Thread: upgrade to purple +1?

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

upgrade to purple +1?

hey guys,

some post are telling about skipping upgrade and wait for better item, i'm now lvl 59 non-vip player and the heroe i use :
    mystic 3* (crusade)
    frost mage 3*(crusade)
    commando 4*(arena and some time crusade)
    succubus 3*(arena and some time crusade)
    chaplain 3*(crusade)
    old curse 3*(crusade and arena)
    leave shadows 3*(arena)
    warcief 3* (arena)
    i was wondering if i should up them to purple +1 or wait to get the level needed for better item in purple +1
    if u could tell me wich heroe it's worth it or not.

thx guys.

this would be nice for every one :/

answer or make a thread about upgrading after purple (purple to purple +1, or purple +1 to purple 2) can be usefull for all.

thx

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    i am 61 now dic not upgrade my wm for the energy regan, and will def not upgrade chaplin at 62 either she gets improved healing with the last item and i dont think her base stats at purple plus 1 are gona beat that. good question tho mabey some1 with more info can say somthn more exact

Bronze Member Contributor Level 8

just check the gears!

Chaplain get "not so good gear" at Epic +1 - some are saying he will loose his healing, but become stronger. Well you don't want to use her at Arena...

Brute at Epic got caster gear, at Epic +1 got again normal str gear, so for him it is recommended to upgrade it.

I don't know what was in developers / resource planner's head to give caster gear for a phys hero... and that will get him at epic+2, but not so brutal as at epic.
    If you don't like my posts : add me to Ignore your list - open the link here and press YES

Silver Member Contributor Level 4 Blues's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sonsaku2009 View Post
    hey guys,

some post are telling about skipping upgrade and wait for better item, i'm now lvl 59 non-vip player and the heroe i use :
    mystic 3* (crusade)
    frost mage 3*(crusade)
    commando 4*(arena and some time crusade)
    succubus 3*(arena and some time crusade)
    chaplain 3*(crusade)
    old curse 3*(crusade and arena)
    leave shadows 3*(arena)
    warcief 3* (arena)
    i was wondering if i should up them to purple +1 or wait to get the level needed for better item in purple +1
    if u could tell me wich heroe it's worth it or not.

thx guys.
    If you have items to fill up the new slotes after going purple+1 and if you can enchant em, all of your heroes are useful in +70s.

thx for answer

ok thx,

as i dont have brute , i should upgrade all my heroe exept chaplain. but when i see equipement of leave shadow when get purple +1 they suck so much.
    i'm farming for Lunar guardian i was wondering if for her it was worth it to upgrade to purple +1 before he can get better item too because i cant see them.
    Last edited by sonsaku2009; 11-27-2014 at 03:01 PM.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    From purple to purple +1, definitely upgrade all heroes when you can.

From purple + 1 to purple +2, situational in some. Some it might be better to gain more level so that after upgrading you can equip more pink items.

Sometimes its best from P+1 to P+3, so yea like the poster on top said, P+1 with max enchant is best in long run.