Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 40

Thread: Top 20 Arena Hero statistics of server 1-5

  1. #1
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    35
    Rep Power
    7

    Top 20 Arena Hero statistics of server 1-5

    i was curious what the most played heros at level 80 arena are. so i checked the top20 of server 1-5 today. (100teams)

    most popular heros : ( % of the 100teams)

    100% Commando
    86% arcane sapper
    64% leave shadow
    62% warchief
    42% drunkmaster
    40% oldcurse
    31% vengeful spirit
    19% lunar guardian

    the other heros were at 7% or below.

    almost no "pay-to-win" heros like deathmage,ironhoof etc. thats a good thing in my opinion.


    the most popular team setup was :
    warchief + arcane sapper + oldcurse + commando + leave shadow.

    i was suprised that only 14teams had no arcane sapper.

  2. #2
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    138
    Rep Power
    10
    Nice effort in compiling this information. Is it possible to extend to top 50 players in servers 1-10 for a better range?

    The most popular setup sounds interesting:

    Warchief - farmed from Elite
    Arcane Sapper - Guild coins
    Old Curse - Arena coins
    Commando - Crusade coins
    Leaves Shadow - farmed from Elite

    So it easy to get the heroes concurrently rather than sequentially.
    Server 13
    Shadow
    One Year Anniversary Player

  3. #3
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    190
    Rep Power
    12
    Hmmm, I'm a bit surprised OC is so high. I would think he would fall off a bit after 72. Guess not. o.O

    But thanks, useful info.

  4. #4
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    645
    Rep Power
    28
    tried DrunkenMaster but found nothing good at least for me (Lv 60 Purple+0) , his animation attack is too much and it make easily interrupted.
    my lineup is LS/Lunar - Commando - VS - DrunkenMaster - WC ( tried 5x arena lost 4x , tried cave give 50% chance of winning even fought 5 lvl lower than me).
    i wonder if Purple+1/+2 will give better result.

  5. #5
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    483
    Rep Power
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by solow89x View Post
    i was curious what the most played heros at level 80 arena are. so i checked the top20 of server 1-5 today. (100teams)

    most popular heros : ( % of the 100teams)

    100% Commando
    86% arcane sapper
    64% leave shadow
    62% warchief
    42% drunkmaster
    40% oldcurse
    31% vengeful spirit
    19% lunar guardian

    the other heros were at 7% or below.

    almost no "pay-to-win" heros like deathmage,ironhoof etc. thats a good thing in my opinion.


    the most popular team setup was :
    warchief + arcane sapper + oldcurse + commando + leave shadow.

    i was suprised that only 14teams had no arcane sapper.
    Thats because all of them hv to use 5 star heroes else they lose out.. and thats the current limitation.

    When most heroes are 5 star u ll see more diff combinations.

  6. #6
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5 jjness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    143
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by irony View Post
    Thats because all of them hv to use 5 star heroes else they lose out.. and thats the current limitation.

    When most heroes are 5 star u ll see more diff combinations.
    nah how can u say that they all have 5 star heroes and u can see MORE COMBINATIONS ofc more combination but??????????????
    can u just ADMIT that every1 is trying to stay on rank at least top 20(ANY1 here WHO DONT LIKE TO BE THE TOP?), so that they come UP TO THAT COMBINATION!!!!
    WHO WANTS TO SPEND TIME AND EFFORT just to get the lowest rank....
    IF U R 1, then dont USE ANY HERO mention above...(upcoming heroes is not yet included on the topic)
    (off topic - irony is claiming that AS is useless well i respect any1s opinion but maybe 1 day u will regret what u said xD)
    Last edited by jjness; 11-21-2014 at 05:16 AM.
    Divided We Stand

  7. #7
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    216
    Rep Power
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by irony View Post
    Thats because all of them hv to use 5 star heroes else they lose out.. and thats the current limitation.

    When most heroes are 5 star u ll see more diff combinations.
    Why to farm ss for a hero to make him 5* when he did not work at 3* ???


    Commando 100%
    At least at server 7 we have some people who dare to play without ... quite sucessfully

  8. #8
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    483
    Rep Power
    23
    Well if you can post just top 3 the results would be diff.. why? coz the super vip has more 5 stars.

    The rest they rely on guild shop, arena, crusade to get 5 star heroes. 5 star panda is like the new "Warchief" at lvl 80, But does everyone have it even in top 10? Maybe not since everyone made their Old Curse 5 star and that OC is kept in team because at 5 star. Some already spent a fortune making a 5 star Warcheif..so they would rathr use it rather than a 3 star panda.

