Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: suggestions on team

  1. #1
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    6

    suggestions on team

    hi guys,
    my team is currently composed by

    commando 45
    wind master 45
    machinist 45
    chaplain 45
    wandering spearman 45 (as a tank).

    out of the team i have a 42 shallow keeper (but he dies faster than wandering spearman so it's useless now), a mystic lvl 1 that i dont know if it's worth upgrading (stronger the machinist?), a sniper, shadow leaves and emberstar all on low lvl.

    tomorrow i will complete war chief so i will have probably a decent tank..
    how would you setup a team with these heroes?

    thanks in advance
    Last edited by noir; 11-27-2014 at 07:24 AM.

  2. #2
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    6
    I add as information that all the lvl 45 heroes are blue +2

  3. #3
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    EU
    Posts
    587
    Rep Power
    26
    Machinst is for level 70+ pls check from where you can get souls, or do you think it is so OP as he can stay with 1* vs opponents with 3*?!

    War Chief need to be 3*, I have it only 2* and is weak. At Blue+2 it is horrible, not even revive.

    +5 or +10 level more and your wandering spearman will need to face epic war chief and he will not be a good tank.

    Chaplain is not for Arena in general, just for very few exceptions and only at attacking, not defending, she is for Crusade.

    Commando for a while is good, get it to 3* at least.
    Wind master the same, get 3*.

    Both of 2 late game may be switched out - maybe one with Machinist, but not for now.

    Sniper is for raid, can be used at Arena, but doesn't shine there a lot.
    Mystic at epics and not at 1*, but from 3*

    Shallows keeper: hm, you play wrong if he is weak at Blue+2!

    Leaves Shadow: I hoe you did the quests and you have it at 2* and farming souls to get to 3*!

    Emberstar: is a tank killer, if she is 2* and not 1* then it should be fine at Arena at Blue+2.


    I don't see what are you doing with arena coins? - Old curse it is OP at this level.

    I would do like this:
    Shallows keeper - if is a 2* than ok, if 1* then forget.
    - get Savage one - for raids and is welcome to Arena in some cases. If you have Shallows keeper 3* - but I don't think" then he is good now: take care the armour reduction.

    In Arena the tanks usually not able to cast they ulti, there are exceptions, but don't count on that. If the tank is able to cast the ulti it means the opponent is low on dps and the fight is won already.
    So SK and SO raise the armor reduction instead of ulti.

    Kinda need 1 CC in tram: Old Curse, Vengeance Sprit, Silencer, something...

    Wandering spearman + Commando+ Leaves Shadow + Wind Master takes 4 slot.
    Sk/WC/So something needed in front, that is the 5th.

    - try to get Succubus, AS, Lunar from guild. AS at 1* is trash at epics, because opponents are 2-4*
    Last edited by heroeszabi; 11-27-2014 at 01:52 PM.
    If you don't like my posts : add me to Ignore your list - open the link here and press YES

  4. #4
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by heroeszabi View Post
    Machinst is for level 70+ pls check from where you can get souls, or do you think it is so OP as he can stay with 1* vs opponents with 3*?!

    War Chief need to be 3*, I have it only 2* and is weak. At Blue+2 it is horrible, not even revive.

    +5 or +10 level more and your wandering spearman will need to face epic war chief and he will not be a good tank.

    Chaplain is not for Arena in general, just for very few exceptions and only at attacking, not defending, she is for Crusade.

    Commando for a while is good, get it to 3* at least.
    Wind master the same, get 3*.

    Both of 2 late game may be switched out - maybe one with Machinist, but not for now.

    Sniper is for raid, can be used at Arena, but doesn't shine there a lot.
    Mystic at epics and not at 1*, but from 3*

    Shallows keeper: hm, you play wrong if he is weak at Blue+2!

    Leaves Shadow: I hoe you did the quests and you have it at 2* and farming souls to get to 3*!

    Emberstar: is a tank killer, if she is 2* and not 1* then it should be fine at Arena at Blue+2.


    I don't see what are you doing with arena coins? - Old curse it is OP at this level.

    I would do like this:
    Shallows keeper - if is a 2* than ok, if 1* then forget.
    - get Savage one - for raids and is welcome to Arena in some cases. If you have Shallows keeper 3* - but I don't think" then he is good now: take care the armour reduction.

