Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Version 1.5 Preview

Guild

The number of 50 people for very little guild. I suggest you get the donation system within the guild and enough gold donated by 50 persons are raised. stronger players arrive to remove weak players who let's not.

Suggestions ;)

Please add an in game friend list option! It's very in convenient every time when I want to start a conversation with my friends in the game. A friend list will definitely help! Please take a consideration! Thanks a bunch

cross compatable

I would like to see the option to switch from an is device over to an android I played heros charge on my iPhone and recently switched to a Samsung S5 and would like to continue playing on my old account

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    I would love to have an higher droprate for the high lvl loots e.g. moonglow reel 1 out of 10 is just not fair...

Further i would like it if you could at least implement those reels in the bronze chest. I get a lot of stainless axe, or bone chest reel of of them when buying big packs. But how about the higher items?

And some events would be also great. Since our guild wasn't able to raid all instances because of limted stamina in the guild we diddn't real had any great advantage from the double raid drop event.

whn will DM is available for non vip players

more powerful heroes are only available in magin stone cheast for non vip players even soul stone for those heroes is not available

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Could u pls put Deathmage in Crusade / Arena / Guild Shop?

I had the luck to rent her from Guild and could finaly again at lv 65+ clear 15/15 Crusade with her. But since today he lv her up to 70 and i cant rent her anymore (Currently lv 67) and I tryed to take DK this time but it was so horrible i facing so much opponents with teams that have 4+ stars(Im the same) but i cant finish them with US (4 at once) and they backfire imendtly there US on my team. I tryed even different thinks like just 5 DPS Heroes but the problem is 1 Stage it clear them so fast but not everyone can fill there enegery right back so that i cant use this tactic against the next Stage and there is always an AoE Hero that deals so much dmg that even my chaplain cant heal against it..

Back to the topic i find this Version rly Awesome and im looking forward to it.

transfer account from android to IOS

can i transfer my account from my old android phone to iphone ? i don't want to start over new game

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

As mentioned like a billion of times before from me.

Quote Originally Posted by Angelflowa View Post
    Could u pls put Deathmage in Crusade / Arena / Guild Shop?

I had the luck to rent her from Guild and could finaly again at lv 65+ clear 15/15 Crusade with her. But since today he lv her up to 70 and i cant rent her anymore (Currently lv 67) and I tryed to take DK this time but it was so horrible i facing so much opponents with teams that have 4+ stars(Im the same) but i cant finish them with US (4 at once) and they backfire imendtly there US on my team. I tryed even different thinks like just 5 DPS Heroes but the problem is 1 Stage it clear them so fast but not everyone can fill there enegery right back so that i cant use this tactic against the next Stage and there is always an AoE Hero that deals so much dmg that even my chaplain cant heal against it..

Back to the topic i find this Version rly Awesome and im looking forward to it.
    They won't do it guys I want it too as much as u do.They have said she would be available after a month or so...they won't .
    Last edited by Gaspar; 11-24-2014 at 07:01 PM.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

More stat, more stat, more.........

Can you update the STAT after battle ??

Total Dame Deal
    Physic Dame Deal
    Magic Dame Deal

Total Dame Taken
    Physic Dame Taken
    Magic Dame Taken

Energy Generate
    (Energy Buff)
    (Energy Burn)
    HP Buff
    HP Steal

CC Times
    CC Duration

Skill output (1US, 3GS, 3BS, 1PS)
    Skill interupted (can be calculated through Skill output*Skill dame - Actual Dame Deal)

We need more professional stat

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Quote Originally Posted by nero2606 View Post
    Can you update the STAT after battle ??

Total Dame Deal
    Physic Dame Deal
    Magic Dame Deal

Total Dame Taken
    Physic Dame Taken
    Magic Dame Taken

Energy Generate
    (Energy Buff)
    (Energy Burn)
    HP Buff
    HP Steal

CC Times
    CC Duration

Skill output (1US, 3GS, 3BS, 1PS)
    Skill interupted (can be calculated through Skill output*Skill dame - Actual Dame Deal)

We need more professional stat
    and killing blows in that match!

Guild Wars & PVP

What I hope to see in future update:
    1. Guild War: There will be a rank/ point system like arena.
    For the guild war it self will be something like capture the flag/ defend your teritory on a map with branches to enemy teritory (just like DOTA)
    Combat can be auto like in arena now in form of preview.
    The playable portion is determine which direction the player heading.
    Player can re-join 3x: with their 15 choosen heroes
    Additional Diff currency to be redeem for reward

2. PVP: can find ID of a person and do 1 vs 1 battle.

3. More Heroes~

Good job so far

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    nero is absolutely right. More stats please.

Talking about stats it would be sweet if every character had his "history" recorded. ex: N of Arena match played, N of killing blows, N of Deaths and so on.

Hi.
    Will version 1.5 make the game require less resources? Ive never used an app on my iphone 4s that crashes so often (2-3 times a day).

Thanks.

V 1.5

When This is going to be Live?

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Quote Originally Posted by sriram143 View Post
    When This is going to be Live?
    +1 i want to know too