    Currently , the new "Warchief-oldcurse" is Panda and Arcane sapper. However at lvl 80, there are counters to Panda and Arcane Sapper combo. Panda counters physical team with blind and Arcane Sapper counters magic teams. When both in place, it is quite scary. Also arcane sapper takes damage off panda for him to cast ultimate. But like I said there are counters and at lvl 80, front line heroes makes a diff.

    Soon ppl will realise front line CC heroes like Depths Voice and Warrior Monk is OP as they will get the chance to cast their ultimate..but still you'll need them 4-5 stars.. and not easy...Also at lvl 80,, its viable to run Vengeance and Old Curse together.. but not many can afford since not both at 5 stars...

    Jjness keeps looking at the top in servers and chasing them, and you'll end up with nothing why? because you'll need heroes to be 5 stars. If you keep chasing using 3 star heroes.. too bad at lvl 80, you'll be pawned.


    Any sensible heroes at 5 star will pawn your vip hero at 3 or 4 stars.
    Last edited by irony; 11-21-2014 at 06:34 AM.

  9. #9
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    483
    Rep Power
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by jjness View Post
    nah how can u say that they all have 5 star heroes and u can see MORE COMBINATIONS ofc more combination but??????????????
    can u just ADMIT that every1 is trying to stay on rank at least top 20(ANY1 here WHO DONT LIKE TO BE THE TOP?), so that they come UP TO THAT COMBINATION!!!!
    WHO WANTS TO SPEND TIME AND EFFORT just to get the lowest rank....
    IF U R 1, then dont USE ANY HERO mention above...(upcoming heroes is not yet included on the topic)
    (off topic - irony is claiming that AS is useless well i respect any1s opinion but maybe 1 day u will regret what u said xD)
    Lol..useful at level 73? well if you keep the dodge item and dont evolve..maybe 50/50.

    If you are saying Useful at lvl 80..maybe since he has more items and dodge.... but when ppl get 5 star warrior monk/depths voice.. AS is just a piece of dead meat..also learn why ppl couple panda and arcane sapper. if you dont know why..pls read again

    If you cant comprehend what I wrote..maybe try to read again.. Reason why ppl use 5 star is because its easier to get. The starter was comparing about the VIP heroes and non-vip heroes used. VIP heroes cost like a few hundred to get to 5 stars..

    What happened to your disdain to Arcane Sapper when he was introduced? Lol..you were like thats a useless hero because top players in Server 1 didnt use him. And btw, because he is in guild shop, Im farming him. close to 4 stars now. Why? Well because the rest of the heroes there are worse off and im a low vip player. Its still faster to get him to 5 star than slowly farming elite map heroes.....

    btw, you changing your heroes to worship when the ppl in server 1 change again? lol
    Last edited by irony; 11-21-2014 at 06:25 AM.

  10. #10
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5 jjness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    143
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by irony View Post
    Lol..useful at level 73? well if you keep the dodge item and dont evolve..maybe 50/50.

    If you are saying Useful at lvl 80..maybe since he has more items and dodge.... but when ppl get 5 star warrior monk/depths voice.. AS is just a piece of dead meat..

    If you cant comprehend what I wrote..maybe try to read again.. Reason why ppl use 5 star is because its easier to get. The starter was comparing about the VIP heroes and non-vip heroes used. VIP heroes cost like a few hundred to get to 5 stars..
    lol i post the same thing before , from the top in server1 and u always comment like that more combi? lol and keep saying AS is just a piece of dead meat...hahaha i just laf on you...
    and for the ISSUE easier to get???
    OH COMMON the top 1-20 in SERVER 1 BEFORE DONT USE THAT HERO BEFORE its more like a mage TEAM = MACHINIST + SILENCER + OC, but LATELY they are USING HI DPS TEAM....MEANS THEY WANTED TO STAY ON THE RANK, ITS NOT BCOZ ITS EASIER TO GET??? ARE U DUMB???????????
    THEY HAVE ALOT OF OTHER EXTRA 5 STARRED HERO AND ALSO L80 but they wont USE IT, SINCE CANT STAY ON THE RANK??? DID U GET THE POINT????
    i dont need to explain more coz its very self explanatory, and DONT EVER SAY THAT IS EASIER TO GET!!!! LMAO, if ur telling me TO TRY TO READ?? THEN IM TELLING YOU TRY TO THINK NOT JUST READ haha

