Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 39

Thread: which heroes should i buy in crusade store

  1. #16
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Ferico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Goblin Merchant
    Posts
    748
    Rep Power
    31
    Hi irony!

    It is STILL my dilemma when fighting a team with vengeance and lunar. You are absolutely correct regarding interruptions with pilot /sapper from these 2 ladies which kinda make me sad. Haha I'm still testing other combinations, which are physical in nature, to counter these 2 hard hitting heroes but I find it easier to combat them with magical team so I have OC, FM, Psycho, at my disposal.

  2. #17
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    894
    Rep Power
    37
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferico View Post
    Hi irony!

    It is STILL my dilemma when fighting a team with vengeance and lunar. You are absolutely correct regarding interruptions with pilot /sapper from these 2 ladies which kinda make me sad. Haha I'm still testing other combinations, which are physical in nature, to counter these 2 hard hitting heroes but I find it easier to combat them with magical team so I have OC, FM, Psycho, at my disposal.
    To counter vengeance and lunar is as easy as abc lol. One mystic would do the job. Both veageance and lunar's traits are dealing split damage but not heavy single target damage, and mystic blind totally reduces the split accuracy by 50%(this number is just based off experienced.. i see 2-3 dodge per 5 targets), and since their dmg isnt heavy single target, even if it hits on 1-2 heroes, it wont deal much damage.

    If its crusade, then use dk as ur tank but if its arena, get panda for the ultimate dodgeball team.. two aoe blinds, while panda can pack a punch too. XD
    Last edited by DontBeStupid; 11-27-2014 at 04:47 PM.

  3. #18
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Ferico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Goblin Merchant
    Posts
    748
    Rep Power
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by DontBeStupid View Post
    To counter vengeance and lunar is as easy as abc lol. One mystic would do the job. Both veageance and lunar's traits are dealing split damage but not heavy single target damage, and mystic blind totally reduces the split accuracy by 50%(this number is just based off experienced.. i see 2-3 dodge per 5 targets), and since their dmg isnt heavy single target, even if it hits on 1-2 heroes, it wont deal much damage.

    If its crusade, then use dk as ur tank but if its arena, get panda for the ultimate dodgeball team.. two aoe blinds, while panda can pack a punch too. XD
    I'm thinking of having mystic too but currently I'm investing on FM/Pilot/Commando simultaneously from crusade and I'm afraid Mystic will get replaced this December. Should I still get him?

  4. #19
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    894
    Rep Power
    37
    Quote Originally Posted by Schadenfreude View Post
    u should get a brain instead of investing on FM/Pilot/Commando, it will help u thinking
    Dont need to be mean. Mystic can be used in arena too my friend . If u cant get him 3*, 2* is also decent actually

  5. #20
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    6
    Thanks for all the replies i now got my commando to 3stars.
    I see many of u guys like mystic should i get him now? Or max commando and obly then?

    With thanks

  6. #21
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    894
    Rep Power
    37
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenBlade View Post
    Thanks for all the replies i now got my commando to 3stars.
    I see many of u guys like mystic should i get him now? Or max commando and obly then?

    With thanks
    Get mystic first since u only need 10 stones at first, then go 4* commando and if u are doing fine already in crus, get 4* commando first then mystic. If u are struggling, mystic can be a crusade game changer

  7. #22
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    894
    Rep Power
    37
    Quote Originally Posted by Schadenfreude View Post
    dont even read this guy
    Hi heroeszabi. Didnt know u had two account on forum.. guess 2x the retardness huh. *sarcasm*

  8. #23
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by DontBeStupid View Post
    Hi heroeszabi. Didnt know u had two account on forum.. guess 2x the retardness huh. *sarcasm*
    Thanks for your help
    Should i get mystic even if i dont upgrade it with stars?
    I didn't see Many people using mystic..
    How can he help in crusade?
    Sorry for noob question

  9. #24
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    894
    Rep Power
    37
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenBlade View Post
    Thanks for your help
    Should i get mystic even if i dont upgrade it with stars?
    I didn't see Many people using mystic..
    How can he help in crusade?
    Sorry for noob question
    Why wouldnt u upgrade him in stars? Do you have any other plans? On my server, even mystic gets used in arena , not in the low ranks but top 10 are using the same heroes warchief + sapper + mystic + oldcurse + commando.

    Hmm ok he helps by dealing a shit ton of damage to all 5 heroes, and also his purple skill increases his damage even more. To put it simple, a simple crusade team of dk + oldcurse + windmaster + chaplain + mystic can bring me to 14/15 without casulty. Sometimes i can even clear it if last stage isnt totally crazy. His ultimate, when fully charged, deals 11k dmg (only when it crits but even if he doesnt crit, it still deals a crazy amt of dmg) to each and evrry hero.. not only that, his purple skill directly buffed chaplain heal, as well all of old curse skill and windmaster ultimate. His blind HELPS (note i wrote help but not prevent because his blind is afterall, still a chance which depends on RNGESUS), by making opponents miss their attacks hence keeping ur team alive longer.. mystic alone counters most physical teams that's why he is a must get because literally everyone uses physical teams in arena .

