Thread: Suffering from Pokemon syndrome (too many to level!). Anyone I should leave behind?

Silver Member Contributor Level 5

Suffering from Pokemon syndrome (too many to level!). Anyone I should leave behind?

OK, I just turned 51, and I have the following:

Arena: All fully skilled (with exception of LS's Icespark at 33 and WC's purple skill at 1)
    Succubus (51) Blue +2
    Leaves Shadow (51) Blue +2, 2*
    Commando (51) Purple 2*, almost 3
    Old Curse (51) 2*, almost 3
    Warchief (51) Purple

Then there's a group which are skilled for the most part:
    Poisoned One (51, purple), use for raids
    Shallows Keeper (51, purple, 2*), use for raids, also heard he really comes alive in his 60s,
    Frost Mage (51, purple) use in crusade, really like her AOE, the boost to tanks armor and the effect she has on magic resistance, maybe use in arena later
    Mystic (51, purple, 2*) use in crusade, great synergy with magic team, maybe use in arena later
    Chaplain (51, blue +2, 2*)use in crusade

There are three which are lightly skilled:
    Shadow Shaman (50, Blue+2), heard he does well later on, leveling him up
    Arcane Sapper (48, Blue +2) keeping him primed for late game
    Rifleman (46, Blue + 2) trying to get him up to speed, heard he owns in raids

And then there's the rest: Machinist, Lightning Master, Psychopath, Sniper, Necromancer, Admiral, Emberstar, Ice Mage, and Cleric. They have almost no skills and are in their 20s. Got Savage One today but I'm torn about leveling him. Could always use an extra tank in crusade

TLR
    That makes 13 to level and skill, which I fear is unsustainable. Also trying to get Lunar Guardian from Guild Shop. I buy cheese every chance I get and have 338, but I'm now sure how many levels I can keep them up.
    In addition to my current 5 in the arena, which others should I go forward leveling?

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    just level them all arena is adding some 3 teams thing in next patch so you won't be wasting your efforts.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyvuknome View Post
    just level them all arena is adding some 3 teams thing in next patch so you won't be wasting your efforts.
    HOLD IT!!!!!!!

Just because there's a new mode coming out doesn't mean you need to waste all your resources on leveling bad heroes. We have no idea what the rewards are so we don't know if it's worth it to level weaker heroes just for that.

But OP, you have a decent collection of heroes for various modes. The ones I wouldn't level for sure are Shallows and Poisoned One. Actually I'm not sure who does more damage between Poisoned and rifleman....I would pick the one that does more damage and drop the other for now (I personally use rifleman, don't even have Poisoned :P)

There's also situational heroes, like shaman and sapper....those work well together but sapper doesn't get strong until like 72+ and at 5*....shaman is kinda iffy of a hero by itself

Succubus is strong right now but she gets weaker the farther u progress. I would consider replacing her if u can get another strong mid.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    True I dont know the rewards it could be just ok like booty cave.

I would drop shaman sapper and rifleman(im sure someone will have it for hire everyone has it maybe they might even have a 3*) poisoned one also if you think rifleman alone is good enough.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by likewhoa View Post
    Suffering from Pokemon syndrome (too many to level!). Anyone I should leave behind?

OK, I just turned 51, and I have the following:

Arena: All fully skilled (with exception of LS's Icespark at 33 and WC's purple skill at 1)
    Succubus (51) Blue +2
    Leaves Shadow (51) Blue +2, 2*
    Commando (51) Purple 2*, almost 3
    Old Curse (51) 2*, almost 3
    Warchief (51) Purple

Then there's a group which are skilled for the most part:
    Poisoned One (51, purple), use for raids
    Shallows Keeper (51, purple, 2*), use for raids, also heard he really comes alive in his 60s,
    Frost Mage (51, purple) use in crusade, really like her AOE, the boost to tanks armor and the effect she has on magic resistance, maybe use in arena later
    Mystic (51, purple, 2*) use in crusade, great synergy with magic team, maybe use in arena later
    Chaplain (51, blue +2, 2*)use in crusade

There are three which are lightly skilled:
    Shadow Shaman (50, Blue+2), heard he does well later on, leveling him up
    Arcane Sapper (48, Blue +2) keeping him primed for late game
    Rifleman (46, Blue + 2) trying to get him up to speed, heard he owns in raids

And then there's the rest: Machinist, Lightning Master, Psychopath, Sniper, Necromancer, Admiral, Emberstar, Ice Mage, and Cleric. They have almost no skills and are in their 20s. Got Savage One today but I'm torn about leveling him. Could always use an extra tank in crusade

TLR
    That makes 13 to level and skill, which I fear is unsustainable. Also trying to get Lunar Guardian from Guild Shop. I buy cheese every chance I get and have 338, but I'm now sure how many levels I can keep them up.
    In addition to my current 5 in the arena, which others should I go forward leveling?
    The first time I hear someone complain about Pokemon syndrome. Yeah, you turn 51 with ... some 2* (20ss), 3* (50 ss) stars , blue+purple, lvl and skill to worry; I turn 70+ with Purple+1, Purple+2, 4* (100ss) ,5* (150ss) to worry. How you (real life) could survive to level up your heroes to lvl 70s ??? I worry for your life, man.
    Last edited by bin; 11-21-2014 at 05:50 AM.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    if you are casual player , you dont need think too much about this issue , just play normally and let it flow

1. do research from all existing thread/post also see top rank arena / your friend line up / cave lineup.
    2. decide what your lineup and focus on your core team 1st , dont change your lineup if got new hero. just stick on your core team.
    3. just play and dont think too much , you will get new hero from crusade/chest/redeem
    4. build second team , i suggest the second team is mage team which also help your crusade as well
    5. just play again and when you have enough resource , built your third team , for GrandArena

if you are hardcore player , you need to be High Vip to solve your issue.