Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lose of Troops even when you Win a Battle!

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    still trying to learn how to manage troops...with changes constantly occuring without notice and these stupid glitches its difficult to know what is needed....I can attack a lvl 7 TH city and win with 100% sucess and then turn around and attack a level 6 TH city and loose with the same troops

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Allen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cockrell.raymond_5829783 View Post
    still trying to learn how to manage troops...with changes constantly occuring without notice and these stupid glitches its difficult to know what is needed....I can attack a lvl 7 TH city and win with 100% sucess and then turn around and attack a level 6 TH city and loose with the same troops
    Hi cockrell.raymond,
    Firstly we are sorry for the changes and glitches bothered you, we will do our best to try to minimize the side effect.
    Secondly, the towhall level is not the sign of power, someone may hide his power with a lower level townhall, but throw big investment on wall defenses and the whole city defense, so you may lose on such a battle.
    Last but not the least, we are welcome to hear your voices here, we are still working on optimizing this game to make it more balanced and interesting. Hope my reply could help you. You are welcome to put forward your views.

yes but when they are in the rally spot you are obliged to send those troops. you cant go back and dismiss say 5 wizards and grab 20 theifs. Doesn't seem right to me.

Quote Originally Posted by thryciuk_105054 View Post
    yes but when they are in the rally spot you are obliged to send those troops. you cant go back and dismiss say 5 wizards and grab 20 theifs. Doesn't seem right to me.
    Thanks! Your point has been collected and remarked. We will discuss this carefully to see if we can make adjustment accordingly.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by thryciuk_105054 View Post
    You dont need to deploy all troops in Your rallyspot. The troops you dont deploy, will Return and be ready for Next fight. But if you decide for better to be sure than sorrow and deploy them all, you pay for Your cautioness.

I Guess most players are not interested in carefull considerations about this stuff and just like to send all they got and that is fair enough. These players might gain advantages in other aspects of the game they decide to explore. But some players like this part of the game and gain advantages by cost effective use of troops.

To me it shows this game has Depth when it contains many aspects which attracts players With different interests who may develope different Fields of expertise?

I beg Evony to keep the solution for troops they have introduced, but keep an eye on balancing issues?

Quote Originally Posted by matias14_3794434 View Post
    You dont need to deploy all troops in Your rallyspot. The troops you dont deploy, will Return and be ready for Next fight. But if you decide for better to be sure than sorrow and deploy them all, you pay for Your cautioness.

I Guess most players are not interested in carefull considerations about this stuff and just like to send all they got and that is fair enough. These players might gain advantages in other aspects of the game they decide to explore. But some players like this part of the game and gain advantages by cost effective use of troops.

To me it shows this game has Depth when it contains many aspects which attracts players With different interests who may develope different Fields of expertise?

I beg Evony to keep the solution for troops they have introduced, but keep an eye on balancing issues?
    Thank you matias14!
    We appreciate your thoughtful views. Considering the balance issue, no doubt that we will do our best to make this game more balanced and competitive!

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    just write a .