Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Heroes from Bronze/Gold Chests

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 CrazyEyesDave's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Vigue View Post
    Spite, then i really misunderstood, because at any moment we were talking about Crusade. If you can assure that he drops from Gold Chests, than he is back on the list.

SentiXx, Death Mage in a Gold Chest is a truly new information. If you can send the picture, i appreciate it.

List updated!
    I confirm this. I have a friend who just started playing a few days ago and it dropped at VIP 4 from a gold chest. I've seen it on his device, it dropped with 2 stars.

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyEyesDave View Post
    I confirm this. I have a friend who just started playing a few days ago and it dropped at VIP 4 from a gold chest. I've seen it on his device, it dropped with 2 stars.
    CrazyEyesDave, thank you. I've added to the list earlier.

List updated with Rifleman on Bronze Chest! I've got his SS today.

As of new update Tusked Storm aka Troll can drop from golden chest.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    My Guildmate (vip8) took Death Mage from Golden Cest
    I was shocked. If you wish I can do a screenshot

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    I just got poisoned one from gold chest (which is already listed, just looking for an excuse to get this thread to the front page again because I think it's really useful)

Tazok, Tusked Storm was added in the Guild Shop, but no mentions were made of him being in the Gold Chests.

AlexK, Death Mage is already on the list. uCool confirmed his availability in he 11/27 updates.

rijn, thank you! I've already asked Ember to make this thread Sticky but no answer has been given. We'll have to wait a little more...

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4

Tusked Storm In Gold Chest

Hi I just got a Tusked Storm in my free gold chest. Please add to list.

Quote Originally Posted by SpeeDemon View Post
    Hi I just got a Tusked Storm in my free gold chest. Please add to list.
    Thank you, SpeeDemon. I've updated the list!

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    death Mage is not in list

Quote Originally Posted by chipersimmons View Post
    death Mage is not in list
    Thank you, chiper! Updated!

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Urtock's Avatar

Hey!

Death mage here, in a free gold chest!

It made my day

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    I hate to rehash another "does this character belong here" discussion, especially since this one has already been mentioned in this thread but does anyone have a definitive answer whether Drunken Master actually drops from Gold Chests? Everything I read in the thread said they thought they read something about it, or that their friend/guildmate got one. No one has come out and said they have seen him.

Most of you have probably noticed that the soulstones from all of the characters listed in boxes seem to show up on merchants, all except for drunken master. I've opened roughly 60 gold boxes, ran every crusade, and checked merchants daily for the last month and I've never seen him.

The only reason I ask is because I'd imagine a lot of people (myself included) are holding soulstones in anticipation of the drop so they can immediately 4 star him.

Has anyone actually seen him or his soulstones from Crusade/Gold Boxes/Merchants?

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Jeff's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Karnifex View Post
    I hate to rehash another "does this character belong here" discussion, especially since this one has already been mentioned in this thread but does anyone have a definitive answer whether Drunken Master actually drops from Gold Chests? Everything I read in the thread said they thought they read something about it, or that their friend/guildmate got one. No one has come out and said they have seen him.

Most of you have probably noticed that the soulstones from all of the characters listed in boxes seem to show up on merchants, all except for drunken master. I've opened roughly 60 gold boxes, ran every crusade, and checked merchants daily for the last month and I've never seen him.

The only reason I ask is because I'd imagine a lot of people (myself included) are holding soulstones in anticipation of the drop so they can immediately 4 star him.

Has anyone actually seen him or his soulstones from Crusade/Gold Boxes/Merchants?
    I'm quite sure Panda is NOT on the gold chest loot table. No one i know has ever got panda from gold chests / bought stones from merchants.
    Plus i've never seen low level pandas around
    Last edited by Jeff; 12-06-2014 at 07:35 PM.
    Not only do I need to dry my clothes from the rain and sleet, but also from incontinence.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    To clear u guys' doubt, yes panda is droppable in chest. Probably bcus he was a vip 11 hero as well as he is a 3* hero, his drop rate has been shifted downwards.

http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...roes-in-chests

I guess, for some unusual heroes drop, ask betty for a clearcut answer.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Jeff's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DontBeStupid View Post
    To clear u guys' doubt, yes panda is droppable in chest. Probably bcus he was a vip 11 hero as well as he is a 3* hero, his drop rate has been shifted downwards.

http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...roes-in-chests

I guess, for some unusual heroes drop, ask betty for a clearcut answer.
    lol even betty calls Drunken Master panda! any chance it was included with the 1.5 patch? there are a lot of death mages comin out of gold chests now, but still no sights of panda, me and my guild talked about it on our fb group and still no one has ever found panda outside magic stone chest for now! while all other heroes dropped multiple times even from crusade. idk!
    Last edited by Jeff; 12-06-2014 at 08:05 PM.
    Not only do I need to dry my clothes from the rain and sleet, but also from incontinence.