Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Version 1.5 Preview

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Godsend View Post
    Ok you can form 3 teams so it's prob best of 3 to win,ok so if you have 10 heroes and you choose heroes that were good for crusade then good luck winning the second fight with heroes like DK/chaplain on your 2nd team and the first fight would be 50/50 with everyone using the regular WC/leaves/commando/OC/lunar
    You don't have argue with him, as you haven't played that feature, and you don't know how it works, no offense. The defense team is not visible at certain level.

The game is like a university, people should be able to success whatever major he chose, if he is determined to hard-work and some luck.

Now it is like, you are free to chose, but couple of years later, you understand that only 1~2 major could lead you to success, the rest is just joke. And there is no way back, because you already spend too many years on.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexSch- View Post
    i really cant understand some people.
    as low spender (vip6) i can compete in top 10 (yeah maybe another server it would be top 20/30)
    If u use ur mercenary right u can be top 5 in raids which results in alot of stones.
    after 1/2 months of exclusive Heroes i can get them for free. And so far new and old heros are/get balanced which results in no p2w.

Do people who spend money have advantages ? yeah ofc why should they spend if not
    Do i have a chance to be competitive without spending thousands ? yes
    would i call it f2p ?
    there is only one thing that allows me not to call it f2p and thats the 600 guild activity points. You need to be VIP2+ to archieve them. thats 4$ ONCE for a month ticket.
    But thats as close as an APP (i played) ever came to f2p.
    Thanks UCOOL for this awesome game and please never slip towards p2w where a bought hero surpasses all others.
    Nice job so far looking forward to 1.5
    Of course, because I am top 2 at every raid I have played. But still, you are talking about rank, achievement, many people have the same target. If everyone is willing to sit at very low position, the world will be in peace. unfortunately that is not the case. you can say that is their thoughts, but I suppose you will not play a solo game at the end.

REMOVE THE STAMINA or LESS THE TIME TO RECEIVE IT!!! 6 minutes is sux =/

Quote Originally Posted by Woodside View Post
    You know you can send 5 level 1 heroes against their best team and win the other two fights right?

Use your brain....
    Before you use these words, I suggest you search and learn "boxed pig game" in game theory.
    Last edited by Prodigalr; 11-19-2014 at 04:14 PM.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Siao View Post
    REMOVE THE STAMINA or LESS THE TIME TO RECEIVE IT!!! 6 minutes is sux =/
    ^^ this is my biggest gripe with this game.

Once rifts, trails, crusade are done I can easily use up my stam in minutes. Then there is nothing for me. Booty is just not anything that rewards me enough for me to waste precious minutes or seconds of my life thinking about doing it lol.

But yeah it would be nice if I was able to do campaigns more often or farm stuff more often instead of having to wait 10-12 hours for 103 stam to recharge...

nice to see the update. I love heroes charge,

you guys who complaint about this game, maybe you take a bit too much about achievement of this game..

im only vip 3 and i know for sure i cant compete with high spender., but i enjoy this game, team building and gold management..

with slow energy and raid system, this game give us room to enjoy the strategy aspect but still having a normal real life. I think U cool has done a great job, especialy for mobile game.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    If there are C10,11,12 Raid, I think current guid points are not enough to unlock them all. Need to increase guild point cap + member point cap.

Quote Originally Posted by bin View Post
    If there are C10,11,12 Raid, I think current guid points are not enough to unlock them all. Need to increase guild point cap + member point cap.
    Don't worry, it takes you more than a week to clear each of them. And if conflicts happens it is guild leads' management test. It is just another resource allocating strategy you need take into account,

Quote Originally Posted by shekhanya View Post
    nice to see the update. I love heroes charge,

you guys who complaint about this game, maybe you take a bit too much about achievement of this game..

im only vip 3 and i know for sure i cant compete with high spender., but i enjoy this game, team building and gold management..

with slow energy and raid system, this game give us room to enjoy the strategy aspect but still having a normal real life. I think U cool has done a great job, especialy for mobile game.
    well said, really appreciate it. hope more and more players like you to stay and keep this game last longer.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by bin View Post
    Think that would be the point as lower guilds do 7/8/9 and higher levelled guilds do 10/11/12,this game is class btw and I love the stamina aspect for one reason only,I don't have the time to grind 12hrs a day so I can keep up with doing 90 minutes a day,these 24hr active games is where all the lifeless freaks rule

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Prodigalr View Post
    Before you use these words, I suggest you search and learn "boxed pig game" in game theory.
    You don't need game theory to play this game

I can already predict grand arena will be just as peaceful as current arena with players from different time zones.

Players from Asia will not wake up at 3am to change their defense and revenge someone who live in the US...period

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

Come on pls let us know...

...when the death Mage will be redeemable throught arena or guild shop.I think guild shop would be a better solution,cause there is already (since it's been released actually) an empty hero slot !!!!,which is awaiting to get filled in with DM's ss!!!!.Ty,Ember pls announce her release date.

Community Torchbearer Contributor Level 2

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Ember View Post
    Dear Leaders,

- Link Device: If you want to play on two devices or would like to transfer your account to a new device, use this feature. Android and Apple devices can also be connected.

YES!

*does a pop-n-lock dance*

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigalr View Post
    You are saying this because you have played the original version and me too. For 90% people who are not, it is very hard.

As for grand arena, its current implementation in the chinese server is that even though it has a currency of its own, the number of gladiator coins you get is the higher of your arena and grand arena rank, and so while this means that lower paying players can't compete in the grand arena, they will be better off in the normal arena since some high vip players won't bother about normal arena ranking anymore. Also of note is that the payout time is not a single fixed time (9pm for normal arena), but spread out through the night.

This is just a heads up so people don't start whining about not being able to level 15 heroes. It's a win-win for both high vip and low vip players.
    Last edited by Allen; 11-20-2014 at 01:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sleeplaz View Post
    From what I know
    1. Vaguard
    us ??? : teleport behind last row of enemy and attack 3 times
    gs ??? : comes in 5 second(?) after match starts and charges to the center, damaging all he charged
    bs ??? : stun and additional damage
    ps ??? : (passive) increase accuracy

2. Phantom Lancer?
    us ??? : series of attack and make clone
    gs ??? : make 2 clone
    bs ice spear : (passive) increase attack and make clone
    ps ??? : (passive) increase life of self and clones

3. Terror Blade
    us ??? : morph to strong demon(immune to stuns and status??like raid boss?)
    gs ??? : make clone
    bs ??? : steal enemy hp
    ps ??? : (passive) increase life

To add some details from its current version on the chinese server (subject to change in this game)
    1. Vanguard
    us ??? : teleport behind last row of enemies and attack all of them 3 times
    gs ??? : charges out in the second round after match starts and push back + stun + damage first and second row of heroes
    bs ??? : stun and additional damage to single target (his normal attacks deal splash damage like most melee heroes)
    ps ??? : (passive) increase accuracy (to counter dodge)

2. Cloud Walker
    us ??? : series of aoe attack to nearest enemies and make a clone (can miss if enemies move)
    gs ??? : make 2 clones
    bs ice spear : throw out a spear at a random enemy, dealing damage and making a clone
    ps ??? : (passive) increase life of self and clones

3. Fallen Dominion
    us ??? : morph to a strong demon, giving it a strong ranged attack. Can activate at half energy and will drain energy once activated
    gs ??? : make a clone. The clone deals high damage and will morph to demon form if original hero morphs
    bs ??? : steal enemy hp
    ps ??? : (passive) increase life