Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Crusade matching problem

  1. #1
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    41
    Rep Power
    0

    Angry Crusade matching problem

    I'm lv 65 but today in crusade i faced lv68 at stage 12 and lv71 at stage 15.

    I know crusade is supposed to be hard to be fun and all, but you matched lv71 against lv65? WTF? That's just wrong. I think it's reasonable to expect lv68 at stage 15, NOT 12.

    Ucool seriously need to recode the matching logarithm.

  2. #2
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,278
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by RedPanda View Post
    I'm lv 65 but today in crusade i faced lv68 at stage 12 and lv71 at stage 15.

    I know crusade is supposed to be hard to be fun and all, but you matched lv71 against lv65? WTF? That's just wrong. I think it's reasonable to expect lv68 at stage 15, NOT 12.

    Ucool seriously need to recode the matching logarithm.
    Dear Leader
    Our developer confirmed with me that the matching system is working well. Please note that you have your Ultimate Skills re-charged and your opponent doesn't. And for average players, getting through stage 12 is already a great success in the mid-game. And please notice that you get more gold from higher level teams and bigger level difference. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  3. #3
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    29
    Rep Power
    6
    you will face higher lvl starting from stage 10, it's normal. everyone has gone through that phase.
    and it's doable.

  4. #4
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    6
    Crusade is bugged, I got a lvl 57 purple team, while I am only lvl 46.and its only 5/15 yet.
    Server: 24/icemage
    Player: Acherons/3737319

  5. #5
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    312
    Rep Power
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by bekz View Post
    you will face higher lvl starting from stage 10, it's normal. everyone has gone through that phase.
    and it's doable.
    You wanna go tell that to my

    37
    37
    36
    36
    36

    Vs.

    42
    42
    42
    42
    42

    Makeup at fight 7 lololol

  6. #6
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    53
    Rep Power
    7
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2014-11-14-12-34-48.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	17.7 KB 
ID:	2087

    I burned all my ultimates on them but our damage just wasn't enough. After they came out of OCs freeze we got obliterated. And i had to Chap. in this fight because my team was pretty banged up from the previous fight. I understand 15/15 Crusade should not be easy but +4 or +5 levels at the enemy team makes things impossible. I think in the final 3 or 5 Cruade levels the enemies level should be capped out at yours team level +3. But that's just my opinion.

  7. #7
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Our developer confirmed with me that the matching system is working well. Please note that you have your Ultimate Skills re-charged and your opponent doesn't. And for average players, getting through stage 12 is already a great success in the mid-game. And please notice that you get more gold from higher level teams and bigger level difference. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty
    please explain mine,
    their team: all lvl57 purple
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2014-11-14-15-37-49.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	21.9 KB 
ID:	2102

    my team: all lvl47 blue+2
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2014-11-14-15-38-26.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	22.4 KB 
ID:	2103

    and this is only 5/15

    let me know if i got any chance.

    oh, btw, I got this while I was only lvl46

    Thank you
    Last edited by Acherons; 11-14-2014 at 07:49 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •