Thread: hero level and team level

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Question hero level and team level

Hi guys,

currently im at team level 61 and my arena heroes level are at 55-58. Could you give some advise whether i need to level up my arena heroes level to my team level or just leave it like this, around 6 levels differences. Because i checked all players always maxed out their heroes level to the team level.

this is abit hard because not enough cheese and gold to build 2nd heroes line for crusade where mostly i can only up to stage 12/15 in crusade

is it necessary to always max your heroes level to team level?

if not necessary, is it wise to not claim daily quest reward so my team level will stay at lvl 61 while i max my 8-10 heroes to level up to team level ?

thanks alot bro.

seriously hard to keep up everything where crusade is the only source

Silver Member Contributor Level 5 jjness's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by antis View Post
    Hi guys,

currently im at team level 61 and my arena heroes level are at 55-58. Could you give some advise whether i need to level up my arena heroes level to my team level or just leave it like this, around 6 levels differences. Because i checked all players always maxed out their heroes level to the team level.

this is abit hard because not enough cheese and gold to build 2nd heroes line for crusade where mostly i can only up to stage 12/15 in crusade

is it necessary to always max your heroes level to team level?

if not necessary, is it wise to not claim daily quest reward so my team level will stay at lvl 61 while i max my 8-10 heroes to level up to team level ?

thanks alot bro.

seriously hard to keep up everything where crusade is the only source
    FOR ME ONLY,
    Its very OK, team level unlock new maps etc etc, example team L70 in time rift(tidal temple all loots are all cheese)
    and when u are L71, chapter 11 maps open and u can farm some of the items in going to purple +2 or +3, thats so nice for me, and u can still level ur main hero with no problem, THE ONLY REASON WHY UR HEROES IS LEFT BEHIND MAYBE u r not focusing ONLY 5 heroes, if u only focus only 5 all the way from the start u can catch up not just 5 heroes maybe 5-8 heroes before L70,or MAYBE U ALWAYS USE RAID but a lil diff since u can get EXP POTS, if u want to farm EXP heroes use chapter 7 last map it gives 92 EXP with 6 stamina only until L70 unless if u are farming mats for the upcoming equips....

So for me, Its VERY OK! + u can hire mercenary the same level as ur TEAM LEVEL!
    Last edited by jjness; 11-13-2014 at 08:37 AM.
    Divided We Stand

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Yes. Always use raid to get xp pots. Get main heroes max level, but make sure u mac their skills too. Join a guild with DM at your lvl for ez Crusade. At 62, I clear Crusade 15/15 everyday in less than 10 mins.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    hi guys, thx for quick reply

so basically just keep claim the daily quest and only max 5 arena heroes, while the other heroes for crusade dont need to be max ?