Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17

Thread: Guild Energy

  1. #1
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    35
    Rep Power
    6

    Guild Energy

    Guild Energy, probably 1 of the hardest to get resources in the game. The most you can get/ day is 30.000. That is enough when it takes you 3-4 days for raids 7 and 8 and 6-7 days for raid 9. For our guild on server 7, it takes 2 days or less to clear raid 7 and 8 and around 5 days for raid 9. Those are the the fastest times by our guild on all 3 raids atm.
    By now you might see where i am going with this. There simply is not enough energy to reset the raids when we finish them. Right now we got 1 finished and 2 raids on bosses, so we wont have more than 2 active raids for the next 2-3 days. Now also being the most active guild on the server, it is safe to assume we most likely get the closest to the 30k guild energy/day. Luckily for use we can "afford to drop" raid 7 as everyone in our guild is high enough level to do raid 8 and 9. Now imagine in a guild with bigger level caps, there will be people who are unable to do raids because guild doesn't have enough energy.
    This problem will only get bigger and bigger as time goes on and raids 10+ will open up. So to battle that i got a few suggestions.

    1. Reduce the cost to reset raid every time it is completed. To a minimum cost of 15-20k of guild energy. Drop it by 5k every time it is cleared.

    2. Reduce the cost to reset raid based on your fastest time to clear the raid. Maybe to a minimum cost of 10-15k. 10k when you clear the raid in under 24h or something like that.

    This would actually make sure that guilds stay competitive.

    TL;DR
    Reduce the cost of Guild Raid resets so stronger guilds have and advantage over weaker guilds.

  2. #2
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    564
    Rep Power
    23
    I am on server 18 and we have just reached the point where this is an issue for my guild too. I don't see why we have to be capped at 600 contribution. It would be nice to just let all the stamina used by members count.

  3. #3
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Uber Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    753
    Rep Power
    32
    Guild N1 in Server 4 here.

    For several weeks, we have been doing just Raid 7 because we don't have stamina to open other chapters anymore. Its frustrating.

  4. #4
    Banned Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    39
    Rep Power
    0

    Lol

    why would anyone do chapter 7 anymore the items are bad, and it take you 20 hours to finish it. Of course , you run out of guild stamina . From what I see it's just bad planning.

  5. #5
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    5

    Actually...

    Quote Originally Posted by Bfchen View Post
    why would anyone do chapter 7 anymore the items are bad, and it take you 20 hours to finish it. Of course , you run out of guild stamina . From what I see it's just bad planning.
    Top guild in server 3 finishes raid 7 in less than a day, raid 8 in 2, raid 9 in less than 3. Good or bad planning, the stamina doesn't keep up. Compound that with the fact that 70% of our guild is level 80 and capped, it does not make sense to spend 600 stamina per day.

  6. #6
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Trickster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    198
    Rep Power
    12
    Me as a guild leader always do a plan.

    as a highest damage dealer on guild, and max activity point contributor,
    i never resetting easy chapter, if my guild members still not contribute 600 activity point.

    and as a leader, i always suggest my low level members to give them a chance to raid chapter 7 first, then do raid 8, 9.

    for high level members, i always warn them that i will kick them if they "steal" an opportunity to deal a highest damage on easy chapter (7).
    because they want to earn bonus rewards after completing raid.

    So, i suggest you as a leader (maybe), to give your low members to do raid chapter 7 first,
    this is my daily plan.

    team level 55+ do chapter 7, 8, 9;
    team level 65+ do chapter 8, 9;
    team level 70+ do chapter 9.

    unless your activity points are full, then you can hit another chapter from 7 to 9.

    if you can manage your members correctly, you will never lack of guild point to reset.

    this basic math is same with VIP level..

    no matter how high your VIP level to leveling your team level, if you do a bad planning, then your resources will not enough to leveling your heroes.
    you can buy stamina 9 times to 12 times daily, but your main resources still based on Time Rifts Tidal Temple.

    don't be greedy to earn benefit for your high level and damage, ucool system is correct, you should give your low members a chance to do raid first.
    "don't be greedy...."

  7. #7
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    3,823
    Rep Power
    137
    Quote Originally Posted by Uber Star View Post
    Guild N1 in Server 4 here.

