Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New item images

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by DontBeStupid View Post
    Trust me, u guys will get used to it lol. People generally dont like changes.. It's like everytime a new update /hero comes into DoTA, people complain in reddit, facebook and inside DoTA but after a week, no one talks about it..

But tbh, the items actually looks decently cool if u look at them one by one. I only dislike the reel design.. kinda child-like to me while others look pretty decently nice.

::koff:: ::koff:: ::koff::
    A blue BLOOD EYE >.>
    I kow I get called cold blooded and accused of having a swinging brick for a heart, but even when I bleed I swear down its red in colour.

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    It's not even a matter if they're ugly or cool. It's a drastic change and a lot of us probably relied on the visual more than the name for most items. So it'll take a while to get used to complete changes.

The enchant page is a big problem though now since it is the only place where you can't see the names. Make the first tap show the name, then start adding to enchant. I don't want to waste common p3 items like the ruby thing by accident. We all knew what we haven't used in a month, but now I only have half an idea...we need the names displayed on enchant at least

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    its not hard to learn them I'm already getting used to them just enchanting is a bit of a problem but takes a little longer to go to inventory and look for the item you dont need.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Xrom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyvuknome View Post
    its not hard to learn them I'm already getting used to them just enchanting is a bit of a problem but takes a little longer to go to inventory and look for the item you dont need.
    Ok. We can learn that ugly item icons, BUT it is not possible to see any differences between reels on telephone display!!!

If I open reel tab in inventory I see two types of reels:
    1. Reel with something round blue in it;
    2. Reel with something round gold in it.
    Last edited by Xrom; 11-27-2014 at 08:33 AM.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    OMG. Chill guys, don't be such a wuss and complaining about what the game did. You can give constructive critic without word such as 'Fugly' 'Fail' 'Ugliest Thing EVAA' . That is your argument, not everyone on the game hate the new image. So please, give constructive critics, be nice people.

please change item back it was or make batter

This real worst update for item

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

Angry So bad

This new icon is a pain.

i know where all itens droped before, now im pretty lost,

TURN BACK OLD ITENS

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Recognizable > Extravagent

I'm not a hater of new things, but you can't tell what anything is anymore! It's all the same glowy small pictured stuff I can't recognize. Someone got too carried away and forgot that people need to differentiate between images.
    "A hero is someone who has given his or her life to something bigger than oneself," ~ Joseph Campbell

Silver Member Contributor Level 4 Flare's Avatar
    The pics for themselves look pretty cool!
    But I cant recognize any old item now 😄

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Thumbs up

We need old pictures!. New - washed out, fall short of description and kind. Muck.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

annoying

The new items images are annoying esp. During enchanting process. Very confusing

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9

change of gears icon

It is really hard to use gears while enhancing player because of the change of icons.I think old ones were better.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Please can you change them in the old way.Its really mess in enhancing heroes.Really hard to use gears.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Miserymachine's Avatar
    I had a good laugh at everyone running around all up in arms about the icon changes. The new icons are fantastic and it just required a little getting used to. Sure you were used to seeing the old crappy icons and now everything is scary and new, but a couple days later everything is ok.