  10. #25
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    894
    Rep Power
    37
    Quote Originally Posted by Schadenfreude View Post
    first of all i always clear everyday crusade doing 15/15 with no deaths

    Second, Crusade is not how much damage u can do, is about to survive the 15 stages

    u always have to try to receive the minimum of damage as posible

    while mstic is charging his ult the battles become practically 4vs 5
    so u know, this guy is stupid


    NOTE: underlined paragraph is the reason of why u are incredibly stupid, dumbass
    wathever
    Lol dumbass alert. Mystic charging time making it 4v5 is the dumbest thing i've heard. Troll u just failed so hard. Just get off this forum kid. Look, when i activate DK US, my oc can freeze 5 heroes. While waiting to freeze,using either chaplain or windmaster/succubus skill will pause the enemy team but mystic is still charging dumbass. Hence everytime my mystic chaege and unleash, i receive no damage other than 1 oldcurse dual breath, which deals 1.5k total becuase DK reduces magic dmg. And once my full combo is completed, succubus/commando/leaves/lunar is basically dead. Windmaster is rather tanky hence sometimes she survives but her dmg is nothing chaplain cant heal up. What's left would be warchief and as we all know he alone is nothing. Goodluck noob.

    Also, crusade isnt about surviving IF you have a good DK dumbass. A good DK will tank literally everything. My guild is fortunate enough to have 9 dk for me to choose and i chose a 4* max enchant max skill lv 74 dk. With my AOE combo, i dont need to think about surviving , but rather how to kill them in 5 seconds without suffering damage. U dont even know how to play crusade and u wanna give advice? Surviving pfft. Survive longer in a battle and enemy will just start casting US.
    Last edited by DontBeStupid; 11-30-2014 at 04:10 AM.

  11. #26
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    192
    Rep Power
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Schadenfreude View Post
    im not gonna read this, but u are doing 14/15 while im doing 15/15 always
    I donno what make u think mystic is useless but i m using lvl 65 mystic/fm/chaplain to clear lvl 75 enemy easily. and Daily 15/15 lol.
    and asking people to use brain and not to use him is just plain stupid.

    can u post wad lvl are you to clear crusade 15/15 daily?
    Last edited by Stronghold; 11-30-2014 at 05:05 AM.

  12. #27
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    30
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by DontBeStupid View Post
    To counter vengeance and lunar is as easy as abc lol. One mystic would do the job. Both veageance and lunar's traits are dealing split damage but not heavy single target damage, and mystic blind totally reduces the split accuracy by 50%(this number is just based off experienced.. i see 2-3 dodge per 5 targets), and since their dmg isnt heavy single target, even if it hits on 1-2 heroes, it wont deal much damage.

    If its crusade, then use dk as ur tank but if its arena, get panda for the ultimate dodgeball team.. two aoe blinds, while panda can pack a punch too. XD
    Haha correct but it's better to get commando my
    Setup is deathmage ,panda ,warcheif ,frostmage and commando
    I tried it with mystic but didn't like the result cuz tanks just die fast without dealing lots of damage
    You need to support your tanks too

  13. #28
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    30
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Schadenfreude View Post
    first of all i always clear everyday crusade doing 15/15 with no deaths

    Second, Crusade is not how much damage u can do, is about to survive the 15 stages

    u always have to try to receive the minimum of damage as posible

    while mstic is charging his ult the battles become practically 4vs 5
    so u know, this guy is stupid


    NOTE: underlined paragraph is the reason of why u are incredibly stupid, dumbass
    wathever
    He is awesome best damage dealer ever to be honest my deathmage won't get anywhere if he doesn't ult cuz the thing is deathmage is great damage over time
    But it's better to ult half life enemies that ult full life once

  14. #29
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    192
    Rep Power
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Schadenfreude View Post
    never said mystic was useless
    learn to read
    Quote Originally Posted by Schadenfreude View Post
    first of all i always clear everyday crusade doing 15/15 with no deaths

    Second, Crusade is not how much damage u can do, is about to survive the 15 stages

    u always have to try to receive the minimum of damage as posible

    while mstic is charging his ult the battles become practically 4vs 5
    so u know, this guy is stupid


    NOTE: underlined paragraph is the reason of why u are incredibly stupid, dumbass
    wathever
    oh sry did i failed to get what u mean?

  15. #30
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    483
    Rep Power
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by Stronghold View Post
    oh sry did i failed to get what u mean?
    Lol.. ... ... ... ... ........

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •