Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Heroes from Bronze/Gold Chests

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    it's quite easy.

When Vip-only heroes are moved to shops, a month after release, they are moved to chests too.

Level 1 heroes => bronze chests (this includes sign-in hereos like Vanguard, Phoenix and such).
    Level 2-3 heroes => gold chests (this includes Iron hoof and death gore last months and Cloud walker and fallen dominion).

Can't understand people needing proofs of what is obvious.

Hidden Needle from Gold Chest in February = False
    Hidden Needle from Gold Chest in March = True
    Hidden Needle from Bronze Chest in March = False (unless rule changes)
    Phoenix from Bronze Chest in January (expect last 2-3 days) = False
    Phoenix from Bronze Chest in February = true
    Any 2-3 stars heroes from bronze chest = false

few strings of text would be way more usefull and complete than a euristic list based on not needed proofs.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Jeff's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Warby View Post
    it's quite easy.

When Vip-only heroes are moved to shops, a month after release, they are moved to chests too.

Level 1 heroes => bronze chests (this includes sign-in hereos like Vanguard, Phoenix and such).
    Level 2-3 heroes => gold chests (this includes Iron hoof and death gore last months and Cloud walker and fallen dominion).

Can't understand people needing proofs of what is obvious.

Hidden Needle from Gold Chest in February = False
    Hidden Needle from Gold Chest in March = True
    Hidden Needle from Bronze Chest in March = False (unless rule changes)
    Phoenix from Bronze Chest in January (expect last 2-3 days) = False
    Phoenix from Bronze Chest in February = true
    Any 2-3 stars heroes from bronze chest = false

few strings of text would be way more usefull and complete than a euristic list based on not needed proofs.
    Exactly, the formula is simple and clear. thats why theres no need to sticky this thread
    Not only do I need to dry my clothes from the rain and sleet, but also from incontinence.

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Sorry, but this rule may not be applied.

First, is not a rule that uCool presents as official.

Second, this game is only a few months of life. Lets suppose that this game is 2 year old. This will be true in September 2016. So i'm a new player, i started this game in August 2016, 1 year and 11 months after the release. How will i know how to get a 1, 2 or 3 star hero? And if uCool decides along the way that not every 3-star hero will be available at Gold Chests? Commando is 1-star hero, but many assume it is a 3-star because of the Crusade Shop. It may be a misleading "formula" is this cases.

The formula may seem simple and clear, but it is too much dependable of uCool decisions. The list is something solid that we can make changes when necessary.

By the way, that is why Wikia exists, isn't it?

New Comers
    Hi everyone and Vigue,

Can anybody indicates how many stars for every monsters we get from both Bronze Chest and Gold Chest?
    So hopefully Vigue can update it on the first page....

This is from my findings:
    - Shallow Keeper : 1 Star
    - Emberstar : 1 Star
    - Rifleman : 1 Star
    - Tusked Storm : 1 Star
    - Professional Killer: 3 Stars
    - Death Mage : 2 Stars
    - Fallen Dominion : 3 Stars
    - Iron Hoof : 3 Stars

My specific question:
    How many stars we can get from Old Curse, Death Knight, and War Chief if we can get it from the chest?

Thank you, guys!

NB: Please don't be too rough to me okay I'm still noob and sorry for my bad english...

7, 18 and 30

Edit: stars or stones?
    If stars its so unnecessary to ask...

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    I remember VIP 11+ heroes only available to low VIP players after 2 months (in gold chest and shop same time - maybe developer forget to place them in gold chests but they do exist after 1 or 2 remind posts). There was a complaint about releasing VIP11+ heroes too soon (only 1 month) to low VIP players will cause high VIP don't want to pay for them anymore.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8 kenzoblu's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Steillar View Post
    Hi everyone and Vigue,

Can anybody indicates how many stars for every monsters we get from both Bronze Chest and Gold Chest?
    So hopefully Vigue can update it on the first page....

This is from my findings:
    - Shallow Keeper : 1 Star
    - Emberstar : 1 Star
    - Rifleman : 1 Star
    - Tusked Storm : 1 Star
    - Professional Killer: 3 Stars
    - Death Mage : 2 Stars
    - Fallen Dominion : 3 Stars
    - Iron Hoof : 3 Stars

My specific question:
    How many stars we can get from Old Curse, Death Knight, and War Chief if we can get it from the chest?

Thank you, guys!

NB: Please don't be too rough to me okay I'm still noob and sorry for my bad english...
    OC 2 stars, DK 3 stars, WC 2 stars

Rather teach them a formula...
    Every hero that requires 10 stones to summon will spawn as a 1* hero, 30 stones as 2* and 80 stones as 3*.
    You can check how many stones you need by clicking on the stone in items.

New Comers
    Quote Originally Posted by Malta071 View Post
    Rather teach them a formula...
    Every hero that requires 10 stones to summon will spawn as a 1* hero, 30 stones as 2* and 80 stones as 3*.
    You can check how many stones you need by clicking on the stone in items.
    Ahh, i got it!

So maybe it's unnecessary to put the stars... Thank you, Malta!

New Comers
    First off, I just wanna drop by and say hi to y'all. Great thread and great work, this is a huge dedication to our community. Many players would love to see this.

Secondly, I confirm DK is dropped from Gold chest as well as Crusade.

Thirdly, as I follow your conversation with Betty from another thread, Betty said that only developers and operation team know it. In another word, she probably doesnt know about the thing we asked with clarified information. She only tells us what she has been told. Having said that, there's a possibility that developers and operation team would not put Panda in Gold chest or lower the percentage to get him to minimum even though she told us Panda can be obtained from Gold chest. Out of my curiosity, why is it not wised or a good suggestion to help others? The list is just an assumption, no need to be approved. If you think its right, then like it. If not, its cool. By the way, I dun think this thread will have a sticky for sure

Great work mate, thanks a lot!
    85 and soon to be 86, and all the way up to 90

Quote Originally Posted by Nightcatcher View Post
    First off, I just wanna drop by and say hi to y'all. Great thread and great work, this is a huge dedication to our community. Many players would love to see this.

Secondly, I confirm DK is dropped from Gold chest as well as Crusade.

Thirdly, as I follow your conversation with Betty from another thread, Betty said that only developers and operation team know it. In another word, she probably doesnt know about the thing we asked with clarified information. She only tells us what she has been told. Having said that, there's a possibility that developers and operation team would not put Panda in Gold chest or lower the percentage to get him to minimum even though she told us Panda can be obtained from Gold chest. Out of my curiosity, why is it not wised or a good suggestion to help others? The list is just an assumption, no need to be approved. If you think its right, then like it. If not, its cool. By the way, I dun think this thread will have a sticky for sure

Great work mate, thanks a lot!
    Hi Nightcatcher

First, thank you for your words and i'm glad that this thread has use for you!

Second, unfortunately we don't have any other channel to speak with uCool besides Allen, Betty and Ember. So we hope that, in this Panda case, she had talked with the devs, asked them our question and came back with the answer they gave her. We assume that she's only delivering a message. Maybe if we ask her to take this case a deeper look with the devs, maybe it's a bug or maybe the chances are so low (0,000000001%) that they only confirm that it's available, don't minding the impossible chances.

Third, i think this thread should have a sticky because it's not an assumption, it's based on observations and real results. This can spare a lot of time for new players and prevent threads like "The hero XXXX drops from which chest?"

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 toxic909's Avatar
    betty said it again

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    I am sorry that I was wrong. The panda is not listed in the Golden Chest Heroes. And the developer said that we should not disclose if a specific Hero is or is not in the Golden Chest. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    TOXIC360 S21

hi to all Pinoy HC players out there

FAIL=

First
    Attempt
    In
    Learning

It is done. Betty confirmed that Panda is NOT obtainable via Gold Chests. http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...-in-Gold-Chest

List updated.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 toxic909's Avatar
    in our fb group someone is saying that he got it on a crusade chest but still no proof i dont know if they are trolling or its true
    TOXIC360 S21

hi to all Pinoy HC players out there

FAIL=

First
    Attempt
    In
    Learning

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    So Betty made a mistake and confirmed that people couldnt get any out from chests.
    Shame on those who lied. Now.. facepalm..

But what Baron Warby mentioned is true, so far everything are going as it seems.