    In Arena the tanks usually not able to cast they ulti, there are exceptions, but don't count on that. If the tank is able to cast the ulti it means the opponent is low on dps and the fight is won already.
    So SK and SO raise the armor reduction instead of ulti.

    Kinda need 1 CC in tram: Old Curse, Vengeance Sprit, Silencer, something...

    Wandering spearman + Commando+ Leaves Shadow + Wind Master takes 4 slot.
    Sk/WC/So something needed in front, that is the 5th.

    - try to get Succubus, AS, Lunar from guild. AS at 1* is trash at epics, because opponents are 2-4*


    practically you're saying my whole team is trash until i get most of them to 3*, i agree but i need to get to that level.
    with arena points i'm trying to get old course but i farm around 150 coins a day, because i'm around 1500 on 20k. i will have to wait because i have around still 11 stones.
    for what concerns leaves i sold her soulstones when i got wind master so i have to farm them again. is she worth the effort?
    regarding the tank, what can i do with what i have? shallow keeper 1* sucks, wandering sucks, warchef will suck at 1*... i need some suggestion, as it's getting difficult to get good results in elite stages for example.


    i try to play wandering + commando + leaves (i will exp her, it's lvl 15 til now) and windmaster (hard to farm her soulstones, need 100 to take her to 4*), i need to farm shallow keepers stones too... and when i will get warchief i will let him play until i get old curse or not? and when i get old curse i take out warchief or wandering?

  5. #5
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    EU
    Posts
    587
    Rep Power
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by noir View Post
    practically you're saying my whole team is trash until i get most of them to 3*, i agree but i need to get to that level.
    with arena points i'm trying to get old course but i farm around 150 coins a day, because i'm around 1500 on 20k. i will have to wait because i have around still 11 stones.
    for what concerns leaves i sold her soulstones when i got wind master so i have to farm them again. is she worth the effort?
    regarding the tank, what can i do with what i have? shallow keeper 1* sucks, wandering sucks, warchef will suck at 1*... i need some suggestion, as it's getting difficult to get good results in elite stages for example.


    i try to play wandering + commando + leaves (i will exp her, it's lvl 15 til now) and windmaster (hard to farm her soulstones, need 100 to take her to 4*), i need to farm shallow keepers stones too... and when i will get warchief i will let him play until i get old curse or not? and when i get old curse i take out warchief or wandering?
    At 1* all are trash at level 45.
    WC will be 2* instantly, but so low armor as he is horrible compared to any other 2* at Blue. I think even Admiral at 2* is better then him. The good news it is at 50 or 51 he will become a reasonable tank and that is just a few days.

    If you sucks with SK at campaign, that is because you are playing wrong. He is the most usable tank at 1* at that level, every other 1* fail even more.
    At end game Admiral becomes better, why don't pair SK with something? - like Admiral - for campaigns.
    First let the middle and back to use they ulti then Admiral use his stuns! - do not use Adm stun in other case. From those 4 bolded I would replace Leaves Shadow with Admiral until you get to 51.
    Admiral
    SK/WC
    Wind M
    Comm
    Wand Spear

    From 51 ( epic WC)
    WC
    Wand spear / AS 3*
    Wind M / Old Curse
    Comm 3*
    Leaves Shad / Old Curse


    A 3* hero its better than 1*, until level 50 the Brute 3* it is a winner if you don't have a DK ofc.

    imho: don't quit the game, just play it until you get the epic warchief: like 7 more days, then it will change a bit.

    Or... top up with 100$ or 500$ and buy gold boxes... to play more easy those 7 days and maybe you need to play only 3instead of 7 if you pay a lot... For me it isn't worth for sure.
    Last edited by heroeszabi; 11-27-2014 at 01:58 PM.
    If you don't like my posts : add me to Ignore your list - open the link here and press YES

  6. #6
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    6
    at the moment i say shallow keeper sucks because wandering spearman, same level, supposed to be a mid hero has 1.5x his life and has heal too, and dies way more slower than sk, so until now i used him as a tank and machinist as dps!

  7. #7
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    EU
    Posts
    587
    Rep Power
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by noir View Post
    at the moment i say shallow keeper sucks because wandering spearman, same level, supposed to be a mid hero has 1.5x his life and has heal too, and dies way more slower than sk, so until now i used him as a tank and machinist as dps!
    - because he is 3*
    - after 51 you can't use it as tank
    - machinist with 1* will not be good.



    Everyone is using 3* WC, I have just 2* and is weak.
    Here is a team, which can be close to you, except he has PK and there you place the WM 3*
    Observe the Commando it is not 1 or 2* , but 4*, like mine(in other account, here I took to 3* and getting mystic 3*).
    You can't fight here with Machinist, because at 1*: it will do to few dmg and it will die to soon.
    WS can't be a "tank" alone. Commando will stun it and WC + others dps it.




    This is descaling.
    But observe the Commando 5* how much dmg it did on me and only 1 tank had + 3 low level trash.
    It is a none sense to get here with 1* hero ( Machinist)

    From level 45 to 58 it is max 3 week if you are free user and miss a few free stamina too, but you can get here in 7-10 days.
    Last edited by heroeszabi; 11-27-2014 at 02:36 PM.
    If you don't like my posts : add me to Ignore your list - open the link here and press YES

  8. #8
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    EU
    Posts
    587
    Rep Power
    26

    WS team 48

    I have searched one for you:



    Now if you put here a Machinist 1 or 2* and for very long time he will be 2* and almost never 4*... it will be a problem
    Last edited by heroeszabi; 11-27-2014 at 03:12 PM.
    If you don't like my posts : add me to Ignore your list - open the link here and press YES

  9. #9
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    6
    Perfect, thank you very much, you've been very clear and helpful!

  10. #10
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    894
    Rep Power
    37
    Quote Originally Posted by heroeszabi View Post
    - because he is 3*
    - after 51 you can't use it as tank
    - machinist with 1* will not be good.



    Everyone is using 3* WC, I have just 2* and is weak.
    Here is a team, which can be close to you, except he has PK and there you place the WM 3*
    Observe the Commando it is not 1 or 2* , but 4*, like mine(in other account, here I took to 3* and getting mystic 3*).
    You can't fight here with Machinist, because at 1*: it will do to few dmg and it will die to soon.
    WS can't be a "tank" alone. Commando will stun it and WC + others dps it.




    This is descaling.
    But observe the Commando 5* how much dmg it did on me and only 1 tank had + 3 low level trash.
    It is a none sense to get here with 1* hero ( Machinist)

    From level 45 to 58 it is max 3 week if you are free user and miss a few free stamina too, but you can get here in 7-10 days.
    Please dont even take heroes advice for real. Look at the picture he shows. So many flaws.
    1) there are only two purple heroes, which is warchief and commando
    2) commando is backline while warchief is front, hence subjected to more damage, and might not be able to land too many hits BEFORE dying completely.
    3) commando has starfall, while warchief never uses his US, and he hits 2 heroes using his cleave while commando hits 4-5 heroes depending on the range of the enemy from commando

    From all these points, of course commando deals the most damage out of the enemy team.. *facepalm*

    But he is right about wandering and sk. Wandering is 3* while sk starts off at 1* and before purple, sk just doesnt shine. If u get them both to the same star, sk rocks more with armor debuff + full team stun + super tankiness.

  11. #11
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    25
    Rep Power
    6
    u arent far from 51 where purple wc will become ur main tank in campaign and arena, no1 mentioned mystic is kinda op for clearing crusades after purple and at least 3 stars above

    commando is a staple in almost all team setups so u cant go wrong keeping that, dun ever use chap as defending team in arena its like giving free win to others

    dps wise u can use leaves/wm and old curse once u get it

    leaves is decent from low lvls all the way to higher lvls so u cant go wrong with that one as well

  12. #12
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    6
    Ok i got my WC (2*) and took commando to 3* with crusade points. Tomorrow i will get my SK 2 stars... Until now wc is very weak as a tank but he deals good dmg, but i think i will have to wait 3* (about 2 weeks of farming) to use him.

  13. #13
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    102
    Rep Power
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by noir View Post
    Ok i got my WC (2*) and took commando to 3* with crusade points. Tomorrow i will get my SK 2 stars... Until now wc is very weak as a tank but he deals good dmg, but i think i will have to wait 3* (about 2 weeks of farming) to use him.
    After your WC is 3 stars, you'll see the different.. Months ago, i disagree when read so many people writ that WC is really good.. I stick with my 4 stars SK and never use my 2 stars WC.. But when my WC is 3 stars, i barely use my SK, except i need really strong tank in front to protect my wc so he'll last longer.. What i'm saying is, believe in WC and keep farm his stone..

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •