Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 207

Thread: Heroes from Bronze/Gold Chests

  1. #16
    Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    84
    Rep Power
    7
    Hi Spite, are you sure that Drunken Master drops from Gold Chests? Have you got him like this or some friend of yours?

    I ask that so we can maintain this list as accurate as possible.

    I've received 1 Savage One SS from Bronze Chests once!

  2. #17
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Vigue View Post
    Hi Spite, are you sure that Drunken Master drops from Gold Chests? Have you got him like this or some friend of yours?

    I ask that so we can maintain this list as accurate as possible.

    I've received 1 Savage One SS from Bronze Chests once!
    Yes my guild leader got it from chest.
    Apparently some lucky people have got it from crusade but I can't confirm that.

  3. #18
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    5
    got shallows keeper from bronze

  4. #19
    Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    84
    Rep Power
    7
    Ok Spite, thank you.

    Thank you too, snjits!

    List updated!

  5. #20
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 CrazyEyesDave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    503
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Spite View Post
    Yes my guild leader got it from chest.
    Apparently some lucky people have got it from crusade but I can't confirm that.
    This may be the only mention of this on the forum.

    Can anyone else confirm that he got Drunken Master from a gold chest?

  6. #21
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Uber Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    753
    Rep Power
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyEyesDave View Post
    Can anyone else confirm that he got Drunken Master from a gold chest?
    If my memory is right, i remember read somewhere (maybe an ingame mail) that panda was included to gold chests, but can't confirm since i don't remember exactly where read that.

  7. #22
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Jeff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    207
    Rep Power
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Vigue View Post
    Ok Spite, thank you.

    Thank you too, snjits!

    List updated!
    I'm really unsure about Drunken Master from gold chests, I think its better not include it in the list yet
    lets wait more confirms
    Not only do I need to dry my clothes from the rain and sleet, but also from incontinence.

  8. #23
    Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    84
    Rep Power
    7

    sent alarwar

    Jeff, i've searched the internet and saw a few people write that Panda is obtainable through Gold Chests.

    I'll remove him since no one can confirm besides Spite and put him in a separate list.

    Thanks for the advice.

  9. #24
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    33
    Rep Power
    6
    Good work Vigue! +1 for sticky

  10. #25
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Jeff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    207
    Rep Power
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by rijn View Post
    Good work Vigue! +1 for sticky
    YEAH, good job Vigue!
    Not only do I need to dry my clothes from the rain and sleet, but also from incontinence.

  11. #26
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Vigue View Post
    Jeff, i've searched the internet and saw a few people write that Panda is obtainable through Gold Chests.

    I'll remove him since no one can confirm besides Spite and put him in a separate list.

    Thanks for the advice.
    By that logic you must remove savage one from bronze chest.
    I pull 200 bronze chests a day, like most of my guild, and no one said they have ever got a savage one from a bronze chest. So I wouldn't add him to the list.

    This is why many level 80s don't bother coming to the forum. We offer advice and help, and people don't listen or dismiss what we say. Why bother helping? The amount of crap that's posted on here per day - and accepted - is ludicrous.

    If you don't trust me, trust tyfriedrice who has also said it. If you don't know who he is, look at rola's post and see he said he trusts him. So now, if you don't trust Rola, everything you've ever read on the forum is a lie since his word is the basis of what people think of this forum.

    To anyone else reading this, please stop levelling your wind masters, it's quite annoying. She's useful for cave defense and early level crusade but not end game (at high power) crusade or arena. There's plenty of better options. Don't waste your crusade coins on her.

  12. #27
    Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    84
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Spite View Post
    By that logic you must remove savage one from bronze chest.
    I pull 200 bronze chests a day, like most of my guild, and no one said they have ever got a savage one from a bronze chest. So I wouldn't add him to the list.

    This is why many level 80s don't bother coming to the forum. We offer advice and help, and people don't listen or dismiss what we say. Why bother helping? The amount of crap that's posted on here per day - and accepted - is ludicrous.

    If you don't trust me, trust tyfriedrice who has also said it. If you don't know who he is, look at rola's post and see he said he trusts him. So now, if you don't trust Rola, everything you've ever read on the forum is a lie since his word is the basis of what people think of this forum.

    To anyone else reading this, please stop leveling your wind masters, it's quite annoying. She's useful for cave defense and early level crusade but not end game (at high power) crusade or arena. There's plenty of better options. Don't waste your crusade coins on her.
    Spite, as I said in response to your post earlier, i've received SS from Savage One from Bronze Chests, and therefore i'll maintain him on the list since i consider myself a trust able source.

    As for Panda, you were the one who said you couldn't confirm that other people besides your guild leader got him this way. I've searched the web for more info, but all i saw was people that knew someone that got Panda in Gold Chests.

    So, i haven't seen any posts from "tyfriedrice" about this matter, therefore i can't use this information. If you can point it out were to find it, i'll happily look into it and if it's ok, i'll re-add him to the list.

    Be sure that this is not a post about "i don't trust A, B or C but trust D, E and F". This is a post about our own experience in the game. When you say the info came from a third part, we leave the "own experience" range.

    I'll keep making posts to help the community, since i don't care about the nonsense that are posted in the forum. If we all think like you and don't bother to help, then there will never be help available and all the crappy information will takeover.

    Please keep this post free of hero discussion. It is not the right place for it.

  13. #28
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Jeff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    207
    Rep Power
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Vigue View Post
    Please keep this post free of hero discussion. It is not the right place for it.
    +1, but still I can understand his doubts, it is known that bronze chests drop 1star heroes only, so is kinda odd you got a savage one stone out of it but Its ok, u dont seem a liar so you have my trust!
    Not only do I need to dry my clothes from the rain and sleet, but also from incontinence.

  14. #29
    Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    84
    Rep Power
    7
    Jeff, i've got his SS only one time since i've initiated this game, in the late September. Maybe it was a bug, maybe it wasn't. But i've got it.

    I understand his doubts too, but i can't put some information on the list (as it is supposed to be as accurate as possible) that the original source for this info (Spite himself) can't confirm it!

    As i told him, i've no problem in receiving the information or checking it through the web, but this case is one i couldn't find anything. Which is bad, because it means less confirmed heroes from the chests, and one i specifically want!

    Anyhow, thanks for the support!

  15. #30
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    2,135
    Rep Power
    78
    99% sure only 1 star comes out of bronze chest so no savage one hero only soul stones maybe.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •