Thread: Just me or.. it happens?

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9

Just me or.. it happens?

Okay just got to the stage where moongloe reel is at, is it just me or was i unlucky enough to spend 130 energy to get 1 reel..? I got that reel at around 7th try, then no more even until 13th try.. safe to say it's 1.5/10 chance? Or was i rly unlucky lol.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Caspdown's Avatar
    Unfortunately you didn't get unlucky, that is about the average drop rate. 1-2 per raid 10 seems to be the average, so 2 out of 13 is normal.

Banned Contributor Level 2
    Most of the times is 3 times out of 10 raids for me and im sure ive read somewhere in these forums that the drop rate for purple reels are 30%

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Uber Star's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mitsoui1991 View Post
    Most of the times is 3 times out of 10 raids for me and im sure ive read somewhere in these forums that the drop rate for purple reels are 30%
    I've spent like 8000 stamina farming moonglow fragments. The drop rate is 20%.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Caspdown View Post
    Unfortunately you didn't get unlucky, that is about the average drop rate. 1-2 per raid 10 seems to be the average, so 2 out of 13 is normal.
    Thing is, normally its 2-3/10, now its 1/13. Like wtf lol. Oh well i am 46/50 for my first moon and TWO MORE TO GO DAMN IT

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by DontBeStupid View Post
    Thing is, normally its 2-3/10, now its 1/13. Like wtf lol. Oh well i am 46/50 for my first moon and TWO MORE TO GO DAMN IT
    Its pretty normal to get 1/10. In some occasion you will get 0/10. Pretty normal. First bag of holding, after that is Moonglow Happy grinding.