Thread: pairing 2 gadget

Silver Member Contributor Level 5 komikboy's Avatar

pairing 2 gadget

hi... i've been thinking this idea for a while and i don't remember any ppl have suggested it. but if it does, then i support the older posting...

so the idea is :
    how about if uCool can add another "tournament" feature just like arena but this "new arena" is pairing 2 gadget. So u can fight with ur friend online and in full control of ur team's skill. The problem in this kind of tournament/arena is mostly in connection and data flow and processing... so maybe for 1st time, it focused on bluetooth or short range connection. But if the connection or the processing and data flow is not a problem then global connection just like other feature when all player connected is mostly recommended.

how about it guys?

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Uber Star's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by komikboy View Post
    hi... i've been thinking this idea for a while and i don't remember any ppl have suggested it. but if it does, then i support the older posting...

so the idea is :
    how about if uCool can add another "tournament" feature just like arena but this "new arena" is pairing 2 gadget. So u can fight with ur friend online and in full control of ur team's skill. The problem in this kind of tournament/arena is mostly in connection and data flow and processing... so maybe for 1st time, it focused on bluetooth or short range connection. But if the connection or the processing and data flow is not a problem then global connection just like other feature when all player connected is mostly recommended.

how about it guys?
    Complicated.

It would be enough for me if we could have the chance to attack friends even with auto-combat.

Quote Originally Posted by Uber Star View Post
    Complicated.

It would be enough for me if we could have the chance to attack friends even with auto-combat.
    well... its certainly put new style into the game. i think it's not that complicated.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Uber Star's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by komikboy View Post
    well... its certainly put new style into the game. i think it's not that complicated.
    Tell me how to deal with latency and i'll worship you forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Uber Star View Post
    Tell me how to deal with latency and i'll worship you forever.

sorry for the delay.

latency problem can be solve by several ways.
    but the easiest maybe if 2 gadget paired by blutooth or wifi... but this off course limited only for close range connection. Just like i said before... 1st time i thought about it, it was just for fun if we can match with our close friend and we can control our team. it a whole new tournament/feature.. so its seperated with arena, crusade, guild raid, booty cave which allowing us to connect to the main server.

but its just an idea right now. I think the feature will gave new fresh excitment for player.