Thread: Physical team for crusade ?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

Physical team for crusade ?

Hi,

Anyone tried using physical teams (level 60 and above) on crusade?
    If possible, please share your line ups..

Thanks!

Regards,
    clsh

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    This is just my opnion:
    DK/DM
    Lunar
    Commando
    Chaplain
    Leaves

Your main physical heroes there was lunar, leaves and commando. You can also try vengeance which is very great dealing central hero
    You dont need to be full physical type in crusade because the main goal in is to do 15/15.

i am thinking of runnning

DK (rent)
    VS
    Luna
    Chaplin/shadows/WM
    Commando

I wonder if DK can adsorb all the damage with his US with occasional chaplin aid

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by clsh View Post
    Hi,

Anyone tried using physical teams (level 60 and above) on crusade?
    If possible, please share your line ups..

Thanks!

Regards,
    clsh
    I'd say no(lv72),problem with a combo like DK/commando/lunar/leaves/chaplain is basically not enough Dps I'm afraid.Dk gets weaker as the levels get highter but he's still first choice with a good Dps team behind him.Leaves/commando don't do enough Dps and there energy regain is not great to prevent your team from taking serious loses and chaplain heal only goes so far.Atm I'm running DK/pilot/WM/old curse/lunar and popping chaplain in here and there depending on the fight.A lot of fights the highter you go will have WC and 4 Dps so unless you can take out the back fast your group will take serious loses every fight and DK will die if the other team don't fall fast.Lucky there is a stupid option atm to replay every fight so you can repeat the fight as many times as you want to test formations which makes crusade a guaranteed 15/15 everyday as long as you have 10 good heroes

Quote Originally Posted by Godsend View Post
    I'd say no(lv72),problem with a combo like DK/commando/lunar/leaves/chaplain is basically not enough Dps I'm afraid.Dk gets weaker as the levels get highter but he's still first choice with a good Dps team behind him.Leaves/commando don't do enough Dps and there energy regain is not great to prevent your team from taking serious loses and chaplain heal only goes so far.Atm I'm running DK/pilot/WM/old curse/lunar and popping chaplain in here and there depending on the fight.A lot of fights the highter you go will have WC and 4 Dps so unless you can take out the back fast your group will take serious loses every fight and DK will die if the other team don't fall fast.Lucky there is a stupid option atm to replay every fight so you can repeat the fight as many times as you want to test formations which makes crusade a guaranteed 15/15 everyday as long as you have 10 good heroes
    Hi Godsend,

Thanks for the insight at level 72!
    Dont have an OC nor pilot in my arsenal.

Still saving hard for death knight.
    I'm at 64 right now.. Guess the road's going to be very tough for me ahead!

Regards,
    clsh

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    I am lvl 64, and for last ~7 days I faceroll through 1-12 levels of crusade with wc+as+oc+chap+commando (all 3*, commando 5*). I remove am if there is viper against me or 2nd hard hitting offtank, and put succubus. On last stages I start mixing and put dk, ls, mystic, succubus.
    All in all there were like 3 times when I didnt do 15/15 - it was first time and two days 50-51 lvls.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by clsh View Post
    Hi Godsend,

Thanks for the insight at level 72!
    Dont have an OC nor pilot in my arsenal.

Still saving hard for death knight.
    I'm at 64 right now.. Guess the road's going to be very tough for me ahead!

Regards,
    clsh
    Old curse is pretty much great at every aspect so I would advice work on him asap.I know a lot of people don't have Dk/Mage to hire so I'd find a alliance that has a good one and rent him(I got a DK and rent but there is other heroes in arena I'd rather level),pilot is outstanding at the 4 Dps teams as he's ult Is fast and devastating.I know some perfer the magic side to crusade using heroes like mystic/succubus/Mage but we can't have them all so I went the physical route,pilot is also quite good in the single fight raid bosses image.jpg