Estimate Time of Problem: 90 minutes ago

Problem Detail:
    Level disparity in crusade is impossible.
    Currently at lvl 42. Opponent is at lvl 55, which is 13 team & hero levels higher!!
    Presuming there is mistake in the level matchup algorithm for this particular round.
    Never had such a matchup before and believe the level disparity is not suppose to be as such??

If this is indeed a bug, appreciate a reset or a fair compensation. Thx.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	98.8 KB 
ID:	2445  

LOL, poor u

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 0wn4g3 View Post
    Server: 30 Commando

Character Name: OwnAg3

Account ID: 5523273

Device(optional):

Estimate Time of Problem: 90 minutes ago

Problem Detail:
    Level disparity in crusade is impossible.
    Currently at lvl 42. Opponent is at lvl 55, which is 13 team & hero levels higher!!
    Presuming there is mistake in the level matchup algorithm for this particular round.
    Never had such a matchup before and believe the level disparity is not suppose to be as such??

If this is indeed a bug, appreciate a reset or a fair compensation. Thx.
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience. We will report your case to our developers. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Hi Betty, what is the findings of the developers on this case? There must have been an error during this match-up.

At that time, my team's power level was less than 9.5k while the opponent's power level was very likely closer to 15k. I was unable to complete the crusade on that day due to this. I have been clearing crusades on the days before and after.

Hence I would like to request for the crusade rewards lost due to this glitch.

Hi Betty, appreciate a response to my previous post.

I would like to also add... Increasing the difficulty of the game is different to making it impossible to win. This match-up was certainly impossible to win and by doing so the players are being cheated.
    Last edited by 0wn4g3; 12-03-2014 at 05:37 AM.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Hi Betty, appreciate a response to my previous post.

I would like to also add... Increasing the difficulty of the game is different to making it impossible to win. This match-up was certainly impossible to win and by doing so the players are being cheated.
    Dear Leader
    As I know. Some players can make it through 15 waves. So we consider it acceptable. A developer said that he tried narrow the level difference range and the change will take effect in version 1.5. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Wow, thats one hell of a lvl difference there my friend.

And I thought I had it a little tougher than normal with my +8 match up today

Your match uo though is definitely unfair as at lv42 most likely you wont have a full team of +2 blue, let alone purple and so the power difference alone, let alone the level is just something you wont be able to overcome.

BTW feel free to join for a laugh lol --> http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...h-up-pics-here

Hi Betty,

Good to know that the developers are looking into the crusade match-up issues.

However I believe you didn't fully understand my case.
    1) I am able to clear 15/15 in crusade.
    2.1) However during that one crusade round (refer 1st post; happened on the 2nd day of the recent double dragon coins event), there must have been an error with the opponent match-ups.
    2.2) In round 7 of this crusade, I was matched against a team which had ~50% more power than my team (lvl 42 blue heroes @~10k power vs lvl 55 purple heroes @~15k power). This is an impossible match to win.
    2.3) Because of this round 7 match, I was unable to complete the crusade and lost out on the double dragon coins rewards, gold coins and drops from round 8 onward.
    3) I take that such a match-up should not had happened. If such a match-up is intended, then you are cheating the players.

Hence I am requesting for Ucool to compensate for the dragon coins (2k) and gold coins (600k-800k, gold+items) that I lost out on due to this glitch. Appreciate your response on this.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    +13!? I think that is too much.

The highest I got so far was +7 and I even find that ridiculous already.

Quote Originally Posted by Aganazzar View Post
    +13!? I think that is too much.

The highest I got so far was +7 and I even find that ridiculous already.
    Im currently working on +8 lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Macstabby View Post
    Im currently working on +8 lol.
    Good luck! I was not able to finish yesterday. #13's setup is too damn hard.

Hi Betty,

Good to know that the developers are looking into the crusade match-up issues.

However I believe you didn't fully understand my case.
    1) I am able to clear 15/15 in crusade.
    2.1) However during that one crusade round (refer 1st post; happened on the 2nd day of the recent double dragon coins event), there must have been an error with the opponent match-ups.
    2.2) In round 7 of this crusade, I was matched against a team which had ~50% more power than my team (lvl 42 blue heroes @~10k power vs lvl 55 purple heroes @~15k power). This is an impossible match to win.
    2.3) Because of this round 7 match, I was unable to complete the crusade and lost out on the double dragon coins rewards, gold coins and drops from round 8 onward.
    3) I take that such a match-up should not had happened. If such a match-up is intended, then you are cheating the players.

Hence I am requesting for Ucool to compensate for the dragon coins (2k) and gold coins (600k-800k, gold+items) that I lost out on due to this glitch. Appreciate your response on this.
    so if u could make the crusade 7/15 to 15/15 u could win 2k of crusade coins and 600-800k of gold at lvl 42, u should ask more like 10012091291299k crusade coins and same for gold no ?

Yep. I wonder if this has anything to do with recent updates. I could clear the whole crusade most of the time after I read some guides and changed everything accordingly but since 2-3 days now I can't clear the damn thing even with my whole roster when before I didn't even need to change one single team setup. Always fail now at 13 or 14 at the latest. That 13+ level from Own4g3 though must really be an error. xD
    Kappa

It happens when your lvl is like blue+2 and enemys can have purple+1 or +2 than it become harder, but using 2 crusade teams, and main team is like in tips, dont have to be hard very, need to have more maxed heroes and with full energy :-)

Quote Originally Posted by wootas View Post
    It happens when your lvl is like blue+2 and enemys can have purple+1 or +2 than it become harder, but using 2 crusade teams, and main team is like in tips, dont have to be hard very, need to have more maxed heroes and with full energy :-)
    Nah, if your Blue+2, doesnt matter if you have 4 teams, your going to seriously struggle taking down a Purple+1 team, forget +2. Because after fight 1, they have energy stacked up and s can use ults just like you.... so teams 2+ are likely to get nuked.