Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Godfather MIA

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Uber Star's Avatar

Godfather MIA

I know the chances of getting Goblin and Godfather are low but i'm a bit worried that i haven't found him in more than 2 weeks. Spent more than 18000 stamina on chapter 12 and haven't spotted him for long time. Maybe he just spawn in lower chapters? anyone have info about this?

i want to spend money on items but not that much to unlock him permanently =/
    Last edited by Uber Star; 11-18-2014 at 03:35 PM.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Uber Star View Post
    I know the chances of getting Goblin and Godfather are low but i'm a bit worried that i haven't found him in more than 2 weeks. Spent more than 18000 stamina on chapter 12 and haven't spotted him for long time. Maybe he just spawn in lower chapters? anyone have info about this?

it supposed to have low chance, or you can upgrade to vip 11 and use it everyday
    two weeks is completely normal

Quote Originally Posted by Woodside View Post
    it supposed to have low chance, or you can upgrade to vip 11 and use it everyday
    two weeks is completely normal
    Did u even read my post? i said that i don't want to unlock him permanently.

And no, is not normal at all. Used to unlock him like almost everyday when i was lvl 70+, this issue started to happen when i moved to chapter 12.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar

Dear Leader
    Our tester told me that it's working well. Maybe you need some luck. And could you give us your Account ID to check if there's anything wrong with your game data please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post

Dear Leader
    Our tester told me that it's working well. Maybe you need some luck. And could you give us your Account ID to check if there's anything wrong with your game data please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Betty, 4 weeks and still haven't found Godfather one single time. I'll send you my account ID via private msg.

Thanks!

any news Betty?

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    any news Betty?
    Dear Leader
    The developer told me that he didn't find anything wrong. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    I know I asked what godfather was a bit ago.

But I'll tell you what he is more elusive in this game than he is in real life lol.

I think he has been assassinated..........or convicted take your pick.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Caspdown's Avatar
    Did u even read my post? i said that i don't want to unlock him permanently.

And no, is not normal at all. Used to unlock him like almost everyday when i was lvl 70+, this issue started to happen when i moved to chapter 12.
    It was 2 weeks on 11/18 and 4 weeks on 11/22

Maybe it just feels like a long time, but really it's only been a week or two? I've gone over a week without finding him, so I think it's pretty normal. On average I would say I get one every 3 days, so even 2 weeks wouldn't be unheard of.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Lololol

So I just grabbed some more gems and the deciding factor was the permanent goblin merchant feature.

Imagine my surprise when after I reload I find out that I have to pay 680gems to summon him... wtf uCool ?

Having spent so much cash to get to vip9 is already a tidy amount, but to have to pay in gems for him is an insult.

Please rethink this one as it's just ott.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Caspdown's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Macstabby View Post
    Lololol

So I just grabbed some more gems and the deciding factor was the permanent goblin merchant feature.

Imagine my surprise when after I reload I find out that I have to pay 680gems to summon him... wtf uCool ?

Having spent so much cash to get to vip9 is already a tidy amount, but to have to pay in gems for him is an insult.

Please rethink this one as it's just ott.
    Wow you have to pay to summon him as well? That's pretty lame

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    any news Betty?
    I suggest you ask your veteran friend as they should know there is a better way to summon it.

However everything is case by case, since the algorithm is somewhat pseudo Fibonacci

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 Veddharta's Avatar
    im going through the same thing u r

i used to meet him twice a week since i hitted late 70s this meeting r reducing to one every two weeks or so

but i also have noted that he is more likely to appear when u r spending gems ie buying something from regular market, getting extra stamina, using midas etc

when i use gems 2 or 3 times in a little while he seems to appear

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    +1 to this.

Before Summoner level 87: Godfather appears one time in two days.
    After Summoner level 86: I cannot find it. Maybe a bug for leveling up?

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Godfather - Do Elite Stages
    Goblin - Do Normal Stages
    Martial Merchant - Have 5star hero with at least 20 extra soul stones and do any stage difficulty