Thread: after purple setup

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

after purple setup

Leaves, lunar, pilot, wc and drunken master. That's what I'm working on getting to 5*. I'm lvl 56 I just want make sure I'm not wasting my time with that setup. Do I need 2 tanks? I was thinking I could take out wc and put rifleman in. Pilot kills backline and rifleman kills tanks is the thinking behind that. I'm still fairly low lvl so better to ask on forums in hopes high lvl players with experience in setup I'm thinking give advice.

Was also thinking could go lunar, rm, pilot, as and panda. Or would leaves be better fit instead of lunar?

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    depends on what you are doing for some raids 2 tanks is needed.

Not too familiar with rifleman only seen him a couple times and he just uses a skill runs in closer and dies instantly. Maybe with 5* he can survive longer depends on how they will add a way to farm him.

Quote Originally Posted by tonyvuknome View Post

Not too familiar with rifleman only seen him a couple times and he just uses a skill runs in closer and dies instantly. Maybe with 5* he can survive longer depends on how they will add a way to farm him.
    Was thinking for crusade and arena

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    have same Lineup like yours except Pilot (i use Commando) , also i was using Panda too but found his animation attack is not good and easily interrupted. i replace Panda for VS for moment , i am planning to use Panda again after Lvl 73 combine with Sapper , Panda BS give more survivability for Sapper.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyvuknome View Post

I was curious about that and tried a rifleman ... only lvl 56 and two stars on the raid boss 7
    At least he survived until the end thanks cc
    His dmg a bit above 200k ... even for lvl 56 and two star i think its a bit low for "single targed" dmg dealer ( except of ult ... but who needs ults xD )

Team savage one, imperial, commando, leaves & rifle

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    You should try out Vengeful Spirit. I mean she brings in some really hard CC and she shoots 3 arrows every time.