Thread: Suggestion for SERVER Select

Lightbulb Suggestion for SERVER Select

A Suggestion for SERVER Select at the beginning of the game or AFTER the Tutorial.

Some people out there wants to form guilds and play with friends, but they won't be able to see each other because some players gets to play more than 3hrs to find out that there was a SERVER Button after clicking on the Profile Icon. It's kinda sad especially if there are players who went VIP on a specific server and they won't get much of what they spent because of the "Server".

This would really help out most of the players out there in Heroes charge, BOTH Old and New.

Please implement this... It'll really help us out. especially to players who likes to play in groups like most of us do.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    this is exactly what happened to me!

I didn't know my server was not so new when i found the server button about 2 days later i noticed there was already 1 other server and one coming out after in a few hours. It was too late for me because i already invested a lot of time and got VIP already.

i would be probably near the top of arena if it wasn't for my late start most players have 3+ levels ahead of me and i use 5 stamina a day

i think game should have "add friend with players in different servers" function, and also PK with them for fun. i played the game 1 week and i found that my friend play in different server. i dont want to change sever because i spent most of time and buy vip on it.
    I hope in next update, it'll have add friend function

I don't know how they'll do it but I hope they feature at least a Transfer Account to another server. that'll minus up Gems, but still I do wonder about the VIP Status and Gems & heroes if they'll be transferred over to the other server.