Thread: GM help, lost gems

GM help, lost gems

To whom it may concern,

Server: 43
    Account ID: 6166316

Yesterday I had over 3,500 gems and today it dropped to 2,400s before I used gems for stamina. Please advise. I do not use gems besides buying stamina and the daily Midas touch.

Happy holidays.

To whom it may concern,

I see I bought a ball lightning and sol'sketh in the goblin merchant. I humbly request to have these purchases reversed. I did it realized they were gem purchases, and appreciate your understanding.

Happy holidays!

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Happened to me 1 week ago ... and this is the answer i got from support:

Sorry, though we may always try our best to meet all requirements put forward by our players, regarding your request we would have to tell you directly that we are not able to provide the requested service now because not too many players requested this service in the past since Heroes Charge was released, which may sufficiently convince our technicians it is temporarily not necessary to add this function to the game.

But we will record your ticket's content and forward it to our related colleagues to make sure we won't ignore a good game feature, and it is quite possible that this function may turn out to be very useful in the future.

Thanks for playing Heroes Charge.
    Sorry ...

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Funtoyland View Post
    To whom it may concern,

I see I bought a ball lightning and sol'sketh in the goblin merchant. I humbly request to have these purchases reversed. I did it realized they were gem purchases, and appreciate your understanding.

Happy holidays!

Dear Leader
    Please sell those 2 items and then let us know. We will return Gems to you after confirming the 2 items are sold.

Best Regards
    Betty

Hello Betty,

I've sold the items. Thank you for looking into this.