Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How often do heroes appear in Crusade drops?

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuze View Post
    Aww,u ruined my hope,i was just about to bet my luck on the crusade for those heroes lol.
    Lol it's never gonna happen. DM WAS a magic stone hero bt since she got releassed in grand arena redeem shop, her card got released in chests as well.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4

my chance much lower

after playing 1.5 months and 1month clearing 15 stage everyday, I only got one hero.

Quote Originally Posted by Uber Star View Post
    In my own experience, the chance is 2% aprox.

In the 105 stages done weekly i usually receive average 2 heros per week.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by theshine View Post
    after playing 1.5 months and 1month clearing 15 stage everyday, I only got one hero.
    i got bear warrior***, admiral* and i think psychopath* and i have no idea how much time im playing... guess allso a month and a half (lv 63)

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Caspdown's Avatar
    Well I've done a total of 56 Crusades (Do it daily and 4 days left on my second daily card) and I've gotten a total of 3 heroes. So even though it's a small sample size, going by that you can say that you will get a hero from roughly 5% of crusades, or 1.25% from each possible chest.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Pumz View Post
    Within the past 2 weeks, I've received about 10-12 heroes and that not including the heroes that were converted into soulstones. About 18 if counting those.

in 2 weeks, u can open a total of 70 purple chests assuming u complete it 15/15 everyday...140 if you're VIP10+
    so you're telling me that 25% of those chests were heroes? Or 13% if VIP10+? I call bs on this one...

i know it's all based on RNG, but there's a threshold where "RNG" is actually rigged/lies

I've opened about 280 chests (2 months of crusade) and i got 6 heroes so far....that's a 2% hero rate which is actually the average....

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    I got 3 heroes (2 in 2 days somehow) and my bro got 1 in 3 or so months... I got Brute, Vengeance Spirit, Poisoned one, meanwhile my bro got Soulhunter! So I hope you guys have the same luck! I hope to get death mage & mastermage if possible! You probably can't get swordmaster though, only from martial merchant

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    i`m lvl 53 with 2-3 weeks of playing and 15/15 Crusade since around level 35/36. 0 Hero cards dropped, I`m so sad.

Based on luck,i got plenty of heroes from crusade. And if my memory serve me well,i did obtain 2 heroes in one crusade run,once. All u need is luck i guess. May miss fortune be with u all.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    I did not even know it is possible to have heroes drop from crusade until i saw a video recently lol

I had none in about 3 to 4 weeks