Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Version 1.5 Preview

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Woodside View Post
    its in own server
    Oh.. Thx but how do you know? Do you play the original?

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

It's time for death Mage.

As I have mentioned like a billion of times before.Prove us your loyalty.Thats all and Tusked storm.Ty

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaspar View Post
    As I have mentioned like a billion of times before.Prove us your loyalty.Thats all and Tusked storm.Ty
    i agree.

DeathMage and Tusked Storm in guild / crusade shop!

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Uber Star View Post

Haha class

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    i need death mage instead lighting master plz
    and rifleman in guild instead shallowkeeper

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Godsend View Post
    Rightly so this game should look after the people that support it but I'm looking forward to the uproar when low VIP/F2P players realise they can't level the 15 heroes haha,I'm low VIP to but I'm smart enough to realise that free players/low VIP can't compete
    ...that's why your bad at this game, every low vip/f2p players only level 10 heroes because only two teams are needed to win grand arena...no low vip players level 15 heroes

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    aint you happy that this game is only 1 month lagging behind the original version in contents?
    you know they couldn't open level 90 right now because all the servers are too new for level 90 and majority of the players aint even lvl 80 yet........
    First for me I am a VIP6 player, I've reached top 1 Arena at 9pm and I am able to Max out 14 heroes. I receive top 20 Arena reward everyday.

I am sad for those people didn't realized how this game is designed for. It is not balanced at all. Many people believe they could reach what they want by hard-working (farming), however it is not.

I am not saying more feature is bad, what I want to say is these features are not friendly for 90% of the players, only for few who willing to pay or who know how to play. And for the later, the only way to know is to play the original game or make mistake. The cost for mistake is 1~2 month rollback, because many resource can not be reproduced but be farmed again and again.

No offense, I am very sorry for people who continue to max/evolve LE, WM, Brute...etc after purple, because they are really really weak at 80, 85, 89. And there is no way back. It is just a simple example.

People tend to play in a diverse way, unfortunately in this game there are only few ways to top. And the reason is the game is not balanced well. not in original version, but much worse in this version
    Last edited by Prodigalr; 11-19-2014 at 03:35 PM.

...that's why your bad at this game, every low vip/f2p players only level 10 heroes because only two teams are needed to win grand arena...no low vip players level 15 heroes
    ???thats what I said,it's impossible for low players to level 15 heroes hence why it's going to be funny when It comes out

Actually this version is much easier and less stressful than original version

People from different time zone can all receive top arena rank rewards and usually you only have a few contenders for rank 1 in your time zone

Then magic stone box is easier in this version as well. You would get the whole hero in less than 10 tries.

Then you also have arena defense reward and free time rifts etc..... Ucool already made it so much easier for players.

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigalr View Post
    First for me I am a VIP6 player, I've reached top 1 Arena at 9pm and I am able to Max out 14 heroes. I receive top 20 Arena reward everyday.

I am sad for those people didn't realized how this game is designed for. It is not balanced at all. Many people believe they could reach what they want by hard-working (farming), however it is not.

I am not saying more feature is bad, what I want to say is these features are not friendly for 90% of the players, only for few who willing to pay or who know how to play. And for the later, the only way to know is to play the original game or make mistake. The cost for mistake is 1~2 month rollback, because many resource can not be reproduced but be farmed again and again.

No offense, I am very sorry for people who continue to max/evolve LE, WM, Brute...etc after purple, because they are really really weak at 80, 85, 89. And there is no way back. It is just a simple example.

People tend to play in a diverse way, unfortunately in this game there are only few ways to top. And the reason is the game is not balanced well. not in original version, but much worse in this version

???thats what I said,it's impossible for low players to level 15 heroes hence why it's going to be funny when It comes out
    You don't need 15, you only need 10 to win....

Not that efficient for top 50, you know that right? You know you have to not only attack but defend right? You know you will not be always online for that 12 hours right?
    Last edited by Prodigalr; 11-19-2014 at 03:48 PM.

Actually this version is much easier and less stressful than original version

People from different time zone can all receive top arena rank rewards and usually you only have a few contenders for rank 1 in your time zone

Then magic stone box is easier in this version as well. You would get the whole hero in less than 10 tries.

Then you also have arena defense reward and free time rifts etc..... Ucool already made it so much easier for players.

You are saying this because you have played the original version and me too. For 90% people who are not, it is very hard.

Ok you can form 3 teams so it's prob best of 3 to win,ok so if you have 10 heroes and you choose heroes that were good for crusade then good luck winning the second fight with heroes like DK/chaplain on your 2nd team and the first fight would be 50/50 with everyone using the regular WC/leaves/commando/OC/lunar

Ok you can form 3 teams so it's prob best of 3 to win,ok so if you have 10 heroes and you choose heroes that were good for crusade then good luck winning the second fight with heroes like DK/chaplain on your 2nd team and the first fight would be 50/50 with everyone using the regular WC/leaves/commando/OC/lunar
    You know you can send 5 level 1 heroes against their best team and win the other two fights right?

Use your brain....

i really cant understand some people.
    as low spender (vip6) i can compete in top 10 (yeah maybe another server it would be top 20/30)
    If u use ur mercenary right u can be top 5 in raids which results in alot of stones.
    after 1/2 months of exclusive Heroes i can get them for free. And so far new and old heros are/get balanced which results in no p2w.

Do people who spend money have advantages ? yeah ofc why should they spend if not
    Do i have a chance to be competitive without spending thousands ? yes
    would i call it f2p ?
    there is only one thing that allows me not to call it f2p and thats the 600 guild activity points. You need to be VIP2+ to archieve them. thats 4$ ONCE for a month ticket.
    But thats as close as an APP (i played) ever came to f2p.
    Thanks UCOOL for this awesome game and please never slip towards p2w where a bought hero surpasses all others.
    Nice job so far looking forward to 1.5