Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: new player tips for low vip player or non-vip player

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

new player tips for low vip player or non-vip player

Hey,

i'm lvl 60 and i'm a non-VIP player.

Tips :
    -Never get a hero u wont use it for now, when u got enough souls stone. example : you're lvl 60 u got 80 soul stone of vengeance spirit u shouldn't invoke her why ? because if u get her in crusade or golden chest u will get 30 soul stone instead of the 80 soul stone u already had.vengeance spirit is a good example but u can do with shadow shaman, depth voice, savage one,silencer, lunar guardian.
    -Always bought the items against gold, these items will serve you well for later ( enchant etc ...)

The heroes u should work on every single day since u unlock elite stage :
    War chief, chaplain, leave shadow.

The heroes u should get with arena coin:
    OLD CURSE until 5* then get panda.

the heroes u should get with guild coin:
    Lunar guardian get her if u need a good dps and u didn't earn a good dps from the first 3* heroes in golden chest (succubus, wind master) if u have one good dps just farm for 100 soul stone of her(then wait for from her with golden chest or crusade),after getting her 4*(or 100 soul stone) go for AS 5*, lunar guardian 4* is enough good to wait for AS.

The heroes u should get with crusade coin: get commando to 1*, mystic 1* then frost mage 1*, then u can upgrade them all of them to 2* then 3*, when those 3 are 3* u can decide who u want to upgrade first, for arena : commando and for crusade : mystic (better up mystic to me, cause commando is worth it for what she bring to the team, inspiration motivate and her stun and not cause of her dps).

team for arena :
    -Leave shadow,
    -Old curse,
    -Commando,
    -(the best dps u got from your chest),
    -War chief ( if you're lower than purple, shadow keeper 1* is enough, because lvl 51 is fast, 1 week or so without vip).

team for crusade:
    -Mystic,
    -Frost mage,
    -Chaplain (or commando when your team is full hp and your chaplain need to be full energy),
    -Old curse,
    -Death mage (i don't have one i'm so sad :'() > or death knight > or shadow keeper (ONLY if any of your server don't have Death knight or Death mage, in this case you can evolve his stars)
    (before purple lighting elemental or lunar guardian are enough good)

if you got any question i'm there, hope that post help you guys.
    Last edited by sonsaku2009; 11-28-2014 at 03:23 PM.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Uber Star's Avatar
    The content in your post is really nice and accurate OP, but is screaming for some good formatting.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Disagree on farming Chap. It's a waste. You just need her at 3 starts for efficient uses and that can be achieve easily by opening tons of 90k chests. Stamina should be spent elsewhere.

I made some change , I hope it's now more fun to read .

flexr,

If we could choose what we get from these chests , I would surely have recommended you do so . And anyway in my post i recommend you to get 8/9 heroes early game you need those gold to upgrade skills and to enchant their gear.( if you want to be in a better rank)
    Last edited by sonsaku2009; 11-28-2014 at 03:14 PM.

Banned Contributor Level 2
    1) Never spend diamond on hero pulls.

Heroes without gear are completely useless. Going from purple 1 to purple 2 for example is a dramatic upgrade for tanks, arcane sapper etc. The best heroes in this game are almost all farmable after first month or two so spend your diamond for equipment, stamina refresh and elite reset instead of garbage heroes that add nothing to your line-up.

2) Never farm for equipment fragments on normal stages, only farm for them as part of getting hero shards from elite stages

The drop rate from normal instance is atrocious, it is better to get hero shards as part of the process and use god father / raid dungeons.

3) For lower chapters, stop as soon as you get one hero shard for the day. For higher chapters that provide equipment you want, reset the elite dungeon once per day.

You will rarely ever get 2 shards out of one elite chapter per day, so if you get it on attempt 1 of 3 don't waste stamina on next two attempts. For later chapters that provide good equipment, you will want to farm 3 + 3 times with a 20 diamond reset.

4) Plan your line-up around arcane sapper

You will want to make sure commando is not the highest INT hero on your team, even if it means not fully enchanting her. The highest INT hero on your team must be reasonably durable.

Get your own arcane sapper to high level ASAP so you can abuse people who don't know this. Low VIP players can destroy high VIP players with this alone.

5) Best crusade line-up for low VIP

Chap, Old Curse, Mystic, Frost Mage and Death Mage (if you can't rent death mage, rent DK instead)

6) Best arena line-up for low VIP

Panda (Warchief is a good sub), Arcane Sapper (give him highest INT), Medusa (Lunar Guardian is a good sub), Leave Shadow, Commando

These are the 10 best heroes to invest in the current version of the game and with the exception of death mage (should change in December/January), are 100% farmable.
    Last edited by hitmantb; 11-28-2014 at 03:56 PM.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Imo you should get at first with crusade 3 Star Commando afterwards Windmaster to 4 stars than back to commando to 4 stars

Quote Originally Posted by premium88x View Post
    Imo you should get at first with crusade 3 Star Commando afterwards Windmaster to 4 stars than back to commando to 4 stars
    Why WM to 4 stars?

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Uber Star View Post
    Why WM to 4 stars?
    Darn..i just need one more stone to upgrade my wm to 5 stars and then i read this.. Freaking me out.. Are you mean that she is not worth invest more than 3 stars, or she really need to be more than 4 stars? Please answer asap..

Quote Originally Posted by Edwards View Post
    Are you mean that she is not worth invest more than 3 stars
    Yes.

at least not as priority, i would rather have commando and mystic 5* before using dragon coins on WM.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Edwards View Post
    Darn..i just need one more stone to upgrade my wm to 5 stars and then i read this.. Freaking me out.. Are you mean that she is not worth invest more than 3 stars, or she really need to be more than 4 stars? Please answer asap..
    Yes, she isnt worth wasting crus coins for it. In late gsme the only place u use her is crus.. raid and arena does not have her place ..

Banned Contributor Level 2
    Don't worry if you are already close to 5 star just finish it.

Since this follows Chinese version step-by-step, there will probably be level 90/100 and awakening soon which buffs the underused heroes.

Quote Originally Posted by hitmantb View Post
    Arcane Sapper (give him highest INT)
    How? I mean i can only enchant his items so much. So i shouldnt enchant my other heroes? Doesn't that make my team weaker overall?

Gold Member Contributor Level 7 Jack McHawk's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Uber Star View Post
    Yes.

at least not as priority, i would rather have commando and mystic 5* before using dragon coins on WM.
    I can confirm that. I had my WM at 5 stars for awhile now and she is in my crusade setup for heavy damage. Other than that shes pretty useless.
    Im getting my Commando to 5* now and getting Mystic SS at the same time

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    from me
    1. never open gold chestx10 , better spend on Stamina / Elite reset
    2. never enchant your equipment too much , high power mean hard opponent on crusade , crusade is your gold income
    3. open bronze chestx10 once/twice a day , sometimes it give you good drop such as Leaves Hero (convert to 7ss) or Machinist
    4. Aim at least 1000-2000 rank in Arena to give you stable Gem & Coin income.
    5. dont invest new heroes everytime you got new one , it not about quantity of hero. if you got new heroes come here and ask OP if it worthed or not XD

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    WM in my view Is the best Dps for crusade,constant 50/60k damage output and very high energy regain,crusade for non high VIP players is the most important part of the game so WM is optional