Thread: Stuck in "Account temporarily suspended" after refund

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Stuck in "Account temporarily suspended" after refund

Dear Ember,

After using the refund option for PlayerID 4117330, i am not able to play the game at all.
    Instead, whenever i start the game, i just get the message "Account temorarily suspended". There is no option to choose another server.

I have a second account on another server which i could not log on to for 26 hours now.

I have tried deleting the cache and game files and reinstalling Heroes Charge multiple times.

Is there any way to fix this on my end?

Greetings,
    lazy

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Please note! That in order to make the game fair to other players, your Heroes Charge account will be RESET and CLOSED following the refund.
    Don't think that you're able to play with this account again.

Good luck for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Santa View Post
    Don't think that you're able to play with this account again.

Good luck for you.
    On several occasions in this forum Ember noted that for refunding and other purposes, accounts on different servers are separated. Indeed, i could play on my secondary account without problems until i switched to the account that was about to be refunded.

Anyway, the main problem is that i can not play this game AT ALL. I'm stuck in a loop. Whatever i try, i can not access the game. I am completely blocked from playing it and nothing has helped to make it playable again.

Quote Originally Posted by lazy2 View Post
    On several occasions in this forum Ember noted that for refunding and other purposes, accounts on different servers are separated. Indeed, i could play on my secondary account.
    Source?

Couldn't find anything about it + they updated the policy: 14.11.2014.

Everybody I know is suspended completly after refund.
    Last edited by Santa; 11-19-2014 at 01:56 PM.

Ok, so im banned from playing this game for ever? No problem, but how do i refund my second account then without any knowledge of the PlayerID and the server i was on?

And why was i able to keep playing with my second account in the first place? I honestly think you are missing something. Still searching for the Ember quotes.

Ok, so im banned from playing this game for ever? No problem, but how do i refund my second account then without any knowledge of the PlayerID and the server i was on?

And why was i able to keep playing with my second account in the first place? I honestly think you are missing something. Still searching for the Ember quotes.

It's not a different account, just a different server. imo.

Your ACCOUNT is your android or apple login.

You can use the transaction-codes.

But the best you can do is write a support ticket. I'm not 100% sure at all, but everything else would be stupid.

Thank you for your help.

But there is still some uncertainty about this... Because when issuing a refund i just gave them the PlayerID of my first "account". And when i watch my google payments, all transactions taken for this particular "account" are refunded. So that worked. They did not refund any transactions of my secondary "account" though (whatever is meant by account, i refer to SOMETHING on two different servers). This seriously makes it seem like they are separated.

Well, i will issue a refund with the remaining transaction-codes then.

Too bad, i really wanted to play this game.

Thank you very much for your help Santa.

Thank you for your help.

But there is still some uncertainty about this... Because when issuing a refund i just gave them the PlayerID of my first "account". And when i watch my google payments, all transactions taken for this particular "account" are refunded. So that worked. They did not refund any transactions of my secondary "account" though (whatever is meant by account, i refer to SOMETHING on two different servers). This seriously makes it seem like they are separated.

Well, i will issue a refund with the remaining transaction-codes then.

Too bad, i really wanted to play this game.

Thank you very much for your help Santa.
    You can play with another google/apple account. Thats not a problem.

Overall its the same thing like every other game with servers.. when you said you want a reset/refund/item for character xyz.. you just get the action done for this character. In Heroes Charge "Nicknames" are not a fixed value because you can change it every 48h? So they ask for player IDs.. and yes, it sounds correct when every character has his own ID.

Maybe you didnt ask for a full refund for all your transactions, just for the specific player-id..

Good luck.
    Last edited by Santa; 11-19-2014 at 02:20 PM.

You can play with another google/apple account. Thats not a problem.
    Yeah, but under this circumstances i'm not really sure that i get the money from my second server SOMETHING back. So... no thx.

Maybe you didnt ask for a full refund for all your transactions, just for the specific player-id..
    Why would anyone ever ask for a refund on a specific playerID if you basically ban yourself from using any other of your playerIDs? That is kind of retarded.

Why would anyone ever ask for a refund on a specific playerID if you basically ban yourself from using any other of your playerIDs? That is kind of retarded.
    Because they don't read the forum or ask..

Yes, it is. :>

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    I have my account suspended too.For writing racism on the world chat.