Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Arcane Sapper purple +1 vs purple +2

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10

Arcane Sapper purple +1 vs purple +2

So I think a lot of people are wondering about the same question. Between AS +1 will all 6 items (3 purple) fully enchanted and AS+2 with 5 items fully enchanted (2 purple), which one is better?

AS +2 seems to have more HP but AS +1 will have more dodge and dmg. So I think AS +1 is still better, but can anyone confirm this?

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by flexr View Post
    So I think a lot of people are wondering about the same question. Between AS +1 will all 6 items (3 purple) fully enchanted and AS+2 with 5 items fully enchanted (2 purple), which one is better?

AS +2 seems to have more HP but AS +1 will have more dodge and dmg. So I think AS +1 is still better, but can anyone confirm this?
    +2 ofc , basic item from +1 will be absorbed , you just lost the bonus from enchant , that mean you dont loss all your dodge

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    The question is just if the enchanted kreln +dodge can make the difference ...
    At purple+2 he dont make less dmg !

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    I would skip +2. and wait lvl 78..

but thats me.. trade off between damage and dodge..
    Last edited by irony; 11-21-2014 at 06:09 AM.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Some times people think too less, like Uber Star

Sometime people think too much, like..

Too much theory, Skip it. Quick answer is go for +2

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Fully enchanted kreln leaf >>>>> purple +2 gears before 78

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Uber Star's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Prodigalr View Post
    Some times people think too less, like Uber Star
    wow rly? i don't even remember why you got butthurt.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Quote Originally Posted by kimelixir View Post
    Fully enchanted kreln leaf >>>>> purple +2 gears before 78
    Why are you giving me 2 totally different answers in the same thread? So +1 is still better? From 73 to 80 is a really long way and I don't want to make any mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by flexr View Post
    Why are you giving me 2 totally different answers in the same thread? So +1 is still better? From 73 to 80 is a really long way and I don't want to make any mistake.
    You mistaking me with that kirlein dude, I assume? Anyway, yes you don't want to lose that +150 damage from staff of rawlis + the damage and dodge from kreln is awesome. Agi, dodge, crit, atk damage ,perfectly fit for an assassin isn't it?

+2 gears without raven beak is just sucks compare to kreln alone. The axe? Meh not to mention that silly eyeballs. So yeah be patient until you hit lv 78.
    Last edited by kimelixir; 11-21-2014 at 12:04 PM.

You mistaking me with that kirlein dude, I assume? Anyway, yes you don't want to lose that +150 damage from staff of rawlis + the damage and dodge from kreln is awesome. Agi, dodge, crit, atk damage ,perfectly fit for an assassin isn't it?

+2 gears without raven beak is just sucks compare to kreln alone. The axe? Meh not to mention that silly eyeballs. So yeah be patient until you hit lv 78.
    you do know that you absorb the stats of the items going from purple+1 to +2 for example right ? so you keep all that damage, dodge and stuff and add up your new items, so +2 all the way lol
    Peachster
    Server 12 (Vengeance)

Best rank : 1
    Average rank : 8

purple +2 is much better for arcane sapper. it gives him much more survivability.

Quote Originally Posted by peachster View Post
    you do know that you absorb the stats of the items going from purple+1 to +2 for example right ? so you keep all that damage, dodge and stuff and add up your new items, so +2 all the way lol
    Yes he knows .... but we are discussing the krelln + dodge from enchanting ....

Quote Originally Posted by Woodside View Post
    purple +2 is much better for arcane sapper. it gives him much more survivability.
    Wow nice answer ... did u try and compare ?
    Do you think that little more health can make the difference to dodge where his magic resistance is already pretty good ?

What would help is a pic of the stats of an fully enchanted lvl 73 purple+2 and purple +1 ...
    So we had fact we can argue about ....
    Or someone who share real expiriences with that without assuming

Quote Originally Posted by peachster View Post
    You do know that enchanted stats doesn't add up after the promotion right? Fully enchanted kreln will give you 55 dodge, and it will save your ass more often than +500 hp from enchanted stainless axe. Not to mention +150 damage staff of rawlis and bonus agi,damage, crit from kreln.
    Last edited by kimelixir; 11-21-2014 at 01:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Woodside View Post
    In this case? Nope
    55 dodge >>> 500 hp all the way

In this case? Nope
    55 dodge >>> 500 hp all the way
    its 25 dodge difference vs 1000+ hp....

you are obviously not lvl 73+ and low arena ranking, im consistently ranking top 3, arcane sapper at purple +2 is much strong