Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lose of Troops even when you Win a Battle!

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Lose of Troops even when you Win a Battle!

I can't get my head around why we aren't getting any troops back after battles, its hard enough building up the resources to make the huge builds that are being asked of us but even harder when you are using most, if not all the Goods that you get in a battle on replacing the troops that won the battle and were still alive!

Are there any plans to change this?

i agree,, if you win the battle the troops alive should come home

Was thinking the same thing myself. They should maintain the same level of health that they left battle with. Seems the fair thing to do.

This I have written to evony about and as of yet iam waiting for a reply

This game is very much like Clash of Clans if any of you have ever played it. That game does the same thing, if you use a troop in battle, they are lost after the battle ends. I doubt evony changes that aspect of the game

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Doubt they will change this, as it makes it so you have to have more strategy behind using your troops wisely and not over killing your target.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Allen's Avatar
    Hi Lords and Queens,
    We thank you for the sincere views you proposed.
    We have read through your views and we do understand your concern, here we would like to share you with the original purpose of the special designing in return of offering us your views:
    As a strategy war game, we designed many types of troops for players to use, so one can try different combinations to play with and have fun from them, weigh carefully before attack and find the most economical strategy.
    Nevertheless, this is never the end of story. We will enter into in-depth discussions and see if we could work out a preferable solution concerning the proposals you offered. Thank you all again for your attention.
    Last edited by Allen; 11-20-2013 at 06:32 AM.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Allen View Post
    Hi Lords and Queens,
    We thank you for the sincere views you proposed.
    We have read through your views and we do understand your concern, here we would like to share you with the original purpose of the special designing in return of offering us your views:
    As a strategy war game, we designed many types of troops for players to use, so one can try different combinations to play with and have fun from them, weigh carefully before attack and find the most economical strategy.
    Nevertheless, this is never the end of story. We will enter into in-depth discussions and see if we could work out a preferable solution concerning the proposals you offered. Thank you all again for your attention.
    Thanks for the fast response Allen, looking forward to see some type of compromise on this.

Quote Originally Posted by takes_4338833 View Post
    Thanks for the fast response Allen, looking forward to see some type of compromise on this.
    Thank you takes. CoE is so lucky to have fans like you who take the time to contribute new game ideas and suggestions for improving our game. I'm expecting your more and more suggestions and participations on this forum.
    Have Fun!

It'a all about troop management, don't send 45 lvl 2 wizards to attack a lvl 4 city it's pretty simple. Bring more than you need and only send whats needed to win and the left over troops come home with you. i don't see a problem with this at the moment, but i do see that a lvl 2 wizard has too high a hitpoint. Maybe it should be more in line with a lvl 1 infantry JMO but a cat. should kill a wizard pretty quick..
    Last edited by jimvad77_3862289; 11-22-2013 at 03:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jimvad77_3862289 View Post
    It'a all about troop management, don't send 45 lvl 2 wizards to attack a lvl 4 city it's pretty simple. Bring more than you need and only send whats needed to win and the left over troops come home with you. i don't see a problem with this at the moment, but i do see that a lvl 2 wizard has too high a hitpoint. Maybe it should be more in line with a lvl 1 infantry JMO but a cat. should kill a wizard pretty quick..
    Hi jimvad77,
    Thank you for your further explanation. We are aware of this issue. Our original purpose of the special designing is based on wizard is too expensive to be made, and it should be deserve a better attributes. However, we are open to any suggestions, therefore, we will discuss this carefully to see if we can make adjustment accordingly.

you'd think that if troops cost more to build they'd do more damage,, I did way better when my troops weren't as expensive, and yes the ones alive after the battle should still be alive when you return to home base?

you'd think that if troops cost more to build they'd do more damage,, I did way better when my troops weren't as expensive, and yes the ones alive after the battle should still be alive when you return to home base?

I agree with the idea of keeping the troops that are alive. I don't think they should keep the health that they left the battle with though because that would put you at a large disadvantage if most of your units lived but were damaged by a catapult or ballista.
    Last edited by mikebs.1997_6376249; 11-23-2013 at 11:15 PM. Reason: Mis-spelled some stuff

Quote Originally Posted by oreilly31_247654 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mikebs.1997_6376249 View Post
    I agree with the idea of keeping the troops that are alive. I don't think they should keep the health that they left the battle with though because that would put you at a large disadvantage if most of your units lived but were damaged by a catapult or ballista.
    Thank you oreilly31 and mikebs.1997,
    We understand your concern. We will enter into in-depth discussions and see if we could work out a preferable solution