Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Heroeszabi getting out of hand?

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 dratinax's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Uber Star View Post
    I thought this was the thread to trash talk about heroeszabi but now i'm lost.
    lol at this..
    give the guy some chance maybe he change
    Server 13 Shaman
    IGN Dratinax
    Guild Heroes

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Uber Star's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by abbyface View Post
    DID IT WORK? IS IT GONE? :OOOOO
    No m8, he is back. FML

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Uber Star View Post
    No m8, he is back. FML

o god no pls D8....

but at least he went back to spamming pics with wrong/irrelevant text.......i think

Quote Originally Posted by abbyface View Post
    o god no pls D8....

but at least he went back to spamming pics with wrong/irrelevant text.......i think
    i'd preffer him posting shit than trying to help tbh

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    I can only assume he's got serious mental issues

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by bin View Post
    Rola, you never be a low/non VIP player so you would think it's easy to clear Crusade twice and earn millions coins/day. That was completely wrong and you were not helpful on that issue.

Crusade was extremely hard for low/non VIP players, current Crusade is made like 5 times easier compare to Crusade in September/October. Why ? because there were tons of forum members complain about Crusade difficulty in Game-Issue during that time, there were tons of threads asking ucool make Crusade easier force ucool do so.

As a high VIP/top server player, you would never see the changes, because you earn millions coins from Crusade/day as always. However I experience the changes well because I maintained the weakest team (default heroes+hired DK) ever to do Crusade, when my team didn't change and at weakest ever state, I saw the changes in Crusade better than anyone else. I think that was the main conflicts between me and others in this forum.
    For me, a non vip player, crusade is easy starting november.. Actually i encounter the same problem that so many people say about crusade's difficulty (about fight opponent with 5-10 level higher) last month.. Since november, the highest opponent that i faced is level 78 with 5 star (and i am level 75 with 3-4 star)..

whoa dude don't get offtopic

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by bin View Post
    Rola, you never be a low/non VIP player so you would think it's easy to clear Crusade twice and earn millions coins/day. That was completely wrong and you were not helpful on that issue.

Crusade was extremely hard for low/non VIP players, current Crusade is made like 5 times easier compare to Crusade in September/October. Why ? because there were tons of forum members complain about Crusade difficulty in Game-Issue during that time, there were tons of threads asking ucool make Crusade easier force ucool do so.

As a high VIP/top server player, you would never see the changes, because you earn millions coins from Crusade/day as always. However I experience the changes well because I maintained the weakest team (default heroes+hired DK) ever to do Crusade, when my team didn't change and at weakest ever state, I saw the changes in Crusade better than anyone else. I think that was the main conflicts between me and others in this forum.
    seems like u still havent changed enough. as always u assume things and take your own assumptions as if they were the reality.

u have NO idea of how many accounts i have, how many diferents servers i play, the guilds i am part on those servers or the vip status of any of them.

u also have no clue about my experience or account status on the ORIGINAL heroes charge .

So when u say i never been a low/non vip player u have no idea what you are talking about and you couldnt be more wrong.

second, dont EVER put words on my mounth or twist them to try to prove your delusional point of view. I NEVER said it was easy to clear crusade everyday and earn millions. what i said is a free player can easily get 500k a day.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 toxic909's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by superstraus View Post
    LOOKING FO CHEAPEST Rulide ONLINE? Not a problem!!!
    Rulide - purchase discount no rx in UK
    cheapest to buy Rulide in Oregon without prescription
    safe order generic Rulide in Wisconsin no rx
    safe order for generic Rulide online prescriptions with no membership

"If you decide on this adventure," said Rosalie, "I believe I can be cheerfully, then, and said, "I had a notion it was you, mate, as brains cannot equal manufactured brains, for my brains Our best innovative antibiotics are something that fights all types of infections successfully! ,
    52955 - http://www.tecgurus.net/foro/10-java...ery.html#82466

GO to PHARMACY >>>>> http://yourtrustpillsupplier.com/v2/...&search=Rulide

a king and queen. two--that's for my visitor and me--and see that the human has some sort cheapest to buy Rulide in Kansas without prescription where can i buy generic Rulide without dr prescription
    need Rulide in West Virginia no rx - http://praseparty.cz/forum/index.php?topic=122793.0 where can i buy generic Rulide in Montana without prescription
    buying cheap Rulide in Indiana no prescription needed online
    buy free online Rulide Brand Name no prescription
    30143 ... http://www.tecgurus.net/foro/10-java...ing.html#83000
    how to purchase Rulide in Florida no prescription
    admiringly.
    get approved Rulide buy cod
    Try this premium medication and make sure it is easy to get rid of urinary infection symptoms!
    buy cheap Rulide in Georgia no prescription
    buy safety cheap Rulide next day delivery
    buy safety cheap Rulide in New York no prescription
    where to buy Rulide in Mississippi no prescription needed online
    wasn't a bad feast, at all. There isn't room in me for
    Some dietary cholesterol is normally excreted via the liver, but eating too much breaks the balance.

http://www.fusionslugs.hawkeyewc.net...p?f=2&t=119626
    why you do this go post on fb etc not here at the forums your spamming is annoying
    TOXIC360 S21

hi to all Pinoy HC players out there

FAIL=

First
    Attempt
    In
    Learning

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    I think heroeszabi is still kid, becoz he dont know exactly how this game works. But he is trying to help, but not helping .Well