    Divided We Stand

  11. #11
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    483
    Rep Power
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by jjness View Post
    lol i post the same thing before , from the top in server1 and u always comment like that more combi? lol and keep saying AS is just a piece of dead meat...hahaha i just laf on you...
    and for the ISSUE easier to get???
    OH COMMON the top 1-20 in SERVER 1 BEFORE DONT USE THAT HERO BEFORE its more like a mage TEAM = MACHINIST + SILENCER + OC, but LATELY they are USING HI DPS TEAM....MEANS THEY WANTED TO STAY ON THE RANK, ITS NOT BCOZ ITS EASIER TO GET??? ARE U DUMB???????????
    THEY HAVE ALOT OF OTHER EXTRA 5 STARRED HERO AND ALSO L80 but they wont USE IT, SINCE CANT STAY ON THE RANK??? DID U GET THE POINT????
    i dont need to explain more coz its very self explanatory, and DONT EVER SAY THAT IS EASIER TO GET!!!! LMAO, if ur telling me TO TRY TO READ?? THEN IM TELLING YOU TRY TO THINK NOT JUST READ haha

    Well the level of mental retardation on you is appalling lol..If everyone has all 5 star heroes available to them, you think the stat would look the same? Noob. You want to see top level ones? please go to stable server where ppl have been lvl 80 for close to 6 months. This game is still new boy. Or you want to know what to concentrate on when 5th skill is out? Noobness.

    So you changing with the flavor of the week? Next month new hero out, better, you change again?

    Btw, this dude, keeps whinging in game about how he is non-vip and all.. but the fact is he had a gold border all along lol.. and he didnt know it shows he is vip..everyone in guild was like wtf is he saying..

    Funny kid.

    oh btw, that picture, see my point? top 3 can have different config.. if they want.. and after that the rest cant fk them up if they dont have another combi to counter.. and the top 3 there doesnt mean they are top 3 in arena all the time noob..
    Last edited by irony; 11-21-2014 at 06:17 AM.

  12. #12
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5 jjness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    143
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by irony View Post
    Well the level of mental retardation on you is appalling lol..If everyone has all 5 star heroes available to them, you think the stat would look the same? Noob. You want to see top level ones? please go to stable server where ppl have been lvl 80 for close to 6 months. This game is still new boy. Or you want to know what to concentrate on when 5th skill is out? Noobness.

    So you changing with the flavor of the week? Next month new hero out, better, you change again?

    Btw, this dude, keeps whinging in game about how he is non-vip and all.. but the fact is he had a gold border all along lol.. and he didnt know it shows he is vip..everyone in guild was like wtf is he saying..

    Funny kid.

    oh btw, that picture, see my point? top 3 can have different config.. if they want.. and after that the rest cant fk them up if they dont have another combi to counter.. and the top 3 there doesnt mean they are top 3 in arena all the time noob..
    HAHAHA
    all excuses saying its easier to get thats y they use that hero oh common what ur saying now IS TOTALLY DIFF...
    laftrip all day haha
    IF U REALLY UNDERSTAND MY POINT IM JUSY SAYING EVERY1 IS CHANGING JUST TO KEEP THEM STAY ON THE RANK DID U GET THAT????????????
    haha saying other things TOTALLY OUT OF THE BLUE LOL make u totally RETARD...
    Divided We Stand

  13. #13
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    483
    Rep Power
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by jjness View Post
    HAHAHA
    all excuses saying its easier to get thats y they use that hero oh common what ur saying now IS TOTALLY DIFF...
    laftrip all day haha
    IF U REALLY UNDERSTAND MY POINT IM JUSY SAYING EVERY1 IS CHANGING JUST TO KEEP THEM STAY ON THE RANK DID U GET THAT????????????
    haha saying other things TOTALLY OUT OF THE BLUE LOL make u totally RETARD...
    Well i didnt want to let the cat out of the bag too early..but i guess i'll let them farm up warrior monk.

    U know why warrior monk is useful?

    Bet you dont because of your retarded mentality that can just copy.

    Warrior monk will be the highest intel hero in your team and Arcane will blink to him. What can AS do when meeting Warrior monk? Give him energy to stun.. Also there is another way to counter but lets leave it at this.. since Im not enlightening this noob.

    There noob.. please next time use your brain to think..dont need ppl to spell it out for you all day long noob.

    So yes, if everyone has 5 star heroes accessible to them, there wont be that limitation. And currently the 5 star heroes easiest available are those redeemable.
    Last edited by irony; 11-21-2014 at 06:36 AM.

  14. #14
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    123
    Rep Power
    10
    On the one hand it means copy lineup cost least.
    On the other hand, it means if you know how to beat the popular lineup, you win

  15. #15
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    3,823
    Rep Power
    138
    Off topic: since both of you (jjness & irony) are not top 1-5 players (and never be), how could you say: I'm right and you're wrong ?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •