Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Team exp table chart?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Afro View Post
    Can any one advise how should a lvl 55 spend the gems?
    Have the following heroes
    [...]
    What unit should I aim to get or upgrade? Or use the gems to get 10x summon?
    I'd recommend using gems for primarily for stamina. 10x summon is fun but unpredictable, so only using it if you have lots of gems (more than enough to buy stamina up through and including the 100-gem refills at least). Also, I'd only try to get more heroes if you can keep more up to your current level with maxed skills, etc. If you're short on XP or gold, it doesn't make a lot of sense to try to get another mouth or two to feed right away (when you can farm them from crusade, guild, etc.).

Quote Originally Posted by tonyvuknome View Post
    Not only 100% sure but it's similar to this

80 to 81 6k
    81 to 82 8k
    82 to 83 10k
    83 to 84 12k
    84 to 85 14k
    85 to 86 16k
    86 to 87 18k
    87 to 88 21k
    Hmm, those look like team xp levels, not hero xp levels. A bit higher than the the numbers above for team xp levels, but seem plausible. You're ahead of me, so maybe as you get there you can confirm or send a screenshot?

Silver Member Contributor Level 5

Thanks Dispo, though it's a bit of work to extract team xp levels from the calculator, it'll be helpful nonetheless to cross-check other sources.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    for hero experience this is an old thread not 100% sure if its accurate it has til 90 on it but i posted this before 90 cap released

http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...ience-for-1-80

New Comers
    Quote Originally Posted by lui View Post
    I'd recommend using gems for primarily for stamina. 10x summon is fun but unpredictable, so only using it if you have lots of gems (more than enough to buy stamina up through and including the 100-gem refills at least). Also, I'd only try to get more heroes if you can keep more up to your current level with maxed skills, etc. If you're short on XP or gold, it doesn't make a lot of sense to try to get another mouth or two to feed right away (when you can farm them from crusade, guild, etc.).
    Thanks. What do I use my stamina on?