Thread: Most popular heroes for hire in mercenary camps?

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Most popular heroes for hire in mercenary camps?

Other than DK and DM, are there any other heroes that are being hired frequently? I'm guessing - none?

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by nic7410 View Post
    Other than DK and DM, are there any other heroes that are being hired frequently? I'm guessing - none?
    +1 Savage One for Raid
    +1 Mystic for Crusade
    +1 Rifleman for Raid

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Thanks kirlein

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    depends on the person whos looking to hire and your level to be honest. If you are below purple WC wont get picked for example.

Some people might have a chaplin die in crusade and need another one. Someone might be unlucky with heroes and got only tanks from chest and need good dps etc.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 8

LE

I told in my other posts too.

I have shared DK and LE too.

DK was fully trained, each slot enchanted by 1.

LE wasn't trained well, nor enchanted.

Not once, but regularly: LE was hired and DK not!

The reason behind of this: - it wasn't crusade tips
    - LE was cheaper to hire then DK
    - at mercenary interface the are ordered by level, but when the 2 hero ( or more ) are the same level the cheapest one is first, so LE. You should scroll down to see the DK, which is expensiever with 1 or 2k.. gold
    - some got LE 3* as first hero so they know how to play with
    - DK needed to learn, to not use with LE - they didn't know

On the other account I don't have DK and bored switching guild to get a DK, I do prefer to do raids each day. There I am hiring an LE 4* fully trained , enchanted and that is used at last stages. Team is level 56 ( so epic opponents)
    If you don't like my posts : add me to Ignore your list - open the link here and press YES

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by heroeszabi View Post

You make me laugh. When I hire a hero, the first option is more expensive heroes because they are better. It's really hard to compare which one is better than which one (of the same heroes); however ucool already distinguish them for you by the price, the more expensive the better.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by heroeszabi View Post

- at mercenary interface the are ordered by level, but when the 2 hero ( or more ) are the same level the cheapest one is first, so LE. You should scroll down to see the DK, which is expensiever with 1 or 2k.. gold
    - some got LE 3* as first hero so they know how to play with
    - DK needed to learn, to not use with LE - they didn't know

On the other account I don't have DK and bored switching guild to get a DK, I do prefer to do raids each day. There I am hiring an LE 4* fully trained , enchanted and that is used at last stages. Team is level 56 ( so epic opponents)
    dude...
    1. cheaper then dk? its 20-24k at lvl 55... nobody looks at that amount of gold, after all u get most of it back at the first chest
    2. ordered by lvl maybe... by price they are not
    3. i am one of those and i still think that it is a HUGE waste of gold and time if u hire LE for crusade, or anything else for that matter
    4. DK is a much easier hero to "learn" then LE, only good thing about LE is his sick dmg ulti... BUT his energy charges very slowly so u need to know to time it so it will allways kill atleast 1 enemy for the energy boost... dk is just> low hp>activate skill and thats it

he may get hired at lower lvls (under purple) for crusade (allso no idea why ppl would do that) but post purple i see no reasson to hire him... even if u have a DK hire a 2nd one for rotation and a tank after the original dies at stage 13 or 14

personally i drop my LE and chaplain in the guild... chaplain somtimes get hired... LE never got hired, only reason i do this is because i use the rest of my heroes for booty cave

i mostly agree with kirlein for both savage and rifleman but not so sure about mystic because it is very easy to get him... maybe if u get him at high stars ppl will want to hire him but not so sure as his aura isnt effected by stars

peace
    Last edited by Donelle; 11-21-2014 at 08:33 AM.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 8
    Guys, believe or not: not everybody is pro player
    Like I told I had shared DK and LE.
    Not once it hapent to have hired LE and DK not, but usually that was it
    On the free account Iam not able to get a DK , nor from my guil nor changing guilds.
    That's is deal with. This is my experience. I am happy if your guild is full with DK and DM but mine not 61 hero shared, 1 is DK a level 38 and my team is 56. 1 from 61, but yesterday was 0.
    If you don't like my posts : add me to Ignore your list - open the link here and press YES

Silver Member Contributor Level 4 Flare's Avatar
    I think it depends on what teamlvl your teammates are.

If you are one of the highest in your guild, you can try to let an useful crusade hero (e.g. DK if you can hire a higher one) at low lvl.
    But that's only practicable if you have a strong setup :P

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Uber Star's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nic7410 View Post
    4 stars Chaplain (crusade magic team)
    4 stars Mystic (crusade magic team)
    Savage (raid 7~8)
    5 stars Succubus (crusade AS team)