    For several weeks, we have been doing just Raid 7 because we don't have stamina to open other chapters anymore. Its frustrating.
    If you guys switch to Chapter 8 only, I believe you will have extra guild stamina to open Chapter 7 a few times/week.

    If you guys only do Chapter 9, there will have tons of extra stamina to open Chapter 7 or 8 several times/week.

  8. #8
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Uber Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    753
    Rep Power
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by Bfchen View Post
    why would anyone do chapter 7 anymore the items are bad, and it take you 20 hours to finish it. Of course , you run out of guild stamina . From what I see it's just bad planning.
    Who gives a f*ck about the items dude, we do raids for de guild coins.

    Raid 7 speed runs was the best way to collect as many coins as possible while we had full guild stamina.

    Quote Originally Posted by bin View Post
    If you guys switch to Chapter 8 only, I believe you will have extra guild stamina to open Chapter 7 a few times/week.
    If you guys only do Chapter 9, there will have tons of extra stamina to open Chapter 7 or 8 several times/week.
    We switched to chapter 8 some days ago and right now we can farm 40k just in time to keep it reseting it at good timing.

  9. #9
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    17
    Rep Power
    5
    I think the limit of activity points need to be raised.

  10. #10
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    35
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Phariel View Post
    I think the limit of activity points need to be raised.
    Increasing the limit just makes it more of a pay to win. Even now to get the 600 donation, you need to buy stamina 2 times.

    Although it is quite sad that as time goes on, being the best guild means less and less due to the guild energy restriction.

  11. #11
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    27
    Rep Power
    5
    They should not increase the limit, but they should do 1/2 costs to reset an raid!!!

    PLS FIX this, cause we can only open one raid and that sucks....

  12. #12
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Trickster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    198
    Rep Power
    12
    can you tell me your reason to decrease resetting point or increase guild point limit?

    i believe your answer just 1
    - faster guild coin faster 5 stars hero!


    use your logic,

    if developers accepting your guild point problem, then there will be a lot of players blame developers about their VIP system.
    i spent real money to get VIP, so i can leveling my team level very fast.
    but why my heroes can't catch up my team level?
    why time rift just fixed 4 times a week? why cheese drop rate are same?

    compare with that guild problem.

    i spent 500 gems to create my own guild,
    i recruiting high level players, to make fast raid, to get more coin.
    why guild point is limited 200k?
    why resetting point is 40k?

    no need real money, just spent 500 gems can i get those benefit? haha


    ridiculous..


    i tell you, this guild point system is correct, you just have a bad planning.
    Last edited by Trickster; 11-17-2014 at 01:05 AM.
    "don't be greedy...."

  13. #13
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    894
    Rep Power
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by Trickster View Post
    can you tell me your reason to decrease resetting point or increase guild point limit?

    i believe your answer just 1
    - faster guild coin faster 5 stars hero!


    use your logic,

    if developers accepting your guild point problem, then there will be a lot of players blame developers about their VIP system.
    i spent real money to get VIP, so i can leveling my team level very fast.
    but why my heroes can't catch up my team level?
    why time rift just fixed 4 times a week? why cheese drop rate are same?

    compare with that guild problem.

    i spent 500 gems to create my own guild,
    i recruiting high level players, to make fast raid, to get more coin.
    why guild point is limited 200k?
    why resetting point is 40k?

    no need real money, just spent 500 gems can i get those benefit? haha


    ridiculous..


    i tell you, this guild point system is correct, you just have a bad planning.
    Agreed.
    They just dont think. If u can raid so fast, given limitless contribution, then wouldnt u guys get 5* heroes much faster? Nah i dont think that should be the case. If u guys have absolutely no life and can contribute more than 600points, then very good, keep playing, but many others have a life outside. This guild pts system as well as the game is already very balanced so no need to make the scales tilt. If u cant raid bcus of contribution points, wait then.

  14. #14
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    27
    Rep Power
    5
    Then we need a harder raid content or this game will be soon boring...

  15. #15
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    312
    Rep Power
    15
    Why not instead reduce the price of raid 7 as being a low cost for a low end raid and have them cost more from there.
    In addition to this have each raid give a bonus reward of guild points. Finish in day 1 (under 24h) yields the highest and finishing on day 7 before the time runs out would yield the least on the scale.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •