Thread: Levelling with potions

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Levelling with potions

Hi guys,
    I'm french and as you know we all have probleme with other language than ours... so be tolerant with me ^^
    So I would like to have your feedback on levelling... I thought that it's a pity to develop our character only with potion. I'd prefer that team who participate to a battle receive more XP than now. For exemple I'm team lvl 76. It takes for me 2 or 3 days to evolve from lvl 75 to 76... that's not a problem, but without buying cheese xp I will be team lvl 77 before my main characters who compose my main team (even if I use only it during 3 days...) are lvl 76 themselves... Only solution... go to shop and use cheese!!

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by mohshadow17 View Post
    Hi guys,
    I'm french and as you know we all have probleme with other language than ours... so be tolerant with me ^^
    So I would like to have your feedback on levelling... I thought that it's a pity to develop our character only with potion. I'd prefer that team who participate to a battle receive more XP than now. For exemple I'm team lvl 76. It takes for me 2 or 3 days to evolve from lvl 75 to 76... that's not a problem, but without buying cheese xp I will be team lvl 77 before my main characters who compose my main team (even if I use only it during 3 days...) are lvl 76 themselves... Only solution... go to shop and use cheese!!
    I don't have a problem with this. It requires players to think carefully about what to spend their gems on and to plan ahead to make sure they have enough XP to level the heroes they want when their team level increases instead of being able to brainlessly spend all gems on stamina. Also, the heroes I use in battle might not necessarily be the heroes I want to level first when my team level increases. Potions and cheese allow me to decide exactly what hero I want to level by how much and when.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Uber Star's Avatar
    Well i've been lvl 80 for a while but i can remember perfectly that i had no problems having 9 heroes max leveled from 70 to 80 without buying cheeses.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    I'm lvl 74 and I keep 13 heroes at team level. I buy all potions I can for gold (I don't refresh stores) and buy cheese only when I know I'll be short on XP when I level. I'm sure I would not have to buy any cheese if I would only have to keep 8 or 9 heroes at team level

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

well ... imo

Well betwen lvl 70 and 80 I was able to lvl up around 7/8 heroes together with my team xp without buying any kind of potion or cheese from shop only the ones from time rift and the potions from chapters raid farming (I did buy only stamina with 50 gems and 100 gems )