Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 21

Thread: Didn't get reward from Gems Consuming event.

  1. #1
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    6

    Didn't get reward from Gems Consuming event.(After 12 pm)

    Hi Betty,
    on 11/19 I spent over 3k gems for that event but today login didn't get rewards (I had it on 11/18) but not today yet,my time zone already over 12 am(11/20),can you check for me please.?
    server 30
    Username : v13tz
    ID : 4454725
    thanks Betty.
    Last edited by V13tz; 11-20-2014 at 06:15 PM. Reason: Update

  2. #2
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,227
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by V13tz View Post
    Hi Betty,
    on 11/19 I spent over 3k gems for that event but today login didn't get rewards (I had it on 11/18) but not today yet,my time zone already over 12 am(11/20),can you check for me please.?
    server 30
    Username : v13tz
    ID : 4454725
    thanks Betty.
    Dear Leader
    We are sorry for the typo. It should be 12 pm. You will receive the rewards at noon. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  3. #3
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    6

    Lightbulb Thank you.

    Oh its' so confused to me because i have it the first day at 12 AM, and now 12 PM at my time zone.

    update : still nothing from mail.
    Please check for me,thanks Betty.
    P/s: seems at this time with a lot of missing rewards from other people.
    Last edited by V13tz; 11-20-2014 at 06:18 PM.

  4. #4
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    43
    Rep Power
    7
    Missing reward as well spent over 3k gems

  5. #5
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Miserymachine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    201
    Rep Power
    12
    I also haven't received any reward from the 11/19/2014 event day period. Gems were spent, no reward was given.

    Account ID: 2316034
    Server 12 - Vengeance

  6. #6
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    6
    hi Betty,
    As you said its will delivery on 12 PM,My time now past 12 Am and i got my reward for last day and you guys missed my on 2 nd.
    What's wrong with this game?really?

  7. #7
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,227
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by V13tz View Post
    hi Betty,
    As you said its will delivery on 12 PM,My time now past 12 Am and i got my reward for last day and you guys missed my on 2 nd.
    What's wrong with this game?really?
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience. We will check your logs and re-send rewards to you as soon as we can. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  8. #8
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,227
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience. We will check your logs and re-send rewards to you as soon as we can. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty
    90904175 v13tz All Server Rewards of Consuming Gems Ember 2014-11-20 22:00:23 2014-12-20 22:00:23 100000 0 389:15;218:50 Claimed

  9. #9
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    90904175 v13tz All Server Rewards of Consuming Gems Ember 2014-11-20 22:00:23 2014-12-20 22:00:23 100000 0 389:15;218:50 Claimed
    Yes I know,at last day of event I claimed it,event have 3 days right? And I just have reward on first day and third day,how about second day of event?you guys said 1 per day.

  10. #10
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Miserymachine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    201
    Rep Power
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by V13tz View Post
    Yes I know,at last day of event I claimed it,event have 3 days right? And I just have reward on first day and third day,how about second day of event?you guys said 1 per day.
    I have the EXACT same problem. I got the first day award, nothing on the second day, and then the third day award came through. All gems where spent in three different day amounts, but it looks like my 2nd and 3rd day gems spent were combined. That was not the case. I'd really appreciate the missing reward from the 2nd day.

    Account ID: 2316034
    Server 12 - Vengeance

  11. #11

    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    6

    Exclamation Reward for Nov 19th still not received

    Same case, received reward for 18th and 20th, and still missing 19th. Please check log.

    Sever 18 Death Mage
    Account ID 3120915
    ColdCoffeeF

  12. #12
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    6
    I'm replying to this thread too because apparently this is an issue many people have and I'd like for it to get addressed. Like I mentioned previously, Ucool needs to fix this problem because otherwise, I would be extremely hesitant to spend any more gems in events like this when I can't rely on the game to reward me properly. Please check the logs and give us our missing 2nd day awards.

    Again, repeated for reference: My gem spending on the 3rd day combined the gems I spent on the 2nd and 3rd days and I got nothing for the 2nd day.

    ID: 5310211
    Server: 37

  13. #13
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    6

    Post

    Yes,as i'm said we are missing reward on 2 nd day,we just wait for Betty come back on Monday and see.

  14. #14
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    6
    Hi Betty,
    Please check for us again please,some of us got like this and we are waiting for you.
    Thanks.

  15. #15
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    6

    Thumbs up

    No one to help us at all.
    Petra you are lucky,congrats get ur reward but i dont...i'm really want to get refund too but they are see alot people trying to get,that's why changed policy to no more